Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 11. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 06, 2018, 08:01:35 AM
Litecoin again came into limelight with the announcement of the launch of LitePay. LitePayhas the potential to increase the revenue for Litecoin by opening up an entirely new user base. On 25th February 2018, a day before the expected launch of LitePay, the LTC-BTC pair looked to break the then key resistance level.
Litecoin is like bitcoin duplicate and it has long time exist after bitcoin. So i am sure it has very high potential.
The second thing is when anybproject has more dvelopment then the project would be very much get attention from investor so no doubt the price will be moon.
in contrast, i dont think litecoin can rise that much in the future, because rightnow there have been so many problems recently with litecoin, most of the time, litecoin still dont have any great achievement, and few months ago, the media has said Litecoin has been ejected by VISA and mastercard, 2 of the great payment industry of our world, making its value really hard to rise than it used to be, even in the future, we should put our invesment in other altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
May 06, 2018, 07:59:50 AM
Litecoin again came into limelight with the announcement of the launch of LitePay. LitePayhas the potential to increase the revenue for Litecoin by opening up an entirely new user base. On 25th February 2018, a day before the expected launch of LitePay, the LTC-BTC pair looked to break the then key resistance level.
Litecoin is like bitcoin duplicate and it has long time exist after bitcoin. So i am sure it has very high potential.
The second thing is when anybproject has more dvelopment then the project would be very much get attention from investor so no doubt the price will be moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
to be honest I have never invested in litecoin, is it true that you have news just given? if it is true I will try to invest in litecoin, but before I will check your recommendations first today
Activity: 238
May 06, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
I suppose Litecoin is a very safe and rewarding investment at the same time, having kept some money in its litecoin will give you a nice return later this year, so please be patient when the LTC value increased to $ 700 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 06, 2018, 05:12:03 AM
Litecoin is a very safe investment and rewarding at the same time too. Its fundamentals are strong and it has retraced a lot from its ATH so its due for a run and we saw some spark of it in the last coouple of days. So yes keep some money in litecoin its gonna give nice return by the end of this year.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
May 06, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
Litecoin chart is looking good. Once it breaks out above old highs in $400s,  it will run above $1000. Just going to hodl it patiently for the long term.
Litecoin is an interesting coin as it represents the future payment system and the name Litecoin always makes investors interested because the coin has a very strong development team and always has a community big support behind. Personally I believe LTC this year could reach $ 1000 because Litecoin's potential is still huge

Yet, such "very strong development team" wasn't able to deliver on Litepay and failed miserably
Activity: 336
May 06, 2018, 04:16:17 AM
Litecoin is an interesting currency as it represents a future payment system, so investing in Litecoin is still a good idea, so just hold and wait patiently. I believe litecoin this year could reach $ 700 because Litecoin's potential is still huge.
Activity: 812
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 06, 2018, 12:44:36 AM
Litecoin chart is looking good. Once it breaks out above old highs in $400s,  it will run above $1000. Just going to hodl it patiently for the long term.
Litecoin is an interesting coin as it represents the future payment system and the name Litecoin always makes investors interested because the coin has a very strong development team and always has a community big support behind. Personally I believe LTC this year could reach $ 1000 because Litecoin's potential is still huge
Activity: 406
May 05, 2018, 11:50:23 PM
do not invest in litecoin lmao. leverage long or short it and leave it at that, this is a walking dead coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 05, 2018, 11:46:08 PM
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 09:50:20 PM
Litecoin I note potential future coin. Probably in the next few weeks the market capitalization of Litecoin will probably surpass the EOS, so investing in Litecoin is still a good idea.
Activity: 196
May 05, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
I really like using Litecoin because of its lighting network and this allows me to save a lot of my time by using Litecoin to make payment, and the low transaction fees of sending Litecoin out from your wallet is another huge advantage.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
April 29, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Litecoin is a sleeping giant and the current trend of normal and it hasn't bounced back to its original price which it achieved February. I think this coin has to show its growth and potential bit more than what is expected to sustain in the crypto market and to compete with its rivals. Litecoin is always in the top 10 coins in the listings by major crypto market analysts.
recently this coin did not come out of the rating and I hope that in the near future it will remain in the top ten. But still there are more promising coins for today. Without much risk, you can invest in the etherium.

I'd even dare to say that out of top 10 coins, LTC is the most risky one
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
April 28, 2018, 03:02:33 PM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

Litecoin is a sleeping giant and the current trend of normal and it hasn't bounced back to its original price which it achieved February. I think this coin has to show its growth and potential bit more than what is expected to sustain in the crypto market and to compete with its rivals. Litecoin is always in the top 10 coins in the listings by major crypto market analysts.
recently this coin did not come out of the rating and I hope that in the near future it will remain in the top ten. But still there are more promising coins for today. Without much risk, you can invest in the etherium.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 28, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
Litecoin is often compared to Bitcoin, and for good reason: both digital currencies are closely related. This currency has been heavily influenced by Bitcoin when it was developed in 2011.
Both have deflationary properties, with supply set to continue tapering (limited) up to several years into the future.
However, there is an important distinction separating the two. First, Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total amount of Bitcoin that can be mined.
This means that as demand grows, there will be a larger LTC inventory to achieve, at least initially.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
You are currently investing in Litecoin, and you estimate that this coin will rise in these weeks, but hopefully what you say is true, but here we are free to invest anywhere, and no one can impose for them can follow what we have invested now, so everyone has the right to choose what he thinks is good to make as an investment.
Activity: 79
April 24, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
Not really. It doesn't have much to offer compared to other bitcoin competitors and if bitcoin manages to be stuck in the mud long enough for people to choose another coin I don’t see why one of the more feature rich coins, Ethereum, Dash, NEM, Monero wouldn't be a better choice.
Activity: 87
April 24, 2018, 03:23:44 PM
The growth of Litecoin’s market capitalization is not expected to slow down in the foreseeable future, which will result in an increasing number of enterprises taking over Altcoin or together with Bitcoin or as a full replacement.
Pages:
Jump to: