Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 24. (Read 7966 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 15, 2019, 06:47:46 PM
Well, I would probably recommend you having a look at Asicequipment com - they are having wide range of devices for any scale of budget and different purposes

Ok, thanks a lot. Any particular devices to have a look at? Just your recommendation..
August 15, 2019, 06:39:10 PM
And can you probably recommend any? In case there is advanced you are aware of

Well, I would probably recommend you having a look at Asicequipment com - they are having wide range of devices for any scale of budget and different purposes
August 15, 2019, 06:32:20 PM
Yeah, I have. And you are absolutely right - much depends on equipment in here

And can you probably recommend any? In case there is advanced you are aware of
August 15, 2019, 06:31:50 PM
And have you ever tried mining? I believe that much depends on equipment there

Yeah, I have. And you are absolutely right - much depends on equipment in here
August 15, 2019, 06:24:43 PM
Absolutely. But in my opinion, mining is the most controversial and difficult, comparing to others

And have you ever tried mining? I believe that much depends on equipment there
August 15, 2019, 06:24:12 PM
Well, in general agree with you in here. But in my opinion, all of them require experience

Absolutely. But in my opinion, mining is the most controversial and difficult, comparing to others
August 15, 2019, 06:18:36 PM
All 3 are different and all 3 require different approach. In my opinion, it is impossible to choose only 1 option, all are interesting

Well, in general agree with you in here. But in my opinion, all of them require experience
August 15, 2019, 06:15:10 PM
Greetings there everyone. And do you only consider investing? How about other approaches like holding/trading/mining?

All 3 are different and all 3 require different approach. In my opinion, it is impossible to choose only 1 option, all are interesting
August 15, 2019, 06:11:58 PM
Greetings there everyone. And do you only consider investing? How about other approaches like holding/trading/mining?
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
August 15, 2019, 11:01:27 AM
Well sometimes investing might be long, this is all dependent on the current market. Also when you invest and see you are in profit like about 10 - 30 percent, you should take profit then wait for it to get low then you buy again.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 15, 2019, 09:27:19 AM
I think with the current market dynamics, the term long term investment in crypto may no longer hold that much as a lot of persons are interested in cashing out their profits. It is now hugely unpredictable. Just buy and exit at a comfortable level.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 15, 2019, 06:41:17 AM
If you can't wait then you shouldn't invest in crypto. It would be short or long and totally depend on situations. If price raise after you bought then you don't need to wait longer and you might get good profit. If price dump after you bought then you should wait longer in order to get profits and avoid losses. So we can say at least you have to wait...
I agree with what you have to say here.
Since we started investing we certainly think of these investments for the short term or long term. If it has been established, surely we already know when to sell and buy without having to wait.
Activity: 476
August 15, 2019, 04:58:50 AM
The attitude towards investing in cryptocurrency projects are somewhat different, not the same as investment in the conventional economy. Here investors want to get a high profit in a very short time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
August 15, 2019, 03:21:34 AM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!

Investors invest their money in other projects always with the goal of making a profit. No one comes to invest for losses. Each has its own strategy, some invest for a period of one month, someone more. The longer the term, the higher the risks, so to invest for a long time you need confidence in the coin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
August 15, 2019, 03:17:41 AM
If you can't wait then you shouldn't invest in crypto. It would be short or long and totally depend on situations. If price raise after you bought then you don't need to wait longer and you might get good profit. If price dump after you bought then you should wait longer in order to get profits and avoid losses. So we can say at least you have to wait...
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
August 15, 2019, 03:13:07 AM
what are your goals by investing? yes, I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

How do we calculate the initial capital price, is it going to be in Bitcoin or in USD? Many traders actually lose money because they hold a particular coin too long and when it is time to sell they are waiting for more gains. Bitcoin has fallen below $10,000 this morning and it is a clear sign to buy for those that willing to get it cheap again. Though it needs to go over $12,000 for it to resume the upward movement that started around $3,200.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
August 15, 2019, 02:55:26 AM
Investing is nothing than more profit and you need to be active in the line of your game if you don't know TA much but can take a holding step by buying the dip now and hold for long period of time and also can be active for some percentage on every day target to boost your portfolio.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 14, 2019, 10:15:24 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.

Setting goals before an investment is the best, you don't have to sell off your coins as soon as they are above the initial capital if you still believe it will increase further.  If you are contended with little profit, you sell it and buy back after a little dip.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
August 14, 2019, 10:11:15 PM

will not starve if we use the amount of money that we have prepared for investment ... and maybe you will starve if you invest your money a little ... because some people make long-term investments in some altcoins that are considered to have the potential to grow well in future..
We will not be starved if we know how to handle our investments and we were able to diversify them in such a way that if one investment fails, we still have other investment to count on. For me, it's fine if we will sell immediately our coins after seeing that the price has surpassed our capital. After all, what is important is that is we keep making consistent profits for us not be starved.

I agree, if we are able to handle our investment well, I think our investment will give good results. Diversification is one good way to handle our investment and I think with investment is a way we can survive inflation which continues to undermine the value of our assets
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 14, 2019, 06:49:20 PM
Yeah with crypto you could easily depart ways, you are most often than not tied to any rule. All you need is trade and better market price. To really get what you deserve you have to give the process time to grow for you.
Pages:
Jump to: