Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 75. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 02:32:07 AM
ethereum is altcoin which has a great potential to be able to achieve a higher price in the long run. However, for this time the value of the altcoin is down and this is a good time to buy. This includes a low value and nice to be utilized. hold in a few years will certainly generate the considerable profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:31:43 AM
Ethereum is the next thing next to bitcoin. This is a really good cryptocurrency. In addition, many people become the first model to efirom than bitcoin, which share everyday everymom.
Recently, the belief in ETH has been undermined, as in other altcoins. Therefore, invest safely and forget about it for several years. If every day check the securities market, then your nerves will be weakened.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:26:19 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Now a very strange situation occurs with ETH.  I think it's better not to rush and wait until the price stabilizes and then buy coins.
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
if at the moment I see ethereum decreasing its price again but it doesn't make me think there is no big chance to get a lot of profit, because we know that ethereum coin is good for us to hold long so that happens with the price we just have to wait with the increase back.
Activity: 45
August 13, 2018, 05:19:37 PM
Ethereum is the next thing next to bitcoin. This is a really good cryptocurrency. In addition, many people become the first model to efirom than bitcoin, which share everyday everymom.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
investing in Ethereum is always a good choice very safe and will go up this year. I think this is the right choice
I agree that Ethereum can be considered the best investment today. He fell hard. that allows you to buy it more. Given that he jumped up to 700, then buying today, you can have half a year to get x2.
Activity: 78
August 13, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
investing in Ethereum is always a good choice very safe and will go up this year. I think this is the right choice
Activity: 34
August 13, 2018, 05:12:15 PM
Since Ethereum is the next thing next to bitcoin. This is a really good cryptocurrency. In addition, many people become the first model to efirom than bitcoin, which share everyday everymom
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 13, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
Now is a good time to invest in ETH. Today, the price has fallen very low, and many people are delighted with this fact, because they will be able to buy their favorite coin at a very low price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 13, 2018, 05:09:36 PM
Now again Ethereum falls in price. Wait for the stabilization of the fall and you can invest in the Ethereum. The main thing is that he then does not fall even lower.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
Yes, invest in Ethereum! the price is very good, the technology is not inferior yet in the market! and the price can reach a five-digit figure!
Activity: 125
August 13, 2018, 05:06:11 PM
Now its price has fallen dramatically and it is already possible to buy an etherium, but it can fall even more so that it is possible to buy more
I think in any case, if you planned to invest in Ethereum, now it is worth investing at least 50% of the investment, in case it suddenly starts to grow. A very large number of people believe in him, so after falling below $ 400 I think he will begin to grow rapidly.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
August 13, 2018, 05:02:50 PM
I believe that investments in Ethereum are the most promising and now is the time to buy Ethereum, I would buy in large volume, as the price dropped almost 5-6 times. This is a very strong fall and a great chance to earn huge money.
Activity: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
Ethereum is going to be number one coin.
So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 04:57:32 PM
I have already buy some today, I hope this was the dip. I prefer to stay in ETH rather then stay other altcoins for now. We need bull market soon. I miss to see rising coins and getting more profits. This year was a good lesson to me.
Activity: 93
August 13, 2018, 04:55:03 PM
Now its price has fallen dramatically and it is already possible to buy an etherium, but it can fall even more so that it is possible to buy more
Activity: 134
August 13, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
I do not have time to invest in Ethereum I think that bitcoin is the same in your hands and if you have any of those, you earn it so
That bitcoin, that Ethereum. For me it is the same investment. But I invest more in Ethereum, as it is more flexible in exchange and transfers.
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
I do not have time to invest in Ethereum I think that bitcoin is the same in your hands and if you have any of those, you earn it so
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
There are many coins in this crypto market right now and the number of coins is increasing day by day so you have to choose a good coin to invest which can give you a lot of profit after sometimes here are some best coins name and those are btc,atl,eth,neo etc. Most of the people love to invest in top ranking coins which are very good thinking in my opinion and that things put you in s save zone where you can fully trust that you will not go into dust. So if anyone wants to invest in any coins I love to give him a short advice which is invested in top rank coin and we all know that eth is one of the top rank coins is this market so anyone can invest in this coin to have some profit in near future.
Activity: 150
August 13, 2018, 02:06:04 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I'd rather wait a bit.  Because the price of ETH is now falling very quickly.  And maybe it's worth the wait.
Pages:
Jump to: