Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄★★★INVEST IN FOREX ● FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN & 10% DAYLY ★★★► - page 2. (Read 5368 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earn by Forex. Try our services
Seems that this user has good skill but is a bad money manager. Gain profit is nothing without clear ideas about risk involveld by emotional trades. A professional trader work different. From posted chart he work only on majuor, trought high leverage . This i something near gambe, and usually filnal result are always the same: after big profit in first days, loss will be more day after day till investment amount goes around zero. And promised refund doesn't arrive as seems

LoL  Grin Grin Grin Grin ! A newbie say me how should trade and that i'm a bad trader ? Have you seen my past gain? Could you have the same profit? No? An then go AWAY and stop trolling my tread

I'm not trolling, i'm only say that you have a bad trading method. And users confirm that i wrote. You trade using high leverage, and all exposition are in the same currency. This is high risky if market moves against you. You are the classic gambler that go "all in". This is no trading. I'm not able atm to offer a service like  you for two kind of reason:

1) Before promising refund, i would demostrate to have this coin and give it to a reputable escrow.
2) I have a great knowlege of all kind of market (from goods to Forex, from strock to Bond) and have a good skills in wealth management, but as newbie i havent a good reputation here for manage found like you (but seems that you have some warning trust  Roll Eyes )

But when i'll launch my idea, you will lose all your investors (even if you have them yet!).   

Good work, and remember that money make money.

S T O P   T R O L L I N G!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hallo world!
Seems that this user has good skill but is a bad money manager. Gain profit is nothing without clear ideas about risk involveld by emotional trades. A professional trader work different. From posted chart he work only on majuor, trought high leverage . This i something near gambe, and usually filnal result are always the same: after big profit in first days, loss will be more day after day till investment amount goes around zero. And promised refund doesn't arrive as seems

LoL  Grin Grin Grin Grin ! A newbie say me how should trade and that i'm a bad trader ? Have you seen my past gain? Could you have the same profit? No? An then go AWAY and stop trolling my tread

I'm not trolling, i'm only say that you have a bad trading method. And users confirm that i wrote. You trade using high leverage, and all exposition are in the same currency. This is high risky if market moves against you. You are the classic gambler that go "all in". This is no trading. I'm not able atm to offer a service like  you for two kind of reason:

1) Before promising refund, i would demostrate to have this coin and give it to a reputable escrow.
2) I have a great knowlege of all kind of market (from goods to Forex, from strock to Bond) and have a good skills in wealth management, but as newbie i havent a good reputation here for manage found like you (but seems that you have some warning trust  Roll Eyes )

But when i'll launch my idea, you will lose all your investors (even if you have them yet!).   

Good work, and remember that money make money.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hallo world!
Activity: 636
Merit: 505

Started from 0.67BTC we arrived at 2.4BTC, and we shared a part of profit for restart from 1.55BTC .

I sent you 0.52 bitcoins and withdrew 0.33 bitcoins for myself. You then proceeded to take the account to zero. You promised me 0.52 bitcoins to be returned for a fresh round of trading. When are you able to fund the account with the profit that you extracted from me? Thanks!
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
Account i Bought with profit was haked, so i was really busy for try to recover !

You have been promising to recover my funds from the trading losses for many weeks, it's too bad you are not willing to recover and keep safe those funds that you owe to your client. You had enough BTC but you did not use it to settle your debt with me. I left you some negative trust.
I Bump this Tread. Account i Bought with profit was haked, so i was really busy for try to recover ! Now i have more time so BTC
*About my trust please read the follow: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deathproxyx-trust-lutpin-and-jameslent-red-tag-1477685

BUMP! 12 hours left till market close. You still could earn more than 10% profit with risk around zero!!! Contact me for details, have collateral (and i'm available to give it to an escrow before start trading) for cover potential loss .
NEW TRADING WEEK IS COMING, DON'T MISS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE BIG PROFIT

LOSS REFUND IS STILL ACTIVE!

Yes, you yunderstand: in case of total loss, i refund you 30% of invested amount. From a minimun investment from 1 BTC to a maximun of 5 BTC .
Fee will remain  @ 35 % of profit. I'm available to start till now.

Contact me for details, be a winner. Get big profit by your BTC !

Twitter: @DeathForex
Linkedin: https://it.linkedin.com/in/thomas-falcon-5488033a
e-mail: [email protected]  
[/size]
Refund promo is still valid:  in case of total loss i retun you 30% of invested amount. Don't miss this opportunity!

And this was last 24 hours: other 10% of profit Please note that account is real and is not a demo

Refund promo is still valid:  in case of total loss i retun you 30% of invested amount. From a minimun investment from 1 BTC to a maximun of 5 BTC .
Fee will remain  @ 35 % of profit. I'm available to start till now.

NEW TRADING WEEK IS COMING, DON'T MISS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE BIG PROFIT

Due to the success of last week, i decided to go to refund (in case of total loss) 30% of invested amount. From a minimun investment from 1 BTC to a maximun of 5 BTC .
Fee will remain  @ 35 % of profit. I'm available to start till now.

e-mail: [email protected]  [/size]
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Did not read about your servicethread now, only noticed that your signature has two typos at the end of the blue lines. Analysis and training should it read. I think you wrote analisys and trainig or so. Tongue
I am impressed by the consistency of the trades and the risk management. I took advantage of the 30% promotion, I am glad that I invested in the OP's talent. The returns are real. Thank you, DeathForex!
Let me ask this: does he hold your earnings in his account or does he pay you out when you ask for it to your own btc address or the exchange account?

Account is of the holder. Is not mine i only trade on this account but cannot move money because holder has 2FA  Smiley . Holder have fully access to account,  see my trades @ any moment, and give me advice or is free to open or close position if he want....
Ok. So this explains all that you are accomplishing with this proposal on the market of trading.
So it is safe for the one who takes your offer.
That is all I wanted to know.

Hope to see you soon in my clients  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am impressed by the consistency of the trades and the risk management. I took advantage of the 30% promotion, I am glad that I invested in the OP's talent. The returns are real. Thank you, DeathForex!
Let me ask this: does he hold your earnings in his account or does he pay you out when you ask for it to your own btc address or the exchange account?

Account is of the holder. Is not mine i only trade on this account but cannot move money because holder has 2FA  Smiley . Holder have fully access to account,  see my trades @ any moment, and give me advice or is free to open or close position if he want....
Ok. So this explains all that you are accomplishing with this proposal on the market of trading.
So it is safe for the one who takes your offer.
That is all I wanted to know.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Yesterday was not a great day, just some profit, but some error due to strong of JPY erosed the gain, but we are ready to restart!

Due to the success of this week, i decided to go to refund (in case of total loss) 30% of invested amount. From a minimun investment from 1 BTC to a maximun of 5 BTC .
Fee will remain  @ 35 % of profit. I'm available to start till now.

Here screen shot of yesterday

Pages:
Jump to: