Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 33. (Read 41775 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 11:05:41 AM
Ethereum is very stable and safe to investment as It is less volatile than other crypto-currencies. Ethereum has huge potential of growth for long term investment and it can be give smart returns in future.

I totally agree with your opinion, because I have researched and invested there, it is really stable, less volatile and is a good choice for investors.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2018, 10:51:13 AM
In my opinion now is the best time to buy ethereum, in my opinion ethereum prices are currently very cheap, only around $ 195 and I'm sure this month can reach at least $ 300 so we can get big profits.
I agree with you this is a good time for investing in ETH. But I think its price can be lower so I will buy it gradually. It's too hard for ETH can reach $300 in this month. I think it will stay low at least until the next month and will go up strongly when ETF is approved.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Yes, at this moment. Its looking pretty solid at 200 dollars and looking good for a bull tun anytime. It just need a push of one good news. Once it has that it will fly. It has the bet development team. One of the most used network too. But don't invest all of your balance
Activity: 166
September 10, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
In my opinion and with the current market trend, I strongly believe that this is a good time as ever to invest in ETH, it's currently experiencing a huge dip which will really benefit you if you get to buy now because sooner or later it's going to moon and your investment will pay off.
Activity: 45
September 10, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
yes it's true now is the best time to buy and invest in ethereum, because the market price is too low / low, but we must be careful with the movement so we don't lose the money we have.

Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 10, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
Yes, the best time to invest ethereum, as  price of eth is now affordable don't wait the price to rise again. Invest many and soon it will be more profitable in the future. Even me i buy and hold eth i know the price is down for now but i have faith in this token, soon it will rise again and have a good profit in the end.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
In my opinion now is the best time to buy ethereum, in my opinion ethereum prices are currently very cheap, only around $ 195 and I'm sure this month can reach at least $ 300 so we can get big profits.
Activity: 420
September 10, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
The price is very favorable for investment. But Ethereum so many everywhere, the price already will not hold. Too many big Ethereum owners.  There are no conditions that would be a struggle for Ethereum!
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
I really hope that time is now quite suitable for investing money in Etherium!
Activity: 448
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 10, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
On the one hand, the price should increase, as soon as the reward for mining will decrease. On the other hand, futures will put in a short position. Thirdly, the ether is sold to ICO organizers. There must be a struggle for price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 10, 2018, 09:18:01 AM
Investing in the ETH project can clearly give great opportunities for further life, but only there are very important conditions that can be realized in the future, ETH can lose in price after it goes to POS because it will not be provided with mining, or maybe and vice versa.
ethereum has some problems just like any other cryptocurrency ofr a project so i think that we shojld be more understanding
Activity: 24
September 10, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
yes, i think it's a great time, the market is so low, we will probably see some rise i think
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 10, 2018, 09:15:40 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
imbelieve that ethereum is a good cryptocurrency and we should remember that i think that it will cope with all the problems
Activity: 616
September 10, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
Investing in the ETH project can clearly give great opportunities for further life, but only there are very important conditions that can be realized in the future, ETH can lose in price after it goes to POS because it will not be provided with mining, or maybe and vice versa.
Activity: 362
September 10, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
I did not see any positive forecasts for this coin. Most analysts concluded that the price of ETH will continue to fall in the coming months.
I also support your opinion. So far I see no reason to increase ETH and other cryptocurrencies. Well, that price will not fall below $ 150. Otherwise, people will panic and then the price of ETH will fall even lower. Hope I'm wrong , but any positive Outlook I have ever seen.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 10, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Now, there are so many questions in this forum that should invest in Ethereum at this time or not. I think, this time is being the bottom of Ethereum. So, why don't buy right now, how much longer do you wait??
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 10, 2018, 09:06:52 AM
I did not see any positive forecasts for this coin. Most analysts concluded that the price of ETH will continue to fall in the coming months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 10, 2018, 09:03:49 AM
Ethereum is so popular in cryptocurrency and it has a lots of supporter and backers.  Every cryptocurrency investors and traders should at least have some ether in their portfolio.  Ethereum is as utility coin.
September 10, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
You won't regret after investing in eth.
September 10, 2018, 08:51:37 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: