Pages:
Author

Topic: invest only in bitcoin? - page 18. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 09, 2017, 10:43:16 AM
If you plan for a long term investment, then Invest your money on Ethereum and Waves, both platform are used by many tokens and assets. It's getting popular now.
But you want to be a daily trader, I can't recommend it. You can explore the altcoins thread and analyze what coin is good for daily speculate.

I agree, for long term investment you can invest on Ethereum and Waves but I would suggest to divide your money. Half would be for bitcoin trading and half would be for altcoin trading. As you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing almost every week for the past few months. And I'm not a fan of daily trading 'cause most of my coins are for long term, do a research and check at coinmarket which coins are mostly active for daily trading.

You think bitcoin will still grow with time? I don't think that bitcoin can exceed $5000
For example I'll invest $1500 in bitcoin (0.75 BTC) and other amount in other coins. Is that good idea?
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
June 09, 2017, 10:31:44 AM
If you plan for a long term investment, then Invest your money on Ethereum and Waves, both platform are used by many tokens and assets. It's getting popular now.
But you want to be a daily trader, I can't recommend it. You can explore the altcoins thread and analyze what coin is good for daily speculate.

I agree, for long term investment you can invest on Ethereum and Waves but I would suggest to divide your money. Half would be for bitcoin trading and half would be for altcoin trading. As you can see the price of bitcoin is increasing almost every week for the past few months. And I'm not a fan of daily trading 'cause most of my coins are for long term, do a research and check at coinmarket which coins are mostly active for daily trading.
June 09, 2017, 10:30:55 AM

ok thanks for information.
what about bitcoin, I invest on it too?
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
June 09, 2017, 10:00:57 AM
June 09, 2017, 09:56:09 AM
Hello,

A question of a beginner, I read several articles that say better invest in bitcoin only (most of articles are from 2015-2016), but as bitcoin exceeds now $2500, I do not know if this rule still holds.

I want to invest a lot of money (let's say $3000), but I do not know if I have to invest only in bitcoin or other alcoins? What do you recommend?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: