Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no? - page 13. (Read 6107 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 12:05:27 AM
In today's market conditions, I believe that it is wiser to buy tokens already on the stock exchange, and not on ico. Since priktykicheski all coins fall in price after listing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
That goes back to you, you will invest in ico or not, now many ico are stuck and if you are going to invest in ico you must be good at choosing ico that has potential, as well as investing in coins you must be smart in choosing coins that are profitable in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 11:01:33 PM
Investment in ICO projects is very profitable and this is the best opportunity to invest. Even though at this time the market conditions are experiencing a decline which does not make us stop giving up. And you must be smart to choose a good project because many projects are fraudulent. The price of coins will definitely rise again, so you must continue to struggle to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 10:24:20 PM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

If you ask me, I would still invest in ICOs nowadays even if the prices are higher after market release. Before I invest in ICOs, I usually double check the whitepaper before I invest because it's written there what are their plans in the future of the token. It gives me a certain peace of mind knowing they can market the token.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
November 18, 2018, 10:15:23 PM
Wasting time and opportunities that have been available means that you have wasted money that you should have been able to get at that time. Faster join better for the results you will get. You will get more results, opportunities, and experiences. The emergence of several new ICOs this time has a team that is quite reliable, so they are able to produce coins of good quality, which can last in the long term. That way the results will be more useful.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 18, 2018, 09:51:07 PM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

For 2017 yes, but for 2018, you must invest carefully because many project doesn't seems like a legit project.
But if you manage to found a good ICO, you may gain your ROI 1 year later after their product release in public.
Development of the company after ICO is important, because it won't create massive adoption if they don't develop their products.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
If you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.

That's the problem. Now scammers have learned to imitate very easily good projects. They throw dust into the eyes of investors, and then leave with your money.

to find a good project, we need a good experience my friend
as you words above, now the scammers have learned to imitate easily, just like a good and serious project,,
but, if we learn from the past, i believe we can recognize a good and serious project correctly
because Experience is the best teacher  Wink
Activity: 518
November 18, 2018, 06:47:09 PM
If you find a good ico , I think you can definitely invest , especially in such a market to buy tokens successful projects I think a great idea after the restoration of the market tokens will cost very well!
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 06:42:52 PM
If you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.

That's the problem. Now scammers have learned to imitate very easily good projects. They throw dust into the eyes of investors, and then leave with your money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
November 18, 2018, 06:33:44 PM
Why do you want to invest in ICO? You can buy that coins cheaper below ICO price later after the listing on the first exchange and save your time and money but DYOR!
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 02:29:52 PM
Events like this have often happened in the crypto world, with declining prices in the market. In my opinion, if ICO is not a lot of SCAM, investors will always be interested in investing in ICO and the cause of declining prices is not just ICO SCAM but the over-selling of coins held by coin holders.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
This is the bane now"f you find a good project, then why not invest in it. It is currently difficult to find a good project, as the majority is a scam.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 18, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
In my opinion it is not the best time to participate in the ICO project, because due to the market conditions, no ICO is able even to achieve their soft cap. I am not speaking about profits, because no ICO science August gave at least a small profit.
Activity: 476
November 18, 2018, 10:49:37 AM
Investing in ICO from now on will open a more spacious road to making more money. Besides that, it can also be more flexible in participating in the ICO and can get a lot of ICO. So that you can get more coins. When the market price is about to recover soon, all the assets that have been collected can increase and produce satisfying profits.
Activity: 267
November 18, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
The Market is very discouraging at the moment to invest in ICO'S, also investing in ICo's right now Is very risky. Many ICo's are sCam now, some of them, after listing the price is way lower than the ICO price. Then you keep waiting and waiting for it to get to the ICO price or a little higher so you can sell off. Very discouraging.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
November 18, 2018, 10:07:32 AM
The market is very hard at the moment, but there are still some projects making progress. As I've always done, I follow projects that see that have mvps. I make sure the team is very established and have one or two successful projects. That way,  I know their credibility is on the line.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 10:04:20 AM
The market conditions are weak, but if the project is good it's better to start now because it will take 1-2 years to polish it (including ICO, developing, testing, and working beta launch). So if you want to take your market share then don't wait, start it as soon as possible.

Investing in ICO right now is very risky since we don't know if the project will be successful or not. We should also consider the market since we're still in a red market. But if you're really brave and ready to take the risk you should start as soon as possible because we can't say what happen next.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 18, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
Now projects are reluctant to start ICO, because very few projects succeed. Due to the situation in the market, investors do not want to take risks and are waiting for the start of a new bull run. Therefore, in order not to risk, perhaps you should participate in bounty campaigns, so you can earn tokens without risking your money.
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 18, 2018, 09:46:30 AM
I think it is a great time to pick eth up at low prices to be ready for ICO investments down the line, will be the cheapest eth you will find for a long time
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 18, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
At present, we should not invest in ICO projects because they are very risky and risky, and we may never get profit if we do not have experience. Choose the right coin to invest
Pages:
Jump to: