Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 38. (Read 41748 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
Of course, if you are investing in ETH now you will definitely earn more when ETH price rises.
indeed it is true because ethereum's investment is very large, the profits earned. because ethereum is a coin that has very good potential in its value and its price increase
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
I think it's good time to invest in ethereum. It is still a good time to invest in ethereum,i am holding ethereum for more years because i am one of those lucky people who bought it when it was less than a dollar,now it gave me millions of dollars from only a couple of thousand investments 2years ago.Many of us still buy ethereum even if the price increases because they know that the ethereum could increase too like bitcoin and it will give a big profit to them. so it is better if we can use this time to buy more ethereum.
Activity: 238
September 07, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
I think Ethereum at the moment has a good development. And now it's not bad to invest in Ethereum, it will grow strongly in the near future.
It will undoubtedly gain growth rate, as its amount depends not only on investors, but also on other altcoins, which were issued under its auspices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
Now the price has stopped so now you can buy if you have such a desire, but there is no guarantee that the price will not fall further.
Now it is profitable to buy cryptocurrency from Fiat, not from trading pairs to Ethereum or bitcoin. The market could go down now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 10:43:10 AM
I think now is the time to buy Ethereum. $ 220 for Ethereum? Take all my the money! It's damn cheap for Ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
September 07, 2018, 10:06:46 AM
If you believe that Ethereum will go down, don't invest.  Currently, it looks like it's a downward trend.  If you don't care about the current price in fiat, then there's never been a better time to invest than now.

If you have money laying around waiting to be invested, divide it up equally and spend a chunk at a time on a schedule.  That way you are cost averaging whether the price rises or falls.  Also, keep in mind the last bull market consisted of a tiny fraction of the general public.  The next several bull runs will grow that much larger in magnitude as more and more of the masses pile into good cryptos like Ethereum and it's associated stable of token projects.

Speaking of token projects, now is the time to head over to the STAKER COMMUNITY project and start collecting your STAKER Tokens now before the ship sails.  A fantastic project, STAKER is at the stage where the next few large investors that come along are going to reap a massive windfall over the coming years.  Right from the start, the STAKER project team was aware of the potential pitfalls of starting up a new token, and dynamically adjusted to bring the community to where it is now.  They did a heroic job.

The STAKER project has a great use case (Whitepaper: https://staker.network/Staker.pdf) and all the ingredients you expect in a good investment vehicle.  This project is so good, you only have to be there for a few minutes to realize that yes, STAKER is really going somewhere.  Check it out!
Activity: 201
September 07, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
Of course, if you are investing in ETH now you will definitely earn more when ETH price rises.
Activity: 75
September 07, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
Now you can invest in Ethereum,you can wait a little longer because the market will fall even lower before the growth.
Activity: 74
September 07, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
I think Ethereum at the moment has a good development. And now it's not bad to invest in Ethereum, it will grow strongly in the near future.
Activity: 93
September 07, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
I believe that Ethereum is a promising coin for investment. I hope this Ethereum will continue to grow and increase again.
Activity: 152
September 07, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
The price of ETH is falling again, which is something everyone does not want to see. I don't think it's a good time to invest in ETH, because we don't know what caused the continuous decline over this period of time. I suspect that ETH is likely to fall below $200.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 07, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
Many were thrilled by the fact that the price of ETH dramatically went down. But it seems to me that these are just manipulations that want to undermine investors' faith in this powerful project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 07, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
Ethereum is the next thing next to bitcoin. This is a really good cryptocurrency. In addition, many people see it the role model for implementing of the crypto world.
Activity: 44
September 07, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
Now ETH is very weak, but I hope that the situation will change significantly soon. This is a very strong project with a demanded product. This coin can not be cheap.

Yes, I also still believe that ethereum will be able to recover. Although ethereum price movements tend to be unstable and the price is currently very low, but I think positively that it is the basis for the surge.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
Now ETH is very weak, but I hope that the situation will change significantly soon. This is a very strong project with a demanded product. This coin can not be cheap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:53:11 AM
Today something strange is happening with the ether network. a bunch of incomprehensible spam coins. Tokens are not displayed. Coins for billions come and go) when I went to etnplorer and saw that my coins do not - almost got an attack. but it turned out that many have such a problem. Buterin upsets
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 07:39:09 PM
It may be more beneficial to wait and follow a bit these days, and the crypto market has fallen again. In this case, you may be able to purchase ethereum at a better price.
Activity: 85
September 06, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
You should wait a little bit in this market, as whales are currently lowering the price, it recovers for a day or two and continues to drop much more, so hold a little before investing, as you may regret if the price drops much more, the best thing would be to try to invest in the lowest, so that when it shoots again, you have the maximum profits.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:29:22 PM
if you look at the current price of coins that reaches the lowest price of ETH it will be very good for long-term investment because I believe the ETH price will rise again so that there will be many benefits if you buy ETH coins at this time
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
I think for short-term investment it will be a good asset but for long-term there is high risk to keep this coin as asset. This is not only for ETH but also for all Altcoins.

So, a cryptocurrency can never be an asset with this trend.
Pages:
Jump to: