Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 151. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 12:34:32 PM
Waiting for the perfect time isnt an easy thing to do,it maybe in weeks months or even years,instead of waiting you can start trading alts and investing in ICOs and win a lot of bag full of money.

That is true. And also I believe that there is no such a thing like perfect time. If someone is saying that it means he is not confident about what he is doing. For me everyday is perfect time because as you can see on coinmarketcap's top gainers section there are a lot of coins are doind 10X every day.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 07, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
The moment to invest is always NOW. The real question is "in what to invest?". Of course, sometimes the best investment is to keep your money in your pocket :-)
But we can see that everyday there are good opportunities, if we look carefully.
Activity: 476
January 07, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
Time is the only matters when you are investing. You should and can also look at the market graph where you can see the pumps and dumps of the coins. From there you can determine if you should invest or not. Or you can also wait for the right time to invest in a certain coins. But I believe as of now Ethereum is a good investment. Also try trading there are many altcoins there that you should try and have a great value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 07, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Actually it depends on the situation, look at in Altcoin's market graph, when it's dropping hit that buy button otherwise you need to wait a, little bit more time because good coins will pump back.
Activity: 136
January 07, 2018, 12:02:00 PM
Wait for the BTC to dip more,next stop would be $8K,alts will bleed more so stay tuned.

How do you calculate this?? From miners pool? If btc hit 8K will be in a very FUD state and this can gives ripple chance to overthrown it. hmm
I would like to listen to your thoughts about this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
It depends on the coin that you're holding because when you're going to invest it into a coin that will rise in the best few days or weeks then you soul is invest while it's cheaper because of you wait a little longer then you'll regret why you didn't invest as early as possible otherwise when a coin is already peaks the highest point of price then you can wait a little bit or longer to decrease a little bit then it's up to you whether you hit that buy button or not.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Now is the perfect time to invest when the price of a coin is cheap, maybe in the next few months the price of coin there is a considerable increase. So I suggest to invest right now.
Activity: 299
January 07, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
Investing in crypto coins was necessary even yesterday. Today is the time, right now. A lot of good projects that will bring profit.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 11:37:45 AM
if you have a lot of money do not delay the time to invest in bitcoin or altcoin. because all necessary consideration is good so your investment can benefit.
Activity: 294
January 07, 2018, 11:17:33 AM
Investing is unpredictable. You never know the exact value or price of one altcoin. So you must always keep on watching the altcoins prices. I suggest, you must invest now while the price is reasonable, because the future of altcoins is really promising.
Activity: 267
January 07, 2018, 10:57:41 AM
I think investing now is better because in terms of price Ethereum or Litecoin not too high price, so I think if you want to invest in the coin is better now because I am sure if the price in all coins cryptocurency will rise sharply this year. And what we need to remember is that when we invest we are ready to accept the risks, but do not ever be afraid to invest maybe there is a fortune in the investment.
Activity: 266
January 07, 2018, 10:44:47 AM
If you have the money and the courage to risk, you should. It's probably the good time to invest in altcoins since they have low value. Just like how btc started. Just try to imagine if only you invested when btc was introduced, you'll be a millionaire.
Activity: 602
January 07, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
Waiting for the perfect time isnt an easy thing to do,it maybe in weeks months or even years,instead of waiting you can start trading alts and investing in ICOs and win a lot of bag full of money.
No time for waiting! This world is so fast and we must do nowBTC
Activity: 252
January 07, 2018, 10:32:43 AM
Most whale and investor are advance human being. They keep trading because they can see beyond average guy. Once you are convince about a coin, invest right away. What ever happen next will part of the story of the success of such coin!
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
January 07, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
Activity: 196
January 07, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
Buy now if yoy already done your research and also the ICO or token has already have working product so in this way yoy can sure if you investment will have a higher success rate unlike to those who do not have product yet

Yes, I Agree. They already have a finished product and I think that we will see very good growth of these coins this year. Personally, I'm a little purchasing. Ladder
Activity: 274
January 07, 2018, 09:53:51 AM
Investing right now and investing tomorrow doesnt make much difference if you invest now you will start earning if tomorrow you wont know what can you earn today if you wont do it right now.
Activity: 280
January 07, 2018, 09:49:50 AM
For me i will wait for the right time to invest because it takes a lot risk if you don't know what you're doing
Activity: 258
January 07, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
I think it's the right time to invest in Altcoin. Nobody knows about the future, but I think that 2018 will still be a good year for the Altcoins and therefore it is better to enter the market immediately.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
January 07, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
i think considering the fact all alt coins are gaining popularity, people are taking this seriously. i would go for invest
Me too, I would prefer to invest now. Waiting is for those people who came early in cryptocurrency world, and if you are late comers, it's a bit late if you will choose to wait than to invest. To invest now can make you gain profit, imagine having a source of income, it can provide you your daily needs and wants.
Jump to: