Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 33. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:57:52 AM
Invest now if you truly believe that ICO or project and you already done the research on it but if you still have a doubt why not wait for a little bit and wait for some improvement on it then invest
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:57:33 AM
I think that now is a good time for investments. Look at the coin prices. I do not think that they will fall much. But the moment of the beginning of growth can be missed. It seems to me that growth will happen dramatically. But it's up to you to decide.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:57:26 AM
In my experience, there was never a day which I can call as perfect to invest. But everyday is an opportunity to invest, given the resources of course.
Having missed the dip doesn't mean not a good day to invest, cause prices always fluctuates. And I always look at opportunities to sell as whenever prices are rising, and will never consider selling when prices are going down.
So for me everyday is an opportunity to invest.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
April 04, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
Now is certainly the best time to invest. BTC is now below $7000 and relatively stable on that mark. Who knows what comes next? It could be flying once again to the moon in the next couple of weeks.
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
I think you must think as much times as you can so you will not regret what decision it may be. You can also ask the opinion of others. Seek advice to those people who are very good when it comes to investing
Activity: 280
April 04, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
maybe with the current cheap price there is no mistake to invest about 50% of the capital, it is advisable to invest in Ethreum because I am most sure the same Ethreum which is now a lot of its platform and many in use as an exchanger in the big market official Smiley. Happy investing never wrong with the decision. thank you Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
I am more advised to be able to buy now because it is now the market is not certain and the price is experiencing a drastic decline. so it's better to buy now to be able to profit a lot
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
[/quote

Maybe it’s the best time to invest now. Because many of the people who is New in trading they will sell their coins because of the big dips that is happening now. If you buy the coins that have potential to peak after this season you will buy them in a lower amount. And when they reached they peak you will be a millioner. 😂 hold your coins that has potential. Lite coin and etherum is always a good buy. If you have this coins keep it. Wait  until they reached their peak.
Activity: 336
April 04, 2018, 10:46:39 AM
if I were you, I would invest now without having to wait too long.
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
April 04, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
No idea in waiting. Otherwise. Go and buy a present for yourself today. Boots and a tie. For example.

Or flowers. For someone you like.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
April 04, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
If you don't might about the short term then you can wait right now and wait a little bit longer for reversal confirmation.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
April 04, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
market dropped again ,now is a perfect time to invest in altcoins now, their price is low and if you continue to wait, the price can rise tomorrow.
Activity: 140
April 04, 2018, 10:40:07 AM
no time is right to invest unless the price is down,and maybe you need to analyze some altcoin you will buy,I think yes litecoin and ethereum  it is good to invest because the price has also decreased and they are strong in the market,I think it will increase for the next few months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
 I am not stopping investing in Bitcoin
because I am risk taker but of course i see the potential
investment in crypto will help me become rich in the future.
and better investment now, do not wait anymore.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 10:30:55 AM
 I will recommend to read latest news on the company or asset you are going to buy. The best way to do it is to track market mood. If you are worried about the market going down in the near future, you could put in a  of your money now  and after
Activity: 284
April 04, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
Wait for prices to go sky high lol?
Invest now
Activity: 215
April 04, 2018, 06:06:14 AM
The first thing is that you have to invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose. As for me market still doesn't look accumulated enough. I would wait a few more days or even weeks when total marketcap is stabilized and moves sideways.
Maybe you start investing about 20% of your total amount you want to invest anyway and buy again in a few days and then again some days later because noone will know when the lowest point is reached.
Activity: 127
April 04, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
People have a short memory and you basically described blockchain plus crytpo while describing the dot com bubble. Google doesn't have to be the yahoo of this bubble but it could be another company.
internet is not even comparable to cryptocurrency in terms of innovation, life changing properties, and impact on the world both socially and financially. There was also no comparable bubble at the time
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 02:38:40 AM
I believed investing now will be more profitable as because market is going high day by day if you will wait it will require more capital to invest, so everyone should invest now and hold coins for the gain of the bright future.
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 02:36:43 AM
I think it's time to invest, I predict the market will rise after this. So invest now, you will surely get a profit in the future. To get a big profit choose a good coin like BTC and ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: