Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 2. (Read 7940 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
March 02, 2020, 05:12:07 PM
Investment duration depends on the type of investment practices you have mastered.

Short term gain
long term gains

Quick buy/sell gains.
whichever pattern of investment you have, master it and use it wisely.
always do your own research
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
February 24, 2020, 02:53:50 PM
Personally, I believe that investing is the best way to get benefits. But since the market is now experiencing a slight increase in the price of all large coins. From this it follows that you need to be patient and wait for a more favorable moment for the sale of your coins. Investing is considered the most profitable way to make a good profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 24, 2020, 02:03:56 PM
It became even more attractive now Smiley Will get back after examining more on Threefold

Sure. And share your thoughts afterwards, curious to know
Activity: 154
February 24, 2020, 02:02:00 PM
That's true, you are right. They are widely discussed these days because of truly high standards. What is more - there are no direct competitors that would offer something similar

It became even more attractive now Smiley Will get back after examining more on Threefold
February 24, 2020, 01:57:36 PM
That sounds interesting and you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation

That's true, you are right. They are widely discussed these days because of truly high standards. What is more - there are no direct competitors that would offer something similar
February 24, 2020, 01:55:20 PM
Nope, I couldn't say that there are many. One of the most advanced these days is ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing

That sounds interesting and you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation
February 24, 2020, 01:51:32 PM
Your strategy looks rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations

Nope, I couldn't say that there are many. One of the most advanced these days is ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing
February 24, 2020, 01:49:15 PM
Hey. I cannot say for everyone, but I can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations

Your strategy looks rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations
February 24, 2020, 01:44:41 PM
The industries you have mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in new solutions, how are you choosing the ones on the market?

Hey. I cannot say for everyone, but I can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations
February 24, 2020, 01:43:12 PM
The industries you have mentioned are a bit different, however, as far as I understand, you are trying to get into the industries, where you are experienced and where you basically understand the growth. And you told that you are interested in new solutions, how are you choosing the ones on the market?
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
February 24, 2020, 01:28:54 PM
Depending on whether the coin has the potential for the long term.  but the ideal time to invest in new coins is a maximum of 1 year. If what I use is like bitcoin,I am sure of the long-term investment that I make.
Activity: 378
Merit: 15
February 24, 2020, 12:37:42 PM
It's better to invest what you can afford to lose and find another real life job to sustain yourself while holding those coins and tokens or else you won't be holding long when you are in need of money, no one can predict when a token or coin will rise in value and most times they take longer than expected
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
February 13, 2020, 06:47:16 PM
Investing in crypto-currency seems to be a good idea and it worth it no matter the market situation .I Agree with you that one does not have to wait so long before selling his coins when they rise up many people tend to do that which leads to loss of some of their money.One can be able to sell whenever the prices go up.
Activity: 28
February 13, 2020, 03:32:35 PM
I conducted own research and couldn't find one with similar features, so I would definitely say that ThreeFold is quite unique

Impressing. Will also have a closer look and get back with my thoughts. Thank you for recommendation
February 13, 2020, 03:31:03 PM
Sounds attractive. And are there any similar solutions these days? I mean are you aware of any that are coming with similar features?

I conducted own research and couldn't find one with similar features, so I would definitely say that ThreeFold is quite unique
February 13, 2020, 03:24:23 PM
Definitely. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price, but of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of the concept. And curious to know your thoughts afterwards

Sounds attractive. And are there any similar solutions these days? I mean are you aware of any that are coming with similar features?
February 13, 2020, 03:23:56 PM
You know, sounds rather familiar, but to be honest, cannot remember for sure. Can you please elaborate in more details on what the guys are coming with?

Definitely. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price, but of course, I recommend you to have a closer look at their website to have a deeper understanding of the concept. And curious to know your thoughts afterwards
February 13, 2020, 03:18:00 PM
I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - ThreeFold Network. Have you heard of such a solution already?

You know, sounds rather familiar, but to be honest, cannot remember for sure. Can you please elaborate in more details on what the guys are coming with?
February 13, 2020, 03:17:38 PM
I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation

I cannot say that I have many as well, especially taking into consideration slow speed of new solutions discovery for me Smiley But a truly well-built and rather professional solution with practical value for almost everyone I can recommend today - ThreeFold Network. Have you heard of such a solution already?
February 13, 2020, 03:12:21 PM
I wouldn't say that we can be talking about all altcoins at once. From my point of view, much depends on the concrete platform/token and its particular prospects. And it is important to differentiate. Because again, only own and concrete analysis allows to get an objective overview

I absolutely share your views here. And talking about you, are there many promising tokens and platforms you are now following and can recommend? I only have 2 or 3 most advanced ones I am aware of, so always interesting to get a real recommendation
Pages:
Jump to: