Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 73. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 28
August 16, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
Ethereum itself is a good altcoin and it is very promising. But no less interesting are some tokens, which are created on Ethereum basis. One of the recent projects, which is of interest to me, is Caspian -  an institutional grade system that connects to multiple exchanges. The project is quite exciting and innovative. At the moment, I would have invested in such projects as Caspian, and not in Ethereum. As for me, this is more advantageous in the current conditions.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:19:18 AM
Ethereum always gives me the opportunity to invest. I think Ethereum is stable enough that it can be held for several years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
Yes, my analysis confirms the excellent prospects of the project. Now the market will start to recover gradually, so the optimal time for investments in Eth comes.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 03:02:55 AM
Of course it is worth investing in ETH as this coin will not disappoint with its value at all times.
Activity: 173
August 16, 2018, 01:37:08 AM
If for me, today is the right time. Where the price of the ethereum also very low. And this is a good opportunity to buy the ethereum. Hodl some time and wait until going on hikes.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
Investing in Eth will bring only profit and benefit if you are ready to wait the cryptocurrency market's increasing in the end of this year. Especially I have invested here a lot.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 15, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
I really like the project etherium. I believe that he has a very great future. The project is very well known and in demand... but there is a problem. The price falls very long and many investors are at a loss.
Activity: 224
August 15, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
Yes, I think this is the right time to invest in ethereum because the coint price has decreased, buy ethereum and save it, you can sell it when the selling price is high but have to wait until the normal market returns to sell it
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 05:00:35 AM
Ethereum is a good investment, not gonna rise like Bitcoin though pretty soon but in the long term it's a nice and safe investment. Bitcoin is the best and ethereum is the second best.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 14, 2018, 04:58:55 PM
I believe that investing in ETH will bring you excellent returns by 2020. of course you need to wait and believe in these technologies. ETH will be a leader and will take its place in the global economy
Activity: 406
August 14, 2018, 03:01:50 PM
Ethereum is being over-penalized by the market and sold at derisory prices close to what it has already achieved. I trust this altcoin and so I understand that it is a good time to invest in it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 14, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
Now the rate of ethereum is 261 dollars. This is an unheard of drop ethereum for quite a long time and an exceptional opportunity to purchase this coin at such a cheap price. Moreover, before the Plasma project is introduced into it and the question of its scaling is fully resolved in ethereum. After that, it should generally take off in price more than a thousand dollars, because it is very undervalued.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 14, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
this is what I am doing after 1 year, Last year summer I have invested in and I was happy in winter, hoping for the same.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 14, 2018, 02:53:53 PM
Invest in kings of crypto is almost best way to get good profit in longterm,but if u want fast and clean profit u need to risk with traiding becose u never know what happens tomorrow!Invest now i ethereum is very good idea,becose of the price i think eth dont drop down with that price now!
August 14, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
Now is not the best time to buy Ethereum, it can continue to fall to the bottom, it is worth waiting for when it stabilizes, and then you can buy. So watch the market to not miss the moment.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 14, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
This is the appropriate time to invest into ethereum which is now $258. If only you have some amount worth with, you can massively invest in this coin and you will gain more than expected in no time.
Activity: 162
August 14, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I think this is the great opportunity to invest in the altcoins and to hold for the long term. I think these coins have a good investment at this moment EOS, XLM, NEM, WAVES & ETH.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 02:42:20 PM
In this market, there are lots of currencies and nowadays its very difficult to chose for new be that which currency is very fruitful to invest in. There are lots of ways to earn profit but the main things are which coin gives you more profit within a very short time and we all know that its only the top rank coins can do that. ETH is one of the top rank coins in this market so any can invest in this coin to earn a good profit in a very short time. So you can surely invest in ETH for a good business. Happy trading. PEACE.
August 14, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
Guys, this is the greatest opportunity for us all because looking at the current price of Ethereum and just imagine it rises up to $600 US with time. You would have earn over $300 dollars approximately doing nothing. This is the right time to invest in Ethereum so you better get on the boat now!
Activity: 104
August 14, 2018, 02:31:27 PM
For my opinion it's a good time to invest because Ethereum prices have not fully recovered, Ethereum is a very good coin the movement is very fast in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: