Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 53. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 09:28:49 AM
Aside from bitcoin, ethereum is good also. Because of its trust rating, it also came second after bitcoin. And I think, if bitcoin's price would get high, it also rise.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 09:25:04 AM
I believe ethereum is a good choice for investment, especially with the current price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 08:12:33 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I'm not sure about February, but now it is definitely good time to invest because the prices are low as never before.
Another question is when your investment will give its result - some say that current downtrend will last for another couple of years..
this month the price of ETH has experienced a very deep decline. this is the deepest decline of the year so I think now is the right time to buy ETH for long-term investment. I'm sure if you give ETH time to develop a project, I'm sure there will be benefits that you get. ETH has enough resources to continue to grow.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 26, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I'm not sure about February, but now it is definitely good time to invest because the prices are low as never before.
Another question is when your investment will give its result - some say that current downtrend will last for another couple of years..
Activity: 47
August 26, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
yes, ETH is a very good and stable coin even better until next year ... unfortunately if you don't invest ... if not now what time do you want Cheesy
Although the Ethereum value is now lower. But this is a change over time. This is a change in the marketplace. I think this is a very important investment. People are looking for investing in a trusted coin. Investors can no doubt invest in Ethereum. This will greatly increase the value in future. Therefore, invest today. You can make a big profit in the future. Right?
Activity: 18
August 26, 2018, 07:33:54 AM
yes, ETH is a very good and stable coin even better until next year ... unfortunately if you don't invest ... if not now what time do you want Cheesy
Activity: 61
August 26, 2018, 04:25:31 AM
yes i do, in fact i don't online think that it is good to invest in it but i have already invested on it some days ago,
when it's price below 400$
Activity: 322
August 26, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
If you want to invest in ETH every time it's definitely good because so far the ETH potential is very good, it's just that the decline in ETH prices is now caused by a lot of negative news circulating.
Activity: 364
August 26, 2018, 04:07:49 AM
I think that buying an etherium now is a mistake. The price of a coin depends on the cost of bitcoin, which is constantly becoming cheaper. Most likely, in the autumn the etherium will become cheaper even more and will cost 100-150 dollars.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 01:03:44 AM
Personally, I believe that investing in Ethereum is a good idea if you are thinking about trying to save this
currency, as you will see your earnings in the long run. This is a very slow and long coin. This will not give you a quick income. But Ethereum is reliable and stable.
Activity: 6
August 26, 2018, 12:34:12 AM
Ethereum is very easy and best terms.thank you
Activity: 350
August 25, 2018, 11:57:47 PM
Just like Bitcoin crypto like Ethereum is also good and and it is using for investment to secure your income and if you have more money then invest in more than one coins the crypto market is rising again and in the coming moths the investment ratio will be increasing and before Christmas the bitcoin value will be high ever in the history. Now i believe that bitcoin is the one which can make your life more comfortable than ever.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
Investing now is the good idea because Ethereum price now is very cheap buy now at cheap price the hold it until the price goes up again I will sure that you can earn a lot of profit after investing Ethereum right now.
Activity: 26
August 25, 2018, 11:53:13 PM
I think, at the present time, you should have specific plans ki decided to invest in Ethereum. For now, the value of Ethereum is not very good for you to have a better investment in it.
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 11:21:02 PM
I have seen a lot of potential in this one and i am pretty sure that Ethereum will come to surprise us when it comes to market price and its volatility.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
August 25, 2018, 08:45:48 PM
I think now is the best time to buy it, because etherum prices have begun to gradually increase the price, so use this opportunity before it's too late and sorry, when the price is expensive.

Activity: 309
August 25, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
Investing in Ethereum, like any other top 20 altcoins, is now a good idea. The market will soon go up, and all the coins from this list will go up.
Activity: 28
August 25, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
Definitely better. The Ethereum value is now lower. But this is a change over time. This is a change in the marketplace. I think this is a very important investment. People are looking for investing in a trusted coin. Investors can no doubt invest in Ethereum. This will greatly increase the value in future. Therefore, invest today. You can make a big profit in the future.
Activity: 81
August 25, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
I think that it's never too late to invest Ethereum. Right now, when a low price is a great chance to buy Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 76
August 25, 2018, 04:47:23 PM
Now on the crypto-currency market, Ethereum is one of the most powerful projects, which has already proved its superiority among the altcoins. Capitalization of the Ethereum is in second place after bitcoin and this speaks volumes. I trust the Ethereum coin, but I will not invest now, because I'm waiting for the price to continue to decline.
Pages:
Jump to: