Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing $100 weekly - page 2. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:35:42 PM
Investing $ 100 weekly You will be able to earn a profit if you choose a good altcoin for investment, because a good altcoin in just a few days has shown good movement.
Activity: 406
December 05, 2017, 11:27:13 PM
I prefer to invest atleast $1.5k in btc and do the weekly investments in altcoins, such as ethereum and if there's a coin with a high potential, I grab the chance to join it's ICO and see what will happen next. I'm just making sure that I invest first with btc and eth before investing in other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 09:34:36 PM
Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s something that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long-term instead of expecting big returns right away

That's a nice amount of money monthly to invest (400$) Good choice locotron. I invest the same amount of money but monthly not weekly usually after payday and sometimes I buy more on dips (almost every month for 50-100$). Try diverse your portfolio, 70% in Bitcoin/Ethereum and 30% in coins you know/trust they will perform well. You can try new ICO's too but you need to understand the risk you may lose your money on them, so research and careful decisions is a must.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
December 05, 2017, 07:05:17 PM
For me, ICO wins it. I carefully select ICOs of choice. Invest and wait for the boom to happen.
It has been working for me.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 05, 2017, 06:50:46 PM
Hey that is a good number to invest with.
$100 is a lot. Maybe you are just thinking too much because of the height of bitcoin price.
If you do that weekly then in just months you will have a good amount of bitcoin.
Just dont hesitate, decide faster of you can to avoid regrets larer.
I can assure you it will always go up even with falls that can happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 06:43:38 PM
Just need to be aware of transaction charges depending on how you're depositing the money. Coinbase charge around 3.75% I believe for debit/credit card transactions. This quickly adds up where as if you did a bank transfer which some banks charge a fixed fee for, you could save a bunch on admin fees.
Activity: 291
Merit: 101
https://icoenergy.org/
December 05, 2017, 06:41:31 PM
$100 dollars a week is a good investment in bitcoin. overtime it will grow big, but I also suggest to invest in other coins also such as ETH which is also growing, I think bitcoin is already a matured coin, yes it will grow but I think other coins will grow more because it is still new.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 06:30:40 PM
Hey,

Have to start somewhere! Although I'm wondering if it's worth saving that $100 for a month at a time then buying in? Exchanging FIAT for BTC in little bits, and then transferring that small amount of BTC to an exchange or wallet, could end up eating up 10-20% in fees, depending where you do it through.
Just do some research on the fees of the exchange you're intending to buy through so you don't lose a significant amount.

As always, good luck out there!

-Knightly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
December 05, 2017, 05:59:04 PM
Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away
$100 weekly is big enough for investment, I strongly recommended at you to invest in bitcoin it is high potential to have a profit when you invest this coins. Many speculation now on bitcoin that it might be hit into $100k in next year. This will be a good return to your investment if you invest here.
Well, there also altcoins who have a potential like ethereum, ripple and wave for long term if you want, this are nice to invest. Then the last but risky one is ICO project investment buy their token for cheapest amount during pre ICO. But be careful for fake ICO always read their platform and roadmap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
December 05, 2017, 05:54:00 PM
Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

It all depends what kind of investment you are looking for.
Bitcoin is already a very risky investment, but there are even riskier investments.

The less the market cap of a certain coin is, the riskier the investment is.
But the riskier the investment is, also the highest profit you would take if your investment would turn out to be successful.
I think that you should consider if you are okay to take a loss of the whole amount, or you are willing to invest in only low risk assets.

Activity: 135
December 05, 2017, 05:51:47 PM

I think it's a good amount of money and also quite manageable. the best thing is always the long term. Choose a few coins that have the project that best reflect how you'd like to see this world and begin to invest slowly accumulating. I would also to suggest to you to make trading fundamentals, every week you consider the most important events of different coin and try to trade above them. I wish you luck for the coins you will choose
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 05:50:00 PM
Okay this are your options:1-get a coin that earns you profit just sitting in your wallet like neo(you get gas money when you keep it on offical wallet) or find a coin that gives you airdrop on some % of your current coin number.Option 2-you invest some of that money in to a ico(here you need to read and pick thru many icos to find the right one)Have in mind that you wont be able to join them if you are from states.This leave us with option 3-learn to trade:this is probably the hardest option but still doable,i would say dont try to day trade but instead pick your favorites(coins that have a future in your opinion).Or you can try and swing trade a coin(my favorite coin for that is syscoin-its being pumped every 2 week)
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 05:49:46 PM
Recently, the CND trade was very actively discussed at HitBTC, especially when the price after the fall rose by 150%, but I can not understand why such promising projects fall so much. After all, today this coin fell even lower.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 05:49:16 PM
Depends how much you know about the coins but I’d start with btc and maybe ether and get a decent amount invested in those - after that start looking at coins with strong tech and strong long term potential, you could also look at something like crypto20 where you invest in a fund
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 05:42:05 PM
dash and neo seems pretty good for long-term investments, Just look slowly but surely they continue to increase.
try to imagine if the developers of the team began to revive its existence surely you will get many benefits
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
December 05, 2017, 05:40:44 PM
Investing 100$ in bitcoin will not give you as much profits on short term than investing in altcoins, on long term however it could be very well that you see some small gains over the coming time, with such amounts you will see a few dollars increase if the price of btc will be higher, my advice is to invest on good altcoins because there are some amazingly good projects with good potential.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 05, 2017, 05:36:47 PM

You can invest $100 weekly and that's an ideal for anyone who are into crypto investments. But you had to understand on how crypto works, you seem to be asking only with skyrocketing. For sure you had witnessed on how many coins did skyrocket, you can invest to bitcoin and keep on buying weekly if you want to have big return and will hold for longer term.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
December 05, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

$100 weekly will be quite a sizeable investment over time, I would start by just putting the first $1000 or so in to BTC and then add some alts like ETH and LTC. Once you've got sizeable investments in the major coins you could look to invest in some ICOs or pick up some newer cheaper coins.

Yes, this strategy is good. Start with a bigger amount to make your life easier (and less transaction fees). Start with the big ones and do your research. From there start putting a bit into alts you like and have read up on
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
★Jetwin.com★
December 05, 2017, 05:33:50 PM
If you invest in stocks, do 70% on stocks and 30% on cryptos
Activity: 140
DEGEN Future Traders
December 05, 2017, 05:33:37 PM
Hi, please check your Messages for an idea about it.

Good day.
Pages:
Jump to: