Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄★★★INVEST IN FOREX ● FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN & 10% DAYLY ★★★► - page 6. (Read 5368 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Forex trading is very profitable and likewise very risky, are you offering trading signals or you are an account broker? Any past history of successful trading on the real life account?

In wichservices you are interested?
I am interested in forex managed account but i need to be sure that you will not loose my money because i have done that by myself several times.

Well, before starting, let me know:

1) Wich broker you used?
2) Wich instruments you trade?
3) How many time are you on forex?
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit?
5) Wich leverage you used?

1) Wich broker you used? Northernfinance, fxopen,
2) Wich instruments you trade? eur/jpy,gbp/jpy and eur/usd
3) How many time are you on forex? 2007
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit? yes
5) Wich leverage you used? 500

Activity: 252
Earn by Forex. Try our services
Forex trading is very profitable and likewise very risky, are you offering trading signals or you are an account broker? Any past history of successful trading on the real life account?

I am interested in forex managed account but i need to be sure that you will not loose my money because i have done that by myself several times.

Well, before starting, let me know:

1) Wich broker you used?
2) Wich instruments you trade?
3) How many time are you on forex?
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit?
5) Wich leverage you used?

I could offer all you want. From account management to trading signal.
So you talking about a consultant service for newbie trader?
You need to take a some screenshots, what your trading results.

Not only. I go from portfolio analisys  to account managing. Or, if u are a trader yet, i could check your loss trade and see what are you doind wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
So you talking about a consultant service for newbie trader?
You need to take a some screenshots, what your trading results.

CURRICULUM

I am a professional trader since 1995.  I have a degree in economics and a Masters in quantitative finance. In my long experience, I lived a lot of events, from the bubble on the Nasdaq to  stock market collapses of 2001 and 2008. Often I earned, but I also lost, and this has made me a thoughtful and careful trader. Today I invest mainly on Forex Hedge and perspective on the commodities market, but often I open more speculative positions.  Also organize courses of technical analysis and risk management.

WHAT I OFFER TO YOU?

The range of services i can offer is the most extensive and ranges from simple advice on a single equity security or currency, until you get an analysis of your operations to understand what were your mistakes that have led you to the loss. I am also available to offer advice on wealth and asset management. If someone wants I can offer my direct management of accounts as an account manager too. Feel free to contact for any questions or advice, you will see that I will find always a right answer to your needs.[/size][/size]
Pages:
Jump to: