Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄★★★INVEST IN FOREX ● FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN & 10% DAYLY ★★★► - page 5. (Read 5368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Can you manage a No-Deposit Bonus account if I make one for me???
It's the best way for me to try you out... Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Earn by Forex. Try our services
And now close all and stop & Reverse : Short from 1.0827 50% of your amount. Stop @ 1.084

Actually who follows me take 40 pips at home  Grin

Close all position and earn your 57 pips of gain
My c@ll: Open short on €\$  now (1.0839) - Stop Loss @ 1.0858 - Increase 20% of position under 1.0820 moving stop @ 1.0848 - Increase other 20% of position @Break 1.08 and move stop to 1.0835. Close all position on tomorrow before 06:30 AM GMT and stay flat( at 07:30 Draghi speak..... Shocked )

Stop loss taken.  There was any rumors that pump up the Euro. Cool

Market moves 50 pips against position. Stop loss help to protect against this movement and save your founds.
And remember: Never move up a stop loss. Never!

Euro Lose 1.0820 against $ . Try short with 25% of you available amount. Increase other 25% under 1.08 and then invest other 50% under 1.0788 - Stop loss @ 1.0835

20 pips in gain. So Stop & reverse by  25% and set stop @ 1.079

Change strategy: Increase Long now other 25% . Move stop @1.08
My c@ll: Open short on €\$  now (1.0839) - Stop Loss @ 1.0858 - Increase 20% of position under 1.0820 moving stop @ 1.0848 - Increase other 20% of position @Break 1.08 and move stop to 1.0835. Close all position on tomorrow before 06:30 AM GMT and stay flat( at 07:30 Draghi speak..... Shocked )

Market moves 50 pips against position. Stop loss help to protect against this movement and save your founds.

Euro Lose 1.0820 against $ . Try short with 25% of you available amount. Increase other 25% under 1.08 and then invest other 50% under 1.0788 - Stop loss @ 1.0835

20 pips in gain. So Stop & reverse by  25% and set stop @ 1.079

BTC\USD: Hold. Price probably moves to 430-435 in the early morning of tomorrow. Sell only under 390

C@ll: Buy now under 400$ and hold. Put stop loss @385.

BTC\USD: Hold. Price probably moves to 430-435 in the early morning of tomorrow. Sell only under 390

Stop Loss Taken
My c@ll: Open short on €\$  now (1.0839) - Stop Loss @ 1.0858 - Increase 20% of position under 1.0820 moving stop @ 1.0848 - Increase other 20% of position @Break 1.08 and move stop to 1.0835. Close all position on tomorrow before 06:30 AM GMT and stay flat( at 07:30 Draghi speak..... Shocked )
Draghi try to launch $ to 1.05 against €
Last 5 days trade. Forex 1Broker (is availabel on service discussion too, i trust this broker).

These are very nice results. You seem to know what you are doing. I also have a 1Broker account, so from now on I'll be watching this thread and following your tips.

All depends by experience,  time spend on trade and amount invested. As you see i trade from 1 to 5BTC. no more  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Last 5 days trade. Forex 1Broker (is availabel on service discussion too, i trust this broker).

These are very nice results. You seem to know what you are doing. I also have a 1Broker account, so from now on I'll be watching this thread and following your tips.

Hello pro. I am a newbie and would like to start trading. can u suggest me how to start and what to do?
How much do u charge for your services.

First, ask to yourself why you would try this kind of trade. Then i give you some advice, for free  Wink

To be honest, it will be for experience. I like and want to learn new things. It is not about earning big money for me but rather and experience of how trading exactly works. i can udnerstand that people study the trends and speculations but i have never done it myself.

I asked my self that question and i have very strong reason as well. I cannot disclose it here just saying it will come at me in the future and i should be ready for it.

Do u have skype. Plz PM me ty

I pm you Wink
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Hello pro. I am a newbie and would like to start trading. can u suggest me how to start and what to do?

First, ask to yourself why you would try this kind of trade. Then i give you some advice, for free  Wink

To be honest, it will be for experience. I like and want to learn new things. It is not about earning big money for me but rather and experience of how trading exactly works. i can udnerstand that people study the trends and speculations but i have never done it myself.

I asked my self that question and i have very strong reason as well. I cannot disclose it here just saying it will come at me in the future and i should be ready for it.

Do u have skype. Plz PM me ty

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Activity: 392
I think most of your losses became from trading on GBP\JPY and for trading during market data release? True?
That is true and most of us know that you can only make money in fx when the market prices are moving, i agreed that fxopen have a lot of requotes.
I think most of your losses became from trading on GBP\JPY and for trading during market data release? True?
Forex trading is very profitable and likewise very risky, are you offering trading signals or you are an account broker? Any past history of successful trading on the real life account?

In wichservices you are interested?
I am interested in forex managed account but i need to be sure that you will not loose my money because i have done that by myself several times.

Well, before starting, let me know:

1) Wich broker you used?
2) Wich instruments you trade?
3) How many time are you on forex?
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit?
5) Wich leverage you used?

1) Wich broker you used? Northernfinance, fxopen,
2) Wich instruments you trade? eur/jpy,gbp/jpy and eur/usd
3) How many time are you on forex? 2007
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit? yes
5) Wich leverage you used? 500

1) FXopen is not a good  broker (i remeber sometimes freeze server) . I prefer Hotforex or OctaFX, or if you would trade in  BTC 1Broker) . I never used Northern
2) GBP/JPY has high volatility. Not good for 500x leverage and high amount.  Usually spread are high too
3) Use this leverage only on Major (eur/Usd and usd/jpy) and not during the release of macroeconomic data.

Pages:
Jump to: