Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing $100 weekly - page 4. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 05, 2017, 11:50:55 AM
Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

I think it is better to start investing on bitcoins over the altcoins because the altcoin price are highly unstable and more chance of getting lose your investments,so first start investing on basic and pupular coins like bitcoin ethereum and litecoin you can add monero and dash when the days passed but make sure that your investment needed to be longterm for getting good profits.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:49:04 AM
Hey guys. I’m able to invest about $100 weekly. Could go $200 on certain weeks but only if it’s soemthing that’s about to sky rocket or something.

I was looking for some help as what is the best approach for someone who can invest this amount weekly. I know it isn’t much but I’d like to hold long term instead of expecting big returns right away

Go for bitcoin and ethereum initially, then read up about ICOs and join various slacks. Once you feel you have a good understanding of what succeeds and what doesn't you can start converting your bitcoin and ethereum to various alts or ICOs.
Activity: 196
December 05, 2017, 11:47:06 AM
Read the forum instead of creating dumb topics, please.

Why does every newbie expect 100% magical advice? Do you really think it's so easy?
Hey guys! I got $100, please suggest me some skyrocket coin for at least x100 profit in two days!
I'm long-term investor also! BTW, what the best color for my new Lambo? I can't choose.

WTF guys? Just spent at least few weeks for READING before posting something.
Activity: 196
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
December 05, 2017, 11:47:01 AM
I think that is a good amount and you can easily amass a small fortune with this continuous cost averaging effect. Like in the stock market.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 11:45:18 AM
I am in a similar situation as yourself. I try to do a lot of research on the different coins and educate myself on whether or not that particular technology will be adapted and make decisions from there. Like i said, I am a bit of a rookie in this space, but dollar cost averaging seems to be the way to go.
Activity: 415
December 05, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

$100 weekly will be quite a sizeable investment over time, I would start by just putting the first $1000 or so in to BTC and then add some alts like ETH and LTC. Once you've got sizeable investments in the major coins you could look to invest in some ICOs or pick up some newer cheaper coins.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 11:40:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: