Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 56. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 25, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
Now the price for ETH has fallen very much and I invested a small amount of cash in Ethereum. I hope he grows up and I can make money.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 06:43:23 AM
I think that at the present time, you can invest a lot in ETH, but you usually have the right investment. Because of this, the value of ETH drops continuously.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 25, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
I think Ethereum is very underrated right now. Ethereum is the only already operating blockchain platform that is currently used for ICO and development of decentralized applications. It is quite obvious that over time the decentralized applications will be created more and more and therefore the demand for ETH will rise pushing the price up.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
August 25, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
yes I think this is the correct time to invest in ethereum because the price is very low at the movement
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
With the recent decline in the price of etherum, now is thr best time to invest into etherum. Etherum has been on the decline since the market capitalization started going down and it is wise to buy more now that the prices are low
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
Ethereum is an amazing coin and it is very much worth investing in
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 06:07:06 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

It's all the same, you want to invest what is all your personal I as bitcoiner will always believe in ethereum both short and long term because ethereum is Bitcoin competitors and will always be competitors and that does not mean that other coin coins are not good for investment, everything is up to what you want to invest
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
I think it is a good choice to invest in ethereum because the price is very low so you can invest a huge amount if you can afford it
Activity: 95
August 25, 2018, 05:57:42 AM
In ethereum slow growth is involved, and if you are interested in slow growth then you can invest in them. ethereum prices will continue to increase in the near future . If you want to invest in long term then you can invest in them. Ethereum is one of the strongest coins in crypto currency market.
Activity: 26
August 25, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
Of course, this is a good time to buy ETH and hold for a long time. I believe the price of ETH will increase in the future and will bring more profits for you.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
Ethereum developers are more focused on solving scalability problems of network and pay little attention to marketing and price maintenance. In the short term, such a strategy has a negative impact on the price level of ETH, but in the long term it will provide a stable growth in demand for this blockchain platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 24, 2018, 07:55:46 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I'll tell You this, if the forum many people say that the Ethereum need to buy something do always the opposite. If you see that negative talk about Ethereum, then just take and buy this coin
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 07:38:45 PM
Of course, six months have passed since the question and the price has fallen by a factor of 4, but I think it's still a good investment for a long time, but it's up to you to decide
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
It is kind of difficult to respond right now, because the market is down and it continues to drop, ethereum, on it's part has dropped a lot but most people think that it could drop even more but then again, it's value has managed to maintain for some time in these last days.
Activity: 64
August 24, 2018, 07:35:38 PM
Yes, we are all involved in the etherum, first, see if the market prices are getting lower or more and more the day the market price is moving up, if the price has no signs of rising, you should hold on to invest in ETH, if the price is up as good as you are better to invest, because you will get income in the future.

Activity: 467
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 07:30:49 PM
For now looking at how the market is , I think this is the correct time to invest as much as you can into ETH because its price is now down and you can afford to get more now than when the prices starts to increase.
Activity: 58
August 24, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
Of course this is very possible and appropriate in investing now, but you have to review whether prices have started to be normal, because now we see the market prices go down again, so you should consider before investing in ETH.

Activity: 53
August 24, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
ethereum is a very good option because it is a more secure altcoin. You will invest and hold for a long time for more profit.
Activity: 105
August 24, 2018, 07:23:58 PM
now it's best to invest in etherum because the value is so low it would be nice we buy some coins now, because it can have a lot of coins, in my opinion this is a good opportunity to invest.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
August 24, 2018, 07:18:22 PM
Yes, now is the best time to invest in etherum because the market price is very cheap and has gone down the last point, so this is in my opinion a right opportunity to trade in crypto currencies.

Pages:
Jump to: