Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 22. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
Now it is the main currency which I hold and I am very pleased with it.I hope that this will help me in the future and Ethereum will be worth more than bitcoin at the best of times
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
Ethereum investment for me is a must! As cryptocurrency grow into adoption, we will see how ethereum will continue to be used in wide range of business situation and become one of the most widely used cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 11:01:33 AM
This is so good decision that invest your money in Ethereum but if you have enough money you should invest your money by devide in different altcoins. BCH, LTC, ETC, MOITA

I'm sure among the choices of many altcoins that ethereum is the best, the number of token-based projects that use the ethereum platform are certainly the driving factor to make ethereum skyrocket.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

This is the best time to buy ETH - because there is almost no space to drop deeper. So you can steadily buy it on the levels from 100 to 200. Ether will be consolidating between these two levels during a 1 month or two.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
Of course, Ethereum has a great future. All Ethereum "killers" have no chance at the moment. Plus Ethereum plans to use Plazma and sharding technology)
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
now is a good time for investment in ethereum. Because the market price movement can still be said to be low. do it now before you're late. my prediction ethereum will soon rise to a higher price.

Yes, this is also my prediction and many of us now really believe that ethereum will rises again very soon. We just really need to have a very strong hands to keep holding our earnings.
Activity: 193
September 20, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
now is a good time for investment in ethereum. Because the market price movement can still be said to be low. do it now before you're late. my prediction ethereum will soon rise to a higher price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
to be honest, no one will give you an exact answer to your question, just do not buy the whole cutlet, and in parts!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
Why should you invest in Ethereum in 2018?
Owing to the decentralised nature of the Ethereum network, it is immutable. Censorship is impossible and it is corruption and tamper proof. With no point of central control and secure cryptographic methods used, it is immune to fraud and hacking activities. The distributed network is run by a group of dedicated volunteers worldwide owing to which there is no scope of network downtime or network failure.

Any and all centralized service or application can be turned into a decentralized application. The only limitation one encounters while working with Ethereum is their own personal creativity. Anything from bank loans to voting systems and regulatory compliance and much more can be executed on Ethereum. One can also build a DAO – Decentralized Autonomous Organisation. Run on an ensemble of smart contracts written on Ethereum’s blockchain, DAOs are run on a code which replaces a traditional structure. This eliminates the need of a single regulatory body.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
Sooner or later, the capitalization of the crypto market will go up. Interest in the crypto industry is growing every day. More and more countries are planning to use crypto. All this indicates that the aetherum will be supported by many investors and the price of one ethereum will rise. Long-term investments in ethereum  have the least risks.
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
People always want to invest in good project and as I know Ethereum related project is very good project, If you follow ICO Project so it is related to ETH because it is accept Eth for payment. I’m always support ethereum investment is very good investment for everyone. Never late to invest with eth project. If you found a good project so don’t miss this opportunity.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 19, 2018, 10:18:43 AM
Hello.

Yes i think this is the best time for you to investing your money to ethereum until 2020, because ethereum has good project and great team and i believe ethereum will grow to $1000 in 2020.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 19, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Investing in Ethereum now has a good idea. I would say that she is doomed to success. The Ethereum has risen in price a little, but it is far from being at its level. So, to buy Ethereum now is the right decision.
Activity: 133
September 19, 2018, 09:57:46 AM
Hello.

I believe that at the moment we can wait a little longer and then buy an etherium, when it will cost around $ 100. now is not the time to buy this coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
At me now all my money in a coin USDT. I think that the Ethereum platform is a very promising coin even though the whole market is now falling. I'm waiting for further price reduction for all crypto-currencies and after that I'll buy an Ethereum coin as well.

I guess it will no longer go down. You should start buying Ethereum now before september ends. Because september is known to be the worst month of the year, just like the song "wake me up when september ends". It was a nightmare to all investors but I believe as September comes to an end, the prices will slowly inflate again.
copper member
Activity: 97
September 19, 2018, 06:38:29 AM
At me now all my money in a coin USDT. I think that the Ethereum platform is a very promising coin even though the whole market is now falling. I'm waiting for further price reduction for all crypto-currencies and after that I'll buy an Ethereum coin as well.
Activity: 294
September 19, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
While this is a good time to be investing in the ethereum. because the price of the ethereum also being low. Unfortunately, it's hard enough finding ethereum in market. because many who choose to hodl.
Activity: 347
September 19, 2018, 02:32:29 AM
When ETH is getting cheaper and down what you should do is buy ETH and keep them. When the market stabilizes ETH will likely rise. ETH will become unpredictable when prices drop and many may know it suddenly competed with Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 19, 2018, 02:19:19 AM
I, too, am confident that buying ETH is a very reasonable investment. Especially since the price of ETH has recently decreased significantly and the probability of growth in the near future is huge.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
September 18, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
Let's say I invested in the Etherium, when it was 280$-320$, and I'm happy with it, because I invested in my future. And after such a fall, I was sure that the ETH would cost 150$, and even then I planned to purchase more.
Here either I was lucky, or Etherium was tired of falling)
Pages:
Jump to: