Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 25. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 09:50:06 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
The time is perfect mate. Ethereum has dropped so incredibly that it is offering all its potential investors another opportunity to join the train at a very low price. Ethereum will certainly rise again as the ICOs cannot completely forgo its smooth and advanced smart contract. As new coins get minted on the Ethereum Blockchain and ICOs continue to patronize the service of Ethereum, Ethereum will recover and take on a new price record.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:48:37 PM
Hello.

I don't know if Ethereum is the right investment for now. I do not see a significant movement in the investment market related to Ethereum. maybe other members can give advice and input?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 14, 2018, 09:43:56 PM
I think eth is a good buy now because the price of the coin is so down at the moment, so it will be a good bargain if you could buy the coin and hold till the market will recover so that you will make a great profit.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 09:34:46 PM
I personally think that Ethereum is very worthwhile to invest. I currently hold Ethereum. Although the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot, I am more concerned that many ICO projects are based on the ETH blockchain. , I believe that patiently holding Ethereum will bring us benefits.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 07:51:13 PM
Investing in coins like ethereum is always a good idea. All you should do is, buying some ethereum and wait till the prices grow back. Ethereum has the potential to bounce back. But this is my opinion of course, i wouldn’t wanna effect anyone.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2018, 07:48:52 PM
I think perfect time for buy Ethereum.Now price is very low.But I think within some time ETH price will go up.Now ETH is the well known part of Crypto world.When crypto market will green at first ETH will up.For invest ETH one of the best choice.

I share your opinion. Now is the time to invest in Ethereum before it hits back. I am hoping that the  small crises is over and we will see the market rises again.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
Anyone that comes across this thread and has interest in investing his fund into eth should do so at once, referencing eth market of the second week of September 2018 shows a bullies trend this might continue to surge to the top so investing now will yield you more profit in the next few weeks. Goodluck
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 06:29:24 PM
Now its still better to invest in ETH ,infact ETH has has the potential I'm I'm sure its will skyrocket soon ,buy now or regret later
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:23:53 PM
My mentor said ethereum is a victim of its on blockchain success on smart contracts execution and decentralized applications(dapps). This made icos to frequently dump the tokens weekly to finance their project. If this is true, investing in ethereum will work better on the long run
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 06:16:02 PM
Hello.

Since the current price of ETH is low. I think its a good time to inveat on it. l, after all, ETH is the strongest altcoin as of now. I think its a wise thing to do
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:15:56 PM
I think now is the time to invest in ETH, as it has strongly subsided, it is a good chance to raise money
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 14, 2018, 02:14:16 PM
Investing ethereum on this sip is a great idea. It is maybe the great and amazing strategy to do at this point of time due to the continueous dropping of its price. Investing is really a good thing to do because we can now invest a few amount and maybe gain a big amount when the price rise up high someday.
Activity: 89
September 14, 2018, 02:10:52 PM
You have to do your own research and your own calculated risk/benefit. But I think now is a good time to buy ETH if you are patient with holdings and dollar cost average your buys. I anticipate we will see all time highs again but nobody can tell you how high it will go. So it’s a matter of patience, potential gain, and your timeframe I think. Cheers!!
copper member
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
I Think ETH is the Best long term investment. because Ethereum is One of the largest platforms to host ICO and Many investors will buy ethereum for ICO, i think ETH is the best Coin to invest right now,
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
Hello.

yes !! because I monitored ethereum from day to day experienced a sufficient increase, yesterday I saw etherum at $ 190 usd and now ?? $ 213.74 USD this increase is one small road to the moon for etherum. I think you need to invest now
Activity: 293
September 14, 2018, 02:06:36 PM
I think that it is a good idea to invest in ether, why not? now the price is low but soon with time it will definitely change for the better and you will be able to get much more profit for ether coins
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 02:06:30 PM
I believe this is the best time to invest in ETH based on how the market is. You should take advantage of that.
Activity: 224
September 14, 2018, 02:05:30 PM
I'm buying Ethereum and Bitcoin now 50/50. They are the same strong and together fell well in price!  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
many investors have already been disappointed in ETH. However, I believe that this is in vain. It is a fine coin with great opportunities. Now, when the price for it is about $ 200, it makes sense to invest in it.
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 01:58:34 PM
Hello.

you can invest in any type of cryptocurrency because the price of all the coins are increasing and decreasing accordingly so it doesn't matter you investing in ethereum or Bitcoins. So you can go for short time and long time investment with any of the cryptocurrencies
Pages:
Jump to: