Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no? - page 11. (Read 6107 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 11:38:52 AM
Good project attracts not only the crypto, but the fiat money, that`s why they are stimulated nicely and do their work qualitatively. Good project will leave in any case
This does not guarantee that the projects will be able to collect the full amount.It is possible to raise funds in Fiat is more expedient given the current situation in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 29, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
Good project attracts not only the crypto, but the fiat money, that`s why they are stimulated nicely and do their work qualitatively. Good project will leave in any case
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
This is definitely not the time, and I think in the near future there will not be a good opportunity for investment in ICO. The market is depressed, all outgoing projects instantly fall in price, investors lose a lot of money. Soon no one will invest in ICO.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 28, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
I think this year's ICO project is more like buying lottery tickets because our chances of winning are very low. More than 75% of ICO projects have become a scam, and the rest of the ICO projects will fail for a variety of reasons!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 05:28:46 AM
The presently situation of things is not really encouraging, but whoever can look into the future and can see clearly what the future holds, will know that there are still promising projects in the crypto space. Although, the market has affected so many ICOs are some if them are not performing up to expectation. Those who are able to make good sales will soar higher by the time the market recovers.
Activity: 584
November 28, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
Investments in ICO should be made only if you are fully confident in the project. It is necessary that this project has its finished products. After the coin is listed, do not sell it. Long-term investments with a great chance bring benefits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
November 28, 2018, 04:35:16 AM
Sure, you can invest in ICO projects now. I think it is a great possibility to raise some money (even 30-70%) in a too bearish market.
Activity: 504
November 28, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
For now, I think it would be better to invest in coins because the price of coins is still low and you can buy them to be invested in the future, coin options that have good prospects and are profitable
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 04:31:38 AM
That is why many ICOs are extended. The team of developers who are serious about developing their projects will definitely try their best so that prices can reach high prices, at least reaching Ico. So as anticipation, some teams hold or lock their tokens while waiting for the market to rise again. Most of the participants are patient and some are not, because if that happens then the issue of scam gets bigger.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 28, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
I am no longer excited about the ICO project because I lost a lot of investment there, and if you need my advice, then I will tell you to stay away from it!
Activity: 518
November 28, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
There are some great projects left on the market, you just need to find them and to make the right investment decision. Make a set of rules, that will allow you to check every project and follow these rules. If you think that an ICO is legit, that invest in it.
Activity: 310
November 28, 2018, 04:20:49 AM
Nope, ICO isnt trustworthy anymore in this time. many shit ICOs, fake team, and any other reason.
you are better hold ur fiat or buy bitcoin for long term
bce
Activity: 756
November 28, 2018, 03:52:16 AM
The market conditions are weak, but if the project is good it's better to start now because it will take 1-2 years to polish it (including ICO, developing, testing, and working beta launch). So if you want to take your market share then don't wait, start it as soon as possible.
it is true what you convey in situations and conditions that as it is now needed confidence and patience in investing because we cannot know for sure the future price development
Activity: 784
November 28, 2018, 03:39:43 AM
In 2017 is the best crypto year and you can invest in ICO, it will definitely make a profit. However, in 2018 market prices weakened and it happened after the beginning of 2018. And for now, prices are still falling. However, if you want to invest, you have to do some research first, so you don't get caught up in ICO fraud.
Activity: 812
November 28, 2018, 03:33:38 AM
If you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.

That's the problem. Now scammers have learned to imitate very easily good projects. They throw dust into the eyes of investors, and then leave with your money.

to find a good project, we need a good experience my friend
as you words above, now the scammers have learned to imitate easily, just like a good and serious project,,
but, if we learn from the past, i believe we can recognize a good and serious project correctly
because Experience is the best teacher  Wink
ICO are present at this time a lot of that has the potential to generate greater success in a quick period of time. This proves the existence of progress on Cryptocurrency that presents many interesting ICO and turn a profit. so it is now the right time to declare a large amount of investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 28, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
It could be a good thing to invest in an ico in the bear market, you know if the coin can survive, you will be buying it really cheap for the first time and when they bull to new all time highs you will be making a lot of money from the coin, that is how all of this is suppose to work. Way too many scam coins are making it harder for people to actually to trust any coins now
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
No, no, no. Too many fakes, none of projects are true and solid enogh, low sucess rate. Try investing stable altcoins, it should be good enough.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 19, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
Not the best time to invest, I think we should wait a bit until the prices for Bitcoin and Ethereum are restored.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
November 19, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
Terrible time to even think about investing in ico, buy some bitcoins and stay safe...
Activity: 574
November 19, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
I think out of 100 projects now only 1 or 2 really have potential in the current market. Such projects can be difficult to reach due to the limits of the participants.
I would not invest now in ICO, until I would find such a project, and this is almost impossible to do now. It is better to forget about crypto-market for a year, and wait for more favorable conditions for projects.
Pages:
Jump to: