Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 32. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
I do not invest today, I want to see when the market will recover and investment will be more secure. There is another opinion: the best time to buy because the market is down. You choose.
Activity: 263
April 04, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
it can not be said that there are no risks when investing. in any investment they are present, and if it concerns the crypto currency, the risks are very significant. the price of coins constantly fluctuates, often there is a correction of the market, because of what the investor can go into a serious drawdown. if at this moment it will succumb to panic and will merge all the coins, that is a very high probability not only to not earn, but also to lose the invested money. on the other hand, risk is a risk, and it can be justified with the right strategy.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 12:01:36 PM
some say bitcoin could fall to 3000 since there were waves of 20000-6000-11000-3000...? but in any case, prices nacerodien sweet)
Activity: 37
April 04, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
Should invest now, the market is at attractive prices.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
April 04, 2018, 11:58:30 AM
You can try investing in prospective coins and can also wait if a price increase opportunity can happen. i will take a chance on every condition that exists because i think it is the best way. Although i get a little profit. but i prefer high intensity.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
This is the best time to invest, buy, and hold coins especially eth. Since the prices drop, better buy now or else there will be no more chance like this.
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 11:48:32 AM
I think this is the best time to buy because the market is down. Just look for coins or token that has a potential and not just pick any token/coin.
There are a lot that below ico price now that  backed up with good project.
April 04, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
I know that we have to know condition before we would like to invest. Acttualy, the condition make a change about the price to invest. If the good condition, we can invest my project.  
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 11:45:24 AM
market dropped again ,now is a perfect time to invest in altcoins now, their price is low and if you continue to wait, the price can rise tomorrow.
I agree with you dev, this is a good time to invest because now the market price is very low, if you wait maybe you will not get this chance again to invest.
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.

Invest as early as you can and grabe the opporunity of having an advantage on the current market situation. Crypto coins are available at a cheaper price. You must acquire all the stuff you can, save, and then gain money out of it in times of when the market already recovers.
April 04, 2018, 11:44:00 AM
The best time to buy because the market is down. Just look for coins or token that has a potential and not just pick any token/coin.
Activity: 224
April 04, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
Where should I wait?
This is the biggest bottom as I think, well, if it falls still not much, if dumaesh isinvestirovat do it!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
April 04, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
Invest now if you can and take advantage of the current market situation, the prices are law and crypto coins are cheaply available, acqiure all you can, hold, and make money out of it in future when the market recovers
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
April 04, 2018, 11:28:06 AM
we still at downtrend right now.so i dont suggest anyone to invest.watch the market for a while and prepare your money for buy all in when market recovery.
Activity: 307
April 04, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
For me this is the best time to buy because the market is down. Just look for coins or token that has a potential and not just pick any token/coin.
There are a lot that below ico price now that  backed up with good project.
Activity: 203
April 04, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
There is nothing to wait for when it comes to investing. when your mind is made up and you have all you need then there is no need to wait, invest when the prices are still favorable
Activity: 11
April 04, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
Good time to invest
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
April 04, 2018, 11:08:09 AM
maybe with the current cheap price there is no mistake to invest about 50% of the capital, it is advisable to invest in Ethreum because I am most sure the same Ethreum which is now a lot of its platform and many in use as an exchanger in the big market official Smiley. Happy investing never wrong with the decision. thank you Smiley

Yes, Ethereum is a good option, but it's low transaction volume is forcing some projects out of the Ethereum platform and could make it unattractive in the long run. EOS and Staller as strong alternatives to Ethereum equally has great potentials and prospects.
Activity: 97
April 04, 2018, 11:05:32 AM
I think we have to know condition before we would like to invest. Acttualy, the condition make a change about the price to invest. If the good condition, we can invest my project. But if the bad condition we have not to invest now. So that is about the invest now or wait.
Activity: 490
April 04, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
Although Litecoin is not as consolidated as bitcoin, it may well lead the list of leaders. Recall that Litecoin was founded in 2011, just two years after the famous bitcoin was released, but, nevertheless, at the moment it ranks fifth in the list.
Pages:
Jump to: