Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 10. (Read 7940 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
November 06, 2019, 03:16:18 PM
crypto? hey buddy, fluctuating = very risky. only two namely profit or loss.  Roll Eyes

Investing in my opinion as long as we can still burden our own risks, in my opinion it is still valid. all that humans expect is reasonable, namely how to get money, money and money. So while there are still opportunities or opportunities, don't mind it or you'll regret it. Like now, people coming to the world of crypto is nothing but to get more money.

Maybe we can't get it other than in the crypto world, we can invest not having to wait long. on other platforms it may take at least 1 year, which is very different. so what are you waiting for ??
You mean we have to take risks whatever the conditions? Everyone really wants the results of their investment. But everyone's financial condition is not the same. If you recommend taking risks without regard to financial conditions, this may be an unhealthy investment. Because it's better we invest with money that we've prepared or saved all this time. Not by making sacrifices
Activity: 784
November 06, 2019, 02:56:29 PM
crypto? hey buddy, fluctuating = very risky. only two namely profit or loss.  Roll Eyes

Investing in my opinion as long as we can still burden our own risks, in my opinion it is still valid. all that humans expect is reasonable, namely how to get money, money and money. So while there are still opportunities or opportunities, don't mind it or you'll regret it. Like now, people coming to the world of crypto is nothing but to get more money.

Maybe we can't get it other than in the crypto world, we can invest not having to wait long. on other platforms it may take at least 1 year, which is very different. so what are you waiting for ??
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
November 05, 2019, 02:47:29 PM
You are right,sometimes investing doesn't have to be long, watching the movement of the coin  and selling high is good but in a situation where your investment isn't much, then you really need to wait for a long term investment as long as you know you are holding a valuable coin. Sometimes time is needed to get profit

If we can really maximize our time doing day trading or short term trade, then we can always play with our fund, instead of holding it in long term, we can maximize and earn daily or weekly depending on the coins and our ability to trade.

There is nothing wrong with long term trade, if you don't have much time, as if you will push yourself for doing day trading if your schedule is toxic then it will just end up losing your fund.
With a volatile coin that has also good future, day trading and short term trading can bring us profits without making to wait for too long. Long term is for those people who are not very comfortable with the digital market. They first need to understand the working of coins. Once a holder gets good idea of his asset, trading and the realm of digital market, he can perform well with day trading and short term.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 05, 2019, 12:08:15 PM
I think so. We should invest now, not wait long. Do you know where to invest more well?  Smiley
Activity: 62
November 05, 2019, 11:05:36 AM
I agree. Investment does not have to wait long. Be assertive, right guys?  Wink
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
November 05, 2019, 10:49:02 AM
I disagree with you, investing is always for the long term. You need to almost forget about your investment and ride it out, be willing to wait years.

It's ok to later liquidate very small amounts for income, maybe for an emergency. Otherwise you need to leave it alone and keep adding to your position. That is investment.

I also disagree with you, not all of investments need years before you to pull it out, and investment in cryptocurrency is the proof of that, depends whether you want short term or long term, of course. Waiting too long could also liquidate your profits and all the years you spend in waiting will go in vain because you got too much assurance that you will earn if you will wait for years, that is a double sided sword, either it cuts you or it could be your weapon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 05, 2019, 08:41:40 AM
For me it is always better for long term investment. I have set a maximum value for each coin / token which i have and I will continue to wait until those coins / tokens reach those maximum prices unless I need immediate cash. Because I believe that the market will be quite valuable compared to the current situation in the years ahead and I keep waiting.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 05, 2019, 08:03:42 AM
You are right,sometimes investing doesn't have to be long, watching the movement of the coin  and selling high is good but in a situation where your investment isn't much, then you really need to wait for a long term investment as long as you know you are holding a valuable coin. Sometimes time is needed to get profit
In order to maximize gains, what I normally do is sell off 70% of a particular coin I'm holding when price is way up, then wait for dump to buy back. Well, it works for me most times, one doesn't have to hold for so many years before selling if you have trading mindset. If you keep holding coins without knowing when to sell, you will be moving back and forth the cycle of price uptrend and downtrend.
Activity: 14
November 05, 2019, 07:35:21 AM
I disagree with you, investing is always for the long term. You need to almost forget about your investment and ride it out, be willing to wait years.

It's ok to later liquidate very small amounts for income, maybe for an emergency. Otherwise you need to leave it alone and keep adding to your position. That is investment.
Activity: 1120
November 05, 2019, 07:09:47 AM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

It is clearly the main goal to generate profit and income. Honestly, so far I have never targeted making a big profit, getting just a little is enough for me. However, this must be routine. If it is too long to wait I think it will not give maximum results also see the current market conditions.So it's better to make short-term investments that continue
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
November 05, 2019, 06:53:45 AM
Investing is a long-term process and perhaps a long wait, as you say it can be a daily transaction to make a profit and may not have to wait, when investing in something. We have to wait for the obvious, maybe you do not fully understand this concept.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
November 05, 2019, 06:42:12 AM
As for me, I prefer long-term investments in safe cryptocurrency assets (like Bitcoin or Ethereum) to earn money. It is not the fastest option, but it is safer than daily trading.

I also do it to make long-term investments that are not in a hurry to make decisions at current prices. This is the time for large investors to see coin prices rise again next year.
Long term investment are always better in terms of safety and benefits. The longer you will hold your asset, the more you will get from selling it. In my opinion, the most important thing is to invest in the right asset, as bitcoin. That way, even if someone cannot wait for long period of time, he still will make a lot of money from bitcoin. Also, not every digital asset or stock is profit promising.
Activity: 7
November 04, 2019, 01:20:59 PM
I think your opinion is correct 50:50. I tried investing in a fast growing alt, but when I bought it it dropped. I think it is advisable to invest in a money that is growing steadily, and that takes time 
Activity: 770
November 04, 2019, 11:52:14 AM

If we can really maximize our time doing day trading or short term trade, then we can always play with our fund, instead of holding it in long term, we can maximize and earn daily or weekly depending on the coins and our ability to trade.

There is nothing wrong with long term trade, if you don't have much time, as if you will push yourself for doing day trading if your schedule is toxic then it will just end up losing your fund.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
November 04, 2019, 11:06:18 AM
Activity: 602
November 04, 2019, 10:01:42 AM
You could start investing on something at any time you want to.
Grab every opportunities while you can. As for me, I'm investing for a better future purposes. If possible for retirement.
As for my investment in cryptocurrency, I'm using short term and long term strategy. Both have their own risk.
For short term, I always sell my alts whenever I see some ups even if it's only a few percent.
Activity: 938
November 04, 2019, 09:58:21 AM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

Waiting too long with bitcoin investment can increase profit above 200%, if short term way investment only get profit under 10% and some time only take profit under 5% if use short term investment. You can choose with long term investing but you have save much money first because your money investing hold more than long term than you use short term way to invest with bitcoin and alcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
November 04, 2019, 09:51:47 AM
my goal in investing is to want to change my future to be better and more successful than now. yes you are right, investing does not have to wait long, when the coins held are higher than the purchase price, then I sell. I am not a long term investor. because I live a large part of the crypto trade. so every day there must be a profit of at least 3%. only bitcoin that I hold in the long term
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 04, 2019, 09:43:23 AM
as investors manage with uses of reference as returns with the past terms of tasks as appealing news on release with commitments as expecting with the higher scales on level as future entrance of exchange on compliance, the returns helps as might with the consequence to deliver with numbers as investors might collects with spares of excess as the difference on releasing funds on commitments of arrange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 04, 2019, 09:37:23 AM

I think you decide when you make a profit and it doesn’t matter how much time has passed, be it 5 years or just six months, if you think it's time to take your profit, then do it.
Pages:
Jump to: