Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 102. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:31:12 PM
You need to start to invest already because there is no perfect time when it comes to investing. You’ll never know when is the time to have a greater or lesser value into it. You always need a discipline into it. Investing is like gambling because you always gamble your money if the price is already right and if it already a profitable money. Because all the ICOs is a volatility no one knows when will the value is right.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 12:30:24 PM
You can't just put your money, time, efforts, etc., into something you know that have no chance of winning. Unless you can afford to lose everything. Anyways, ethereum is now on the move, so better to start holding it because i'm sure eth would be more stable in the next few months
Yes you are right, all we need is time and eth is the best option right now compared to other coins, because eth has a strong enough effect to be invested at this moment. especially so far etherum is one investment that is not at risk
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 14, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
There are so many attractive projects to choose from currently. Even some of the older projects now are great to invest in as they are moving nicely through their road maps, so you can find some good entry points in those. Also there are new and up coming ICOS that you can also peruse through and join at this time and in the future. I would always do my personal research and only take what we say here with a pinch of salt or as light hearted advice. You will follow your own intuition as a guide and that will lead you to what is personally best for you. I wish you great luck now and in the future.
Activity: 98
February 14, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
You can't just put your money, time, efforts, etc., into something you know that have no chance of winning. Unless you can afford to lose everything. Anyways, ethereum is now on the move, so better to start holding it because i'm sure eth would be more stable in the next few months
Activity: 378
February 14, 2018, 12:23:50 PM
This question worries a lot of hearts, but one thing I know unequivocally, if this thought occurred to you, then you need to invest, because it is better to regret the unsuccessful choice than to regret that you did not do something.
indeed my advice follow your heart,
if your heart wants to try in daily then run it,
otherwise do not be forced
Activity: 560
February 14, 2018, 12:14:43 PM
This question worries a lot of hearts, but one thing I know unequivocally, if this thought occurred to you, then you need to invest, because it is better to regret the unsuccessful choice than to regret that you did not do something.
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
In my own opinion, now is the best time to invest in all of those altcoins or to any other crypto currecies out there, the crypto market is still bleeding out and almost all of those good altcoins and crypto currencies out there are very much under valued so you better start buying in all of them right now because I'm sure next month or so they will be starting to increase it's market value and soon enough you will hit it big time...
Activity: 210
February 11, 2018, 01:29:27 PM
Now, is without the doubt the best time to invest. Don't wait much longer. The market is stabilizing little by little. Collect all your loose funds and invest to your most prefer cryptocurrency, be it bitcoin or ethereum. The one you can afford. Or it will be much better if you invest to both of them. More profits afterwards, you'll see.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
It is really doubted today if is worth investing on bitcoin because you already know that there is a huge loss of money happened to other investors and most of them are blaming their self for not making a right decision, but we should know that most of the people here are just speculating and it is really hard to predict the market. If you still not satisfied with others opinion, then you should start reading an article regarding investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 01:07:04 PM
You must always try new things in life. If there is no risk, a win is impossible. And, given the investment in cryptographic currencies, my experience has always been good. Since you can start with a minimum investment, I believe that it's worth taking a chance.

Of course it is. At least in the first fifty coins you can always invest. They will give a profit over time anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 10, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
When markets start bleeding, people who take risks and make the right investments make a lot of profit. If you think you are a good trader, invest now and try. Now the correction is ongoing and the prices are stable.
Activity: 343
February 10, 2018, 05:08:55 PM
You should wait to invest because the market will go down again and reach total of $100 Billion. Then you should buy and hold for a month.

I hope you are not serious in your statement, because I don't think what you are saying will ever happen.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 05:05:03 PM
You should wait to invest because the market will go down again and reach total of $100 Billion. Then you should buy and hold for a month.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 10, 2018, 02:04:36 PM
For me there is no way you can catch the top and bottom of a market, what I always look for is if the token I want to buy will provide value for money, if my answer is yes, then I buy but if not I will look for another project to buy, research is very important in this space
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
February 10, 2018, 02:03:46 PM
You must always try new things in life. If there is no risk, a win is impossible. And, given the investment in cryptographic currencies, my experience has always been good. Since you can start with a minimum investment, I believe that it's worth taking a chance.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2018, 01:56:10 PM
This I think is a good time to invest in altcoin. There was a very negative period and prices have plummeted to the values of last summer, if there will not be very negative news, there will still be some small downward correction but the market in the coming months should grow a lot

I agree that the market is gradually recovering. I think still all of February we will see swings up and down. By the summer waiting x's for many altcoins.
Activity: 476
February 10, 2018, 01:55:58 PM
now! and you will see your wealth up 100x by the end of 2018, many interesting predictions by the end of this year and all give positive feedback, I think the market price is still cheap now. so it's time to buy more
Activity: 20
February 10, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
this is the dip, buy right now is a good decision maybe not good as a few days ago but still good to buy
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 01:48:02 PM
Right now the perfect time to invest Altr and btc .and diversify your coins into some ICOs Now the whole market is falling and gradually its reover. And at the moment the best time to buy. Both bitcoin, and Ethereum, and other altcoins.
Activity: 64
February 10, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
This I think is a good time to invest in altcoin. There was a very negative period and prices have plummeted to the values of last summer, if there will not be very negative news, there will still be some small downward correction but the market in the coming months should grow a lot
This time is good for investing in alt coin
Jump to: