Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 88. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:58:31 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
It seems to me now is the time to invest in any coin, as all the coins have fallen very well in value, which makes it possible to get a good profit.
Ethereum, a very promising coin with a good work team, I personally invest in it, because I think this is a very good investment.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:52:23 AM
The current price of Ethereum is very low. I think it will be more appropriate to invest in Ethereum at this time. Because cryptocurrency has continued to fall since it entered this year. Until now, I think this is already the lowest price. If you want to invest, then I suggest you invest as soon as possible.
Activity: 85
August 10, 2018, 01:51:00 AM
Now is a good time to buy Ethereum, although the current market is very depressed, but the price of Ethereum has been very low, I think the current price to buy Ethereum has been difficult to cause losses, although the market takes a long time to recover But I am still willing to buy Ethereum
Activity: 164
August 10, 2018, 01:41:19 AM
Hello.

It is better to invest now, until the price has risen.  It seems to me, even if you now buy coins and the price drops, then by the end of the year you can still make a profit.
Activity: 142
August 10, 2018, 01:31:09 AM
Hello.

I think today is the best time to invest in ETH.  I think the price will not fall below $ 350 this year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:32:09 PM
Hello.

Yes this is the best time to invest and buy etherium now that the price is at $300+. Investing in etherium is worth it , because its a money back guaranteed , with its long term gaining in profits and with its long term investments.  It is worth the wait investing in etherium , even if it is slowly rises in value , i also invested in etherium and i can see that my investment is in a good way.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 08:26:23 PM
I think it is a great time already, but I also think that it would be better to wait more for the ethereum price to drop even more than now, over all, the altcoin market seems like it will keep dropping in the next months and you could take advantage of that to invest not only on ethereum but other reliable altcoins.
Activity: 54
August 09, 2018, 08:21:35 PM
Hello.

The price of ether has reduced drastically to about $350, this is far below what many presumed to have been the lowest of Ether.
Whiles many may have lost faith: I think it is the best time to buy.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 08:05:26 PM
I think it's a good time to invest now in Ethereum but it may take a long time to rise, it's worth the wait. Innovations that Ethereum platform will realize will bring it higher.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
August 09, 2018, 08:00:40 PM
It is good to invest in ethereum. Here are the reasons why: first it is the top coin among other altcoin, it has a huge exvhangable money ang most important it is stable.
Activity: 392
August 09, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
Hello.

I am definitely sure that this is now the perpect tine to buy a lot of ethereum because the value of ethereum now is only $362 and that is very low and for sure before this yeat will end the value of ethereun can able to reach again up to  $1000.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:53:24 PM
It is the good time to invest to Ethereum.
I think that investing in Ethereum is profitable only if it is long-term.
I do not see another option for investing in this cryptocurrency, unfortunately   Cry
Activity: 140
August 09, 2018, 05:34:19 PM
of course yes! I often participate in ICO and I need an Ethereum coin for this . It is better to buy Ethereum now for 400 dollars, than for 1000 in half a year
Activity: 179
August 09, 2018, 05:06:27 PM
yes of course Ethereum has a very low price at the moment and I think this is a good time to load the bags with ETH and other good coins
Activity: 387
August 09, 2018, 05:05:42 PM
I generally believe that it is not worth investing in Ethereum at all. I agree that this wallet is used by almost all ICO, however it does not say it is a reliable coin. I think the most reliable coin is bitcoin. The Ethereum of course, I have, as a reward for the bounty of the company, but it is only a bonus and not an investment.
Activity: 135
August 09, 2018, 04:32:34 PM
i think this is the best time to invest in etherum,due to the fact that the situation it is now,is not good,,so if we can only invest in etherum now that the market is not stable,,once buy and leave,it will be a great income for us after a while,,becaue very soon market will pick its climax
Activity: 196
August 09, 2018, 04:31:23 PM
I think that the ethereum is one of the best coins, which is really worth investing! But at the moment I will not advise you to invest in the short term, because it is not known where the market will go further.
Etherium is very good if it is profitable long-term investment, Etherium is a project that works on the future so it is not surprising that many people say Etherium has very good potential in the future. plus more enthusiasts of Etherium so it is very supportive for the development of the project. so investing in Europe is a wise choice
Activity: 134
August 09, 2018, 04:23:26 PM
Of course, the current Ethereum has fallen to the bottom, now is a good time to invest in it, I believe the market will pick up again, now invest in Ethereum and hold it for a long time waiting for the market to pick up, then you can get huge from this market profit.
Activity: 53
August 09, 2018, 04:16:06 PM
Yes, I think now 360 dollars is a very good time to buy this token, you know what has a great prospect
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
Yes ofcourse Smiley .. If you have a knowledge about Ethereum it's good to hold because it will rise economically.
Pages:
Jump to: