Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 85. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:25:33 AM
the Ethereum is one of the few currencies in which you really need to invest. it still shows its own, so I advise everyone because it’s useful
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:24:22 AM
The market will always follow what bitcoin does since it's the main pairing to all alts. Etherium is nice but it doesnt have as much volume as Bitcoin has.
OH, you want to buy some xrp? gotta buy bitcoin first. Oh, you want to buy some trx? gotta buy some bitcoin first. etc.
And everytime you sell bitcoin into ur altcoin, theres also a buyer who just sold his altcoin for ur bitcoin.
So if you want to break away from bitcoin in prices, you have to make more etheriums, more neos, more vens so ppl have more options to buy their altcoins.
Or better yet, pair them with USD, formerly USDT, but we see how that went.

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 11, 2018, 04:19:39 AM
The price of Ethereum has started to drop sharply from entry to this year. The price of Ethereum has been low until now, and I think we can invest in some Ethereum to hold them for a long time. Because I believe the price of Ethereum is much higher in the future
I also believe that ETH will become much more expensive. But I'm worried about the current situation in the crypto currency market. ETH has fallen in price much more than other coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 11, 2018, 04:14:42 AM
The price of Ethereum has started to drop sharply from entry to this year. The price of Ethereum has been low until now, and I think we can invest in some Ethereum to hold them for a long time. Because I believe the price of Ethereum is much higher in the future
Activity: 138
August 11, 2018, 04:09:25 AM
I think yes, because currently the ethereum price is very low. and I'm sure when bitcoin pump Ethereum will also join.
oh yeah, i bought one Ethereum today.  Wink
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 04:03:37 AM
for me this is the great time to invest in ethereum because the price of ethereum are very low and now many investors are invest now in ethereum and hold it until the price of ethereum are growing up again and after in a long term holding i think you  get a high profit in ethereum .and now make a desission if you invest now in ethereum to become richer someday
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
August 11, 2018, 01:59:56 AM
We never dont know now is time or not..altocoin price isnt stable.all market altocoin at blood bath.we confused where we will buy some altocoin and hold it..for now i just stay hold may ethereum balance and wait untill bitcoin price back to grow up again..hvnt recommended for buy some cryptocurrency for now..very dangerous time to buy
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 01:50:21 AM
Eth i has strong probability and potentials in future. It is getting more popularity day by day. It will be huge one day so I think investing in Eth will be a good idea.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 01:39:21 AM
This is good and correct advice . there are many different altcoins on the market , but Etherium is the best among them
Activity: 31
August 11, 2018, 01:21:34 AM
Of course, it is for me now that the right time to buy the ethereum because of its price right now I'm sure that when the price rises, I also earn a great deal.
Activity: 168
August 11, 2018, 12:56:16 AM
At the moment, the price of Etherium has reached new minimum values , it is a good price for investment
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 12:44:32 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Ethereum is very stable and safe for investment, because currently most crypto currencies are unstable in price. Ethereum has great growth potential for long-term investments, and can provide great results in the future. Apart from the shadow of bitcoin, ether will surely soon become a market leader.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 12:27:46 AM
I think other than Etherium for a decent speculation for me bitcoin. This is the most gainful venture for you over the long haul to get great outcomes in light of the fact that bitcoin is exceptionally encouraging. I think putting resources into ETH is likewise great to see the future value well. yet at the same time great again interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 364
August 11, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
I think all the time many people ask this question Cheesy. And the answer is changing depending on the market situation. Ethereum price is so down these days, it might be a good time to buy.
Activity: 602
August 11, 2018, 12:16:51 AM
Hello.

I think the right choice if investing is bitcoin, because bitcoin has a good future so it is suitable for investment, the quality of bitcoin cannot be rivaled by any altcoin, including ethereum. Although both provide great benefits, but bitcoin is better, safer and more promising.
Activity: 308
August 11, 2018, 12:10:37 AM
Hello.

Yes, this is a good time to buy ethereum, we can buy a lot of ethereum, because now the price is not as high as bitcoin, and even though the price goes up, people still buy it because everyone already knows that ethereum will definitely increase and generate big profits in the future. With various projects and technologies owned, the development of ether is very fast.
Activity: 294
August 11, 2018, 12:04:42 AM
Hello.

Yes, ether is good for investing, because ethereum is one of the altcoins that has very good prices and values. Today there are many people who invest in ethereum because this is long-term altcoin trading. Compared to bitcoin, the development of ethereum is now faster and better.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 04:28:48 PM
for now yes. this is the right time to invest in Ethereum especially if you have a lot of money is good enough if you buy Ethereum in the midst of declining prices.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
August 10, 2018, 04:22:04 PM
Now the price of Ether is very low, so it seems to me that this is a good time for investments. This is a very strong project, and it seems to me that the price will reach 1000 this year.
Activity: 66
August 10, 2018, 04:19:39 PM
Ethereum is a good altcoin to hodl in portfolio. It has really make gain popularity within a short period of time and has a good future potential to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: