Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no? - page 14. (Read 6134 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
In my opinion, investing in the ICO currently has a substantial risk of loss.
At present, the ICO prices are getting lower and besides the ICO investors are very minimal.
This is because many ICO does not reach the soft cap so many ICO projects fail.
I am still afraid to invest in the ICO so I better choose investment on clear coins like Ethereum or Ripple.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 08:43:40 AM
I don't think it's time to invest  in Ico this time if you are new to the market. But if you experience  then invest only in those ICO that have good number in various social sites. Moreover they have experienced bounty manager
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 18, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
No no no! ICOs format is dead, i can buy much more better alts on a market, so why do you need to invest in ICO when there is a number of more quality tokens
now it might be inclined to invest in altcoin because at the end of this ICO it is very difficult to make a profit so it is better to invest altcoins i think have an opinion
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
Absolutely not, unless you have access to exclusive deals aka private pre-sales where you are entitled to massive bonuses. But even in those cases you have to invest solely in projects that are well known and which have caught the attention of broader ICO audience. Only then you can be certain that after the initial listing the demand and liquidity will be there.
Activity: 278
November 18, 2018, 08:14:39 AM
Investing in ICO is more likely to suffer losses than profits. Because the crypto market condition is not good at present, many projects are listed on the exchange after end of ico but prices are not raised. Rather the price goes down too much. Because of which we have to face many losses. So, in my opinion, investing in some good altcoins without investing in Ico can be of great benefit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
I do not see the point now to invest, although probably large investors do not care, Hz,but the practice is that after ISO 95% of tokens fall 5-10 times down from the price of ISO, so what's the point of investing them at all, ate after you can buy cheaper for a lot and earn decently only when it starts to grow
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 18, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
I don't think it's recommended for now. because of the poor market, making projeck itself is also getting more and more destroyed now. so it's better to invest in Eth Coin or BTC. or if you doubt just save your money first
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 07:57:30 AM
The market of ICO projects is really not in the best condition, and it is very difficult for projects to raise funds in such market conditions. Therefore, now it is better to refrain from investing in ICO and wait until the trend changes in the market, and investing in projects will again begin to bring profit.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 07:56:35 AM
If you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.
Activity: 588
November 18, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
such challenging times for companies holding ICO. You would see a lot, extend their ICO after extend. There's a coin I'm supporting but they ended up extending their ICO twice. Tood bad they're having difficulty collecting funds for their project. It has greatly affected bounty hunters too. We give our time but got nothing in return sometimes.
Activity: 364
November 18, 2018, 07:11:46 AM
For me its a NO the market this year is very weak and dangerous in the sense that investors for ICO has or have been exposed to so many dangers of lossing money because of some certain set of persons who has decided to scam people
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 06:46:32 AM
I think considering the situation of things right now in the crypto market thinking about investing in ICO won't be very easy and it will be like investing in a project that is a failure at the start but this should not be the thinking if a good investor, I think a good investor is a risk taker and investing in ICO is one of the risk especially at this moment. So let's keep investing in ICO as that is one of the ways we can get out of the present mess.
Activity: 602
November 18, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
No no no! ICOs format is dead, i can buy much more better alts on a market, so why do you need to invest in ICO when there is a number of more quality tokens
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 18, 2018, 06:06:02 AM
What I need to tell you is that every altcoin was young one day. That is why you need to give a chance for the ICOs to become full scaled projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 17, 2018, 08:00:08 PM
Never invest in projects until their token is listed on the exchange. As soon as the token appears on the stock exchange - only then consider the purchase issue, and choose projects with a small capitalization in the market, such as the Etheera project for example (ETA token). Only such projects will give you a profit ten times more than the profit from Bitcoin investments or other top currencies.
copper member
Activity: 362
November 17, 2018, 07:35:26 PM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

maybe this is the longest way to recover prices to stabilize again, but I'm sure crypto will grow again as before. I don't care if there is an issue about crypto bad because I'm sure it's only a matter of time
Though there are certain issues about scams in ICO but it's not the reason why we give up because I know as far as we are capable to choose a good one we can avoid for that and probably a good result at the end.
Activity: 426
November 17, 2018, 07:34:22 PM
Now is not the best time to invest in ICO, only some campaigns have been able to successfully pass the token sale, so it is better to wait until the market recovers and new opportunities for earning will appear.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 17, 2018, 07:26:28 PM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

maybe this is the longest way to recover prices to stabilize again, but I'm sure crypto will grow again as before. I don't care if there is an issue about crypto bad because I'm sure it's only a matter of time
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
November 17, 2018, 07:23:30 PM
Yeah, there are so many risks if we want to invest in crypto so far. However, I believe that the crypto still will give us more surprises and expectation in the future. regarding to the investment in ICO projects, i will try to research more and analyze deeper for the team, concept, and projects. It is to avoid failed ICO or scams.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 17, 2018, 06:55:31 PM
The market conditions are weak, but if the project is good it's better to start now because it will take 1-2 years to polish it (including ICO, developing, testing, and working beta launch). So if you want to take your market share then don't wait, start it as soon as possible.
I agree on this eventhough ICO was 100% successfull the coin could be dumped due to market conditions and invesent is for a long term
Pages:
Jump to: