Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 34. (Read 41775 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:51:09 AM
ETH is a very good coin. Its good to be invested.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 10, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
Yeah, looking at how the market price is down it actually good to get some ether down and make some real interest when the market bounce back. Invest now and patiently wait for tomorrow.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 08:24:30 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

I think this is the best time to buy while the price of ethereum is at  $297 which is very low  for this year so we have enough holding that we can sell at higher higher price once the market survive.
Activity: 109
September 10, 2018, 08:23:03 AM
Hello.

For me this is the right time to invest in Ethereum because the price of the Ethereum is very cheap now and i believe this will rise soon as we expect. Invest now and HOLD.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Yes this is the best time to get an entry in ethereum because the price is very much cheap.
Activity: 12
September 10, 2018, 08:13:39 AM
Hello.

I think  investing etherium is a good choice since it has a low value as of now and being patient in holding it and waiting for it in a good time wherein the value rises up, is the best for gaining more profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
Arising better equipped competitors like NEO and Stratis will take some huge share from ETH niche.
nd this will happen definitely.
copper member
September 10, 2018, 07:50:17 AM
Not long ago I was sure that the price for a coin of the Ethereum would not drop below 200$, but today I'm saying that it will drop significantly lower. The situation is similar to a collapse in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 83
September 10, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
Nice to meet you, I think it is very suitable for buying Ethereum now, it only costs $199 now, which is very low price, if you are waiting for the opportunity to buy, then now is the best time!
Activity: 53
September 10, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
I think it is indeed a good time to invest in Ethereum. Because the price of Ethereum is really low, only $200. I think this price is very attractive, I will continue to invest, and I believe the price of Ethereum will pick up.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:45:33 AM
Price of ETH decreased and Vitalik Buterin now need to think about the responsibility to investors. Many investors were disappointed, however Ethereum has no alternative yet. EOS is a centralized network with which no one wants to deal and therefore all projects in the field of blockchain will continue to develop on the basis of the Ethereum network.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 02:43:52 PM
If you really think about this, then probably these are very correct thoughts that need to be realized today, because such things should definitely be in your head for a reason. You need to do this.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
September 09, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
I think that the ethereum must grow and return to its previous price (I mean  1000 not 1$, of course), so it's better to wait until it falls and does not buy when signs of recovery appear, unless, of course, if they will appear. ..
Activity: 9
September 09, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
I think now is the right time to invest in ETH, because by looking at the falling market this is the right time to buy, never miss the opportunity that exists today, but I do not recommend buying, just giving good advice.
Activity: 43
September 09, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
I think that it is a good idea to invest in ethereum and this will be the best solution for the future because it will be the most profitable thing. To my mind, it is better to get started now

When the ethereum will update the network - the price of the ethereum will increase. Now ethereum cannot compete with new coins
copper member
Activity: 76
September 09, 2018, 02:20:51 PM
For myself, I decided to choose a waiting strategy. Because in such a market situation is very likely that the price will continue to decline. At the crypto-currency market, a situation has formed in which many investors begin to sell their altcoins and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 52
September 09, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
The price of Ethereum is very low now. I think the current price is really worth investing, but I don't think this is the lowest price, because I think the price of Ethereum will fall again, but the current price can already be invested.
September 09, 2018, 06:52:35 AM
Ethereum is one of the most promising coins.If you invest today, it will be a big win in the next few months.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
Hi, everybody. Probably the most pressing of the issues today. In my opinion, of course it is. I'm the one who invested in the Air. Because Ethereum is more than just money, It is a multifunctional platform based on blockchain technology.
Activity: 245
September 09, 2018, 06:31:29 AM
yes, in my opinion, this is the right time, now ethereum prices are very good, but I'm sure the ethreum will rise again, almost all the altcoin prices go down, does this have anything to do with the strengthening of the dollar, now the dollar strengthens and the altcoin starts to red or maybe the investors are fed up with the altcoin because nothing new can be given
Pages:
Jump to: