Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 84. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 11, 2018, 08:21:40 AM
Yes, now is a good time to invest. But I suggest to wait a bit possible that the price of Ethereum will fall even lower.
What you say is true for now the right time to invest,
but yes I think that all depends on your decision, of course whether you want to wait or not
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
For me.. now is the best time to invest in ethereum because the price of ethereum today is $300 and i believe that this end of the year ethereum will pump up ..
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 11, 2018, 07:42:14 AM
Yes, now is a good time to invest. But I suggest to wait a bit possible that the price of Ethereum will fall even lower.
If you'll wait you might missing the lowest price this year, it's very unpredictable in crypto, the more you expect the price to get lower, sometimes
surprises will come. It seems like whales are playing our emotion, they will pump the price when we are not expecting it.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 11, 2018, 07:26:13 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 11, 2018, 07:17:56 AM
Investing in Ethereum is one of the smartest investment every crypto investor can do. Ethereum has all the capabilities to rise up as predicted through tangible analysis by some crypto experts. Ethereum has gained much roots and gain the trust of lot of crypto investors.
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
This morning I looked at the price of Ethereum and was shocked. The price surprised me I did not expect that Ethereum would be so cheap. It seems that those who invest in Ethereum now in the near future will have a very large profit. The main thing is not to panic and not to sell now.
Activity: 119
August 11, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
Of course, investments in broadcasting will get a good profit in the long term .
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
I prefer to finance in Ethereum, because it is a very stable coin. And now is a better time to buy it more. Because there are rumors that by the end of the year it will rise in price
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:07:43 AM
i believe ethereum is a good coin to hold for a long term,they issue is that all crypto coins are dropping but research have shown that amidst the struggle in volatile that crypto values will rise by the year end.

Ethereum is coin that worth to hold as long term investment. Ethereum platform used by most token in market and ethereum price right now at $320 is good entry to collect more ethereum. Most expert believe ethereum can reach $2500
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
Now is the right time to invest in ETH, they always have a relatively cheap price compared to previous times, if not wrong, according to my prediction, ETH price will increase to the end of this year.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 05:52:54 AM
The Ethereum of course is greatly decreased. Now you can invest in Ethereum. Its price is about 300 dollars. If you want to invest in Ethereum, now is a great opportunity.
Activity: 201
August 11, 2018, 05:34:03 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in ethereum as the project is a solid one which make use of new technologies
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:14:00 AM
Invest in Ethereum is good idea. You can invest in ethereum at any time because ethereum is high potential coin of this market and presently price of ethereum is very low. it is very good time to buy ethereum, it will gives you high returns on your investment.
Activity: 29
August 11, 2018, 05:13:30 AM
Buy some now and buy some later if it drops. If it keeps going up, you’re making profit on your small share.

Activity: 32
August 11, 2018, 05:10:20 AM
"I'll buy when the price hits $XXX" is exactly what all the people who missed out said right before they missed out. I'm pretty sure I said it as well. If you think the technology is worth your time and money, it won't matter whether you bought at $750 or at $1000. Just make sure you eventually get in before you forget about it only to be reminded when it's way way higher.

Thanks man. That's sound advice. I try to keep that in mind. When I see the price starting to rise after a couple days of being low, is usually when I buy in.

Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 05:09:41 AM
i believe ethereum is a good coin to hold for a long term,they issue is that all crypto coins are dropping but research have shown that amidst the struggle in volatile that crypto values will rise by the year end.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:48:52 AM
maybe yes, if I see the current price is cheaper than sometime ago. and it would be good to invest at a low price maybe etherum is one of the choices if you want to invest. but don't forget to choose with knowledge about it, so as not to be disappointed.
Activity: 25
August 11, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
"I'll buy when the price hits $XXX" is exactly what all the people who missed out said right before they missed out. I'm pretty sure I said it as well. If you think the technology is worth your time and money, it won't matter whether you bought at $750 or at $1000. Just make sure you eventually get in before you forget about it only to be reminded when it's way way higher.

Activity: 3
August 11, 2018, 04:44:26 AM
Now it is the main currency which I hold and I am very pleased with it.I hope that this will help me in the future and Ethereum will be worth more than bitcoin at the best of times
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
Now to buy Ethereum for 300$ this is very beneficial, I think ! It was not so long ago much more and I think that's that's the trend will change !
Pages:
Jump to: