Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 26. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
September 14, 2018, 01:52:46 PM
Investing in Ethereum is like going and drinking water, they must be compulsory. Everyone's portfolio has Ethereum, one of the most valuable assets. Everything else should be in the background. The most important thing is the Ethereum.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 14, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
You're right. Now is the best time to invest in Ethereum. He fell very heavily in price
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 14, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
I think 200 is a great area to buy , I think the fundamental coin which should be available to all , and tembolee at such a low price as it is now
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 14, 2018, 01:42:16 PM
This is the best investment that was in life, not counting Bitcoin, just bitcoin had to wait very long, but Ethereum just made a lot of people millionaires in just a couple of years. This is the best asset that I've seen.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
Project Ethereum is one of the most powerful and promising projects for the last 2 years. The Ethereum has had a huge impact on the financial sector and will have an impact on it in the future. But now the investment in any altcoin is very dangerous in consequence of a very difficult situation in the market of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 364
September 14, 2018, 01:04:19 PM
yeah It would be good if we can buy more Ethereums now . because price is very low . there would be a market reversal within next months . but do a good research on market and news so you can get an idea
Activity: 105
September 14, 2018, 01:11:32 AM
Yes
Now is the best time to invest in Ethereum. Now the price of Ethereum has risen. I think this is a sign that the bull market is coming. I don't think we should miss the opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 01:05:14 AM
ETH create ATL for 6 months. I think it will continue to drop.
It only recovers a little bit recent days.
Watch out!
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 12:55:30 AM
Right now it's probably the right time to buy, because now the market has already begun to grow, but at least I think that if this positive trend continues, in the coming weeks the prices of most Ethereum will return to good levels
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 12:30:48 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
A few hours ago, ETH's price increased by more than 23%. We should consider it a good sign for the future of ETH. So we should wait for the down, then let's buy ETH and definitely hold it in the next 2 months. If you can't, you will easily lose capital.
Activity: 50
September 14, 2018, 12:29:12 AM
It is still a good time now to jump on eth as it is pitching really low. with the solution eth offers on the blockchain, it will get back to its ATH
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 12:28:16 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

The market now is down and the price of ethereum than last month is cheaper. This is the right time now to invest in ethereum and hold it.
copper member
September 14, 2018, 12:27:08 AM
Ya i suppose this is a good time to buy in ETH, why i say so is because given what ETH can do and compare to the current price of ETH even it is dropping further you will not make a big loss compare to the ATH in ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 12:21:52 AM
We can only make a hope and prediction and i think right now is a great opportunity for us to buy Ethereum, because its price is low, in the next few months Ethereum prices will back and higher.
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 11:40:18 PM
Ethereum is indeed a cryptocurrency worth investing in. Ethereum's price rose to $2,000 in last year's market, which shows that Ethereum has a high value. Although the current price is very low, I think this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 11:16:37 PM
is a right choice. where the ethereum has a good technology. and also pretty good turnaround, suitable for investment both short term and long term. This coin is also very reliable.
now we have to invest in the long term. because the current market situation is not conducive and is most likely caused by a downward trend
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 13, 2018, 11:15:08 PM
is a right choice. where the ethereum has a good technology. and also pretty good turnaround, suitable for investment both short term and long term. This coin is also very reliable.

The technology is good and there is a lot of acceptability as well. But unfortunately that is not enough. Even ETH has a lot of deficiencies and the newer alts such as Cardano and NEO try to address these issues. IMO, Etehreum will be gradually phased out by these currencies.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 11:12:20 PM
Time will tell. ETH is and will be strong, how much we will see... Investing now is good but there is a lot of other coins where you can earn more but it's risky Smiley
thanks
can you share your thoughts?
Ethereum does have a price and a value that is high enough. It is capable to become its own advantage by having the Ethereum and investment. In addition to this current level of demand increasing Ethereum was able to make the main support for the progress of the Ethereum future.
Activity: 335
September 13, 2018, 11:03:36 PM
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 10:54:24 PM
if I always store etherium as an asset deposit I have, bro. but now the price of etherium is really falling. so I always think. until when will the etherium price always be like this so I suffer a lot of losses if I sell my assets now
Pages:
Jump to: