Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 71. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 37
August 16, 2018, 06:29:31 PM
Now that we have the most fall in the price of ethereum since the inception of this year, i think buying ethereum now, is the best that one could do. I would advise that if you still have interest, it's best for you to opt in now.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:44:34 PM
Planned to upgrade the Ethereum network, updates include: Plasma / Raiden to make it faster and cheaper to make transactions that will allow you to get interest on Ether, ZK-Snarks to make it anonymous. All of these ideas are actively being worked on. Other that the Bitcoin Network does with Lightening and Segwit, Ethereum does minus debate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
yes, this is a good time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum prices are the same as last year's. and of course, ethereum prices will return in December last year. and this is the right time to invest in ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:29:44 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
It is really good to invest now in ethereum because the price is low but for sure it can still recover this year so a lot of people should take this oppurtunity and be profitable on the perpect time, but offcourse people should have a long patience on holding before they will be profitable with eth.
Activity: 77
August 16, 2018, 05:16:18 PM
Eth price will be much more stable and it can be said that Eth has a very good prospect in the future.
And ETh-owned technology is token-based so that currently a lot of projects that use ERC20.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
Etereum is very stable and safe for investment. I hope that soon this coin will take new peaks. It will always attract people. Not for nothing is it in second place. Smiley Cheesy Wink
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
August 16, 2018, 04:25:47 PM
Hi there,

No for the time of your question but yes for now. Honestly Ethereum will continue to be the biggest altcoin for quite some time but, in the long run it has really good competitors which surpass the features and are better in terms of flaws Ethereum has. Invest now and sell the top (during bull run).

Kind regards,
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 16, 2018, 04:04:37 PM
Hello.

Yes, at this point Ethereum has a good price to invest because it decreases its price just like what happens into bitcoin, so now some investors Take this for granted because they know that they can get profited in the future. Just like what happen last year, we experience that bitcoin go down but recover and make NEW ATH's last year so maybe some investors thinking that it will happen again that way.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 16, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
I am sure that the Ethereum project is one of the most promising projects, which will surely bring good dividends to its investors. Now is a very good time to buy an Ethereum, but it must be taken into account that soon the price for it can decrease again.
Activity: 378
August 16, 2018, 03:54:26 PM
I think  its right time to invest eth. After 1 month it will blast. I think it easily cross 800$ in next month. You will get profit 3x.
You are very optimistic. I think that ETH will not be able to reach such a high price in a short time. Most likely the recovery will be very long.
Activity: 88
August 16, 2018, 03:47:34 PM
Now the price of Ethereum is so attractive that it is impossible not to buy it! I believe that everyone should have at least a little bit of this cryptocurrency!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
I would invest in Ethereum, now it is sold at a good price, but unfortunately I have exhausted all my reserves for investment.
Activity: 117
August 16, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
Yes, I agree that now is the best time to invest in Ethereum. soon the price of Ethereum will start to rise.
Activity: 72
August 16, 2018, 03:39:27 PM
now this is the right choice to invest in Ethereum. because I believe this is a strong and reliable coin
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 03:36:05 PM
Ethereum is the boss of the cottage currency, and the value of Ethereum has reached its lowest level. In my opinion, it is the best time to invest in Ethereum. In the future it will bring huge benefits.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
Hello.

ethereum is the most popular altcoin and also has the most profit. I think you can buy it now, it's a pity if you don't invest ethereum, because the profits are huge.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:34:12 PM
Hello.

Yes, it is a very good time to invest in ethereum because the price is very low and you can buy as much as you want this period. If you buy and hold for long term, you will make reasonable profit from it when the market recover full from the bear.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:32:10 PM
Indeed. Now that the price of Ethereum is still very low this is the best time for future investments. So it will be profitable if you buy them now. As I am having very much faith on these I surely will buy some.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 03:09:43 PM
Now good time for invest in ethereum. It is a very strong coin and have a great potencial !
Activity: 224
August 16, 2018, 03:07:55 PM
Of course. Ethereum's future is much better. It is at second place in coinmarketcap. I hope ETH price can increase over 1000$ dollar. Ethereum has the ERC20 platform that most ICOs are using.
So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: