Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 92. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 112
February 26, 2018, 06:04:15 PM
You can try to divide your money in 5 stacks, and buy in different days 1/5 portions of the amount of Ethereum and Litecoin you want.
Much bettter. Learn to diversify your funds, it will help you so that you cannot lose on one coin only, you are able to make profits on different coins when you do diversify. You are dividing your funds into different altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 05:48:45 PM
invest now or wait? sometimes its hard to decide what are you going to do invest or wait because you dont know what tommorow comes. But you need to choose, i think i will divide my tokens in a  half. half for investment and the other half will wait. win win analysis.
But initially you need to decide what you want from Bitcoin. In any case, if you believe the forecasts, the price for Bitcoin will grow in the future to huge proportions. That's only if today, with coins to trade and earn on the difference in price, it is also possible to earn very well. So you need to make an individual decision about trade or investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:30:26 PM
invest now or wait? sometimes its hard to decide what are you going to do invest or wait because you dont know what tommorow comes. But you need to choose, i think i will divide my tokens in a  half. half for investment and the other half will wait. win win analysis.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 05:10:39 PM
I believe that the most advantageous moment can not exist. It is more precise, but it is simply impossible to get into it. You can never predict the behavior of the currency at that or ini moment of time.
With the help of certain information you can predict how the cost will change. But it will be exactly as much as you are sure of the accuracy of your information.
If you know that some major currency holder is going to sell their money, then he can tell you about it. And then the value of the currency may decrease.
But you can not know for a moment exactly when this will happen. Nobody excludes the reverse reaction. That is, the cost can be raised down.
The cost will increase if the demand for currency increases. I also can find out when a large firm is going to buy up currency. I can buy the currency before the purchase, and after the company buys it, I can sell it. So do some people.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 05:08:08 PM
I believe that the most advantageous moment can not exist. It is more precise, but it is simply impossible to get into it. You can never predict the behavior of the currency at that or ini moment of time.
With the help of certain information you can predict how the cost will change. But it will be exactly as much as you are sure of the accuracy of your information.
If you know that some major currency holder is going to sell their money, then he can tell you about it. And then the value of the currency may decrease.
But you can not know for a moment exactly when this will happen. Nobody excludes the reverse reaction. That is, the cost can be raised down.
February 26, 2018, 05:07:09 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
February 26, 2018, 05:02:18 PM
February 26, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
February 26, 2018, 04:58:50 PM
What currency are you talking about? The bitcoin grows or falls. The ethereum continues to gain value. Some other currencies also have their own pattern of behavior.

Yes, you need to study your model to calculate by formula. And on it you can find out the optimal cost of currency for investment.
And you on what formulas consider? Is there a maximum and a minimum cost? Is divided into 2 and all? So is the optimal price for investment calculated?
(Maximum price + minimum) / 2
(amount above + current value) / 2
I'm counting on this formula
But for currencies with low cost, I think that this formula is inconvenient. Too small amounts will be. And it's easy to get confused in the decimal places.
Yes. There are exceptions. If the last cost is more than the average, the formula will not be calculated correctly. That is, the cost can not be a minus sign.
February 26, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
What currency are you talking about? The bitcoin grows or falls. The ethereum continues to gain value. Some other currencies also have their own pattern of behavior.

Yes, you need to study your model to calculate by formula. And on it you can find out the optimal cost of currency for investment.
And you on what formulas consider? Is there a maximum and a minimum cost? Is divided into 2 and all? So is the optimal price for investment calculated?
But for currencies with low cost, I think that this formula is inconvenient. Too small amounts will be. And it's easy to get confused in the decimal places.
February 26, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

February 26, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

February 26, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

February 26, 2018, 04:39:16 PM
Activity: 336
February 25, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
Always a good time for investment, the most important thing is where to invest. This is the second question. I think at the time of failure - it's best to enter, you do not want bitcoin to buy for 20 thousand. dolars.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 25, 2018, 03:21:44 PM
I bought cryptocurrency in november 2017. During this time, received the first profit. The later you enter the market, the later you start earning.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
Buy it, now the price is still cheap, if still waiting for it then there is a possibility the price will rise and continue to rise, buy so you do not regret
Activity: 275
February 25, 2018, 03:02:27 PM
I/m in to crypto from August 2017. Many are saying now this is how market has been in month of Feb and March nd it will chnage from April. Is there anyone here can confirm whether it's true in both 2016 and 2017 too? Obviously MC was soo low at that time.
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 02:59:12 PM
Invest now! Right now the market is red and great time to accumulate more altcoins and also bitcoins. Bitcoin might reach its new ath next year. So it is better to invest now. If you will wait, you're just waiting for the big pump of each coins.

Yes, the market is now just perfect in order to start buying coins. They're in the red zone now. But I think in March everything will begin to change.
Activity: 35
February 25, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
Id say now is a good time, whether you want to invest in top coins or sick ICO's like Darico.
Pages:
Jump to: