Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing $100 weekly - page 3. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
December 05, 2017, 05:03:21 PM
If you have no experience, then you need to find a good analyst and to follow his advice.  analyst advised the Cyber Miles. 3 weeks ago I put 1 ETH, and today I sold tokens to 7.6 ETH
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 04:37:42 PM
Try to invest your $ 100 each week in altcoin with a low cost. Such altcoin, as a rule, do not fall very much in price, but sometimes grow very fast! good luck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 02:12:27 PM
Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

This approach is quite OK. Remember not to invest everything in one asset. And, moreover, i wouldn't advise you to invest everything in crypto. Good luck)
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
December 05, 2017, 02:05:01 PM
You should learn how to trade Crypto-Currencies because traders aren't holding coins but keep on trading until they earn a lot of money, more than a hundred of dollars as you wished for.
Activity: 31
December 05, 2017, 02:01:32 PM
For a more conservative approach, you might stick with the best known coins - BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC. A very high risk portfolio might consist solely of well known alts or even include ICOs. Ideally, you might want to mix the two approaches for a better risk-reward. 50% in well known cryptos and the other half in high risk alts. Keep in mind that true diversification is very difficult due to Bitcoins impact on the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 05, 2017, 01:01:50 PM
different ico projects comes with the offers from the developer as might investors to gains with the beginning initiation on schemes to prepare of entrance as becoming parts of involvesment with the projects.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 12:57:41 PM
I'd start investing in the smaller cryptos, but in order to get into them you might need a little bit of ETH for ERC20 tokens. A little bit of BTC is nice but with $100 you'll get crazy fees, so it'll be better to just earn.

I'd actually advise the opposite, start with the solid cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum, once you have a nice stock of them after a few months then maybe invest a little in to some smaller cryptos that you hope to gain big on. But given you said you want to hold long term definitely I'd first go and get the bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
December 05, 2017, 12:54:26 PM
Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

Wow beautiful investment opportunities for you. As the crypto market is going up from all the side you can just choose any coin that you want to invest and hope best returns from them. I mean just imagine putting few bucks over ether, few in iota, few in NEO and so on. No matter what you choose from those top 10 coins in the coinmarketcap website still you get big returns from the crypto coins.

So what you have to do is just choose specific coins and create a proper portfolio for you to invest into crypto’s. This is good way to build up a strategy and het higher returns in the field.

Don’t try to put your money into new crypto projects really as you will end up with trial and error basis. Better invest into those which already exist and you don’t have to worry about their developments.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
December 05, 2017, 12:50:57 PM
If you are going to hold for long term, and you will invest weekly this amount for several coming weeks, I think you can generate good profit if you spread your investment between BTC, ETH and some other solid crypto currencies. Buy and hold and be patient until the price go up highly.
Activity: 25
December 05, 2017, 12:49:57 PM
I'd start investing in the smaller cryptos, but in order to get into them you might need a little bit of ETH for ERC20 tokens. A little bit of BTC is nice but with $100 you'll get crazy fees, so it'll be better to just earn.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
December 05, 2017, 12:45:22 PM
$100 weekly ill make first week to buy bitcoin second week for ethereum, 3rd and 4th week go for another alt like waves or xlm, repeat it every month. And boom in one years youll have very good saving
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
December 05, 2017, 12:42:53 PM
This is great. You should start with the basics that are Bitcoin and ETH. But them you could start to buy some alts after week 3.
Try have at least 50% in a project that you true belive like Bitcoin. Maybe 30% in other projects like ETH, RIpple, monero and ADA, And put 20% in more risk projects that are below 400 millions and could really give you serious money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
December 05, 2017, 12:37:32 PM
Thats good investment strategy really. Before you can expect different alt coin suggestion I would really like to add that you should try to build up investment stagey by using bitcoins. I mean if you put $100 every week into the bitcoin then this could generate great revenue for you in the future that to come. Already people have speculated that the prices will be more than 15K next year so you can think about that one.

Now, if you are interested more into alt coins, due to the fact that they are cheap or something like that then I would like to open up a trade with two main coins here, one is Ethereum and the second one is Ripple. These coins are now getting spiked a lot these day and they are the second choice after the bitcoin fro every crypto lover so I'm sure that they will be the one ruling after the bitcoin math. So you can put 70% of those $100-200 in the Ethereum and then the rest into ripple. This way you will have same investment as ripple is cheaper but in the end your splitting would be almost same. You can expect to reach 10-50x profits in next year with these investments.
Activity: 180
December 05, 2017, 12:35:22 PM
There are so many altcoins to be the next bitcoin. But once is a bitcoin will always be a bitcoin and it i'ts very popular now. You may buy  eth and some of the coin will surely you will hole it for long term and it'll be same as bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 05, 2017, 12:26:43 PM

I think there are many coins with that much potential. I think you should be investing into IOTA, Ripple, JNT token and also SCL. These are some of the hot currencies in the current race and you may benefit from it.
Activity: 169
December 05, 2017, 12:16:55 PM
If you are serious about investing 100$ a week then my suggestion would be invest it into bitcoin... anything else is subject of a change but king will be king Smiley Smiley but if you are stacked up on bitcoin and would like something else then my suggestion is 1. deep onion - 2. vertcoin Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 05, 2017, 12:11:32 PM
100$ weekly is quite big amount for investment, in my honest opinion.
With that you could easily every week buy new coin and after a year you will have shitload of crypto's.
I would go to poloniex for examlple and i would start buying coins from top to bottom, every week new coin.

I would more like cost average a coin with high potential.
I myself set the goal to invest $350 to $400 per month. So almost like him.

What do you think? I wouldn't diversify into 100 coins
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 05, 2017, 12:03:43 PM
100$ weekly is quite big amount for investment, in my honest opinion.
With that you could easily every week buy new coin and after a year you will have shitload of crypto's.
I would go to poloniex for examlple and i would start buying coins from top to bottom, every week new coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 05, 2017, 11:58:00 AM
Great idea, but I am not sure how the fees for converting FIAT into crypto is playing a role here.
Maybe you should calculate this before.

In terms of the investing period this is still a good idea. You could buy into just one specific coin, where you believe this will go up and will have the biggest potential in 2018.
Maybe ARK, maybe COSS (a new way of exchange), maybe NEO ( i think 2018 will be great for NEO -> don't care about china)

Activity: 6
December 05, 2017, 11:52:59 AM
Read the forum instead of creating dumb topics, please.

Why does every newbie expect 100% magical advice? Do you really think it's so easy?
Hey guys! I got $100, please suggest me some skyrocket coin for at least x100 profit in two days!
I'm long-term investor also! BTW, what the best color for my new Lambo? I can't choose.

WTF guys? Just spent at least few weeks for READING before posting something.

If you read my post then you will see that I’m not looking to get “rich” in two days. I clearly states that I’m looking to HODL LONG TERM. And I do research and my plan was to keep doing research and buy coins under $1 that have potential. I’m not looking to be spoon fed but to see if anyone else had different opinions on this type of weekly budget. Sorry that I hurt your feelings this morning.

And to everyone else, thanks for the responses.
Pages:
Jump to: