Pages:
Author

Topic: investing does not have to wait long - page 25. (Read 7966 times)

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 14, 2019, 06:47:32 PM
when you see your coins above the initial capital price.
If your statement like that this is not investing, better call it trading sell when already above initial capital price.

if you don't do that, you will starve!
Smart investors if want to invest only using the side funds not main funds, so if investment going wrong way they not starve
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
August 14, 2019, 06:39:25 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

will not starve if we use the amount of money that we have prepared for investment ... and maybe you will starve if you invest your money a little ... because some people make long-term investments in some altcoins that are considered to have the potential to grow well in future..
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 14, 2019, 04:06:55 PM

Personally, I think that investing is the best way to increase your capital. And soon the confident growth of cryptocurrency will appear on the market. And everyone who managed to invest in cryptocurrency will receive amazing income. Good luck to all.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
August 14, 2019, 03:49:07 PM
I invested part of the funds in altcoins, namely in Odyssey Protocol and Pundi X.
The rest of my assets I actively trade, Bitcoin is paired against the dollar, and nothing else. I try to increase the number of bitcoin on the market dynamics as much as possible.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
August 14, 2019, 03:31:43 PM
I agree so much with your subject line; investment does not mean you have to wait ages

You can invest today and get your profits in 1 hour; 10 hours; 100 hours or 10 days
It depends on the coin and it’s growth rate and also depends on your research activity
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
August 14, 2019, 02:01:57 PM
Investment is about knowledge and patience.
If you will invest on any project you should know their capability and future.
\You believe on their project and you should wait until they achieve the roadmap.
If you dont have those then dont invest just do day trading.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
August 14, 2019, 01:57:39 PM
This is why we always tell that invest in a project with the money that you only can afford to lose.
Investment is a long process as we need to see the project in well develop thing.
We should give more time to the team as they will develop and launch what are their plans. we also should wait for the best exchange!
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 14, 2019, 12:17:16 PM
what are your goals by investing? yes I think everyone wants to benefit from investment and trade. given the market situation is not yet fully stable, I'm sure you can still benefit from them.
I mean investing does not have to wait long, you can sell it at any time, when you see your coins above the initial capital price.

You can add that sometimes it makes sense not to rush into the sale of coins if they fell in price a little lower than the price at which you bought them. However, do not wait if the price has fallen by more than 30%. It is better to sell with a small loss than to get a loss even more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
August 14, 2019, 12:13:01 PM
If I have nothing to eat then I will most likely sell my cryptocurrencies. But until that time, I will constantly analyze the market and try to benefit from any situation. Never need to panic. You need to make deliberate actions and with a cool head and not emotionally
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 14, 2019, 10:58:30 AM
We all have our divergent opinion as it relates to investment, some persons prefer investing for a short term, while others go for long term, some are only interested in getting their target returns and would wait for the returns to be achieved. In every case, it's best not to sell at a lose because that would be a bad investment decision.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
August 14, 2019, 09:02:39 AM
If you want to bea  trader or investor you need to take responsibility to yourself private key, have enough knowledge on how the market trends and investment works. I am not professional but I think knowledge and wisdom is the key to a successful crypto life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 14, 2019, 08:26:42 AM
I often experience this, I wait when the token that I invest rises, I finally lose the opportunity to sell this token when the price is good enough, maybe I have to wait 1 or 2 years to get the price as I expected. so I have to change strategy now, don't have to wait long, sell tokens when they go up, and buy when they go down, you will be lucky even though we don't get much profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
August 14, 2019, 08:18:15 AM

If you want to do investments, then it would be a long time holding.
But what you said is not investments and more like speculation because there is a different meaning on both of them. "Sell it anytime?" It's more like trading and not investing.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 14, 2019, 08:14:22 AM
For example? 15 days or even longer? How do they calculate shipping? Is it a DHL or UPS?
Yeah, it may easily take about 14 days. Don't be afraid of such a long duration, asicequipment offers a great package, so you will receive your miners safe and sound
Nice to hear, Thanks for sharing your experience
No problem, good luck
Activity: 70
August 14, 2019, 08:14:07 AM
For example? 15 days or even longer? How do they calculate shipping? Is it a DHL or UPS?
Yeah, it may easily take about 14 days. Don't be afraid of such a long duration, asicequipment offers a great package, so you will receive your miners safe and sound
Nice to hear, Thanks for sharing your experience
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
August 14, 2019, 08:11:07 AM
Investment has long-term investment, short-term investment, etc. Each person can choose different investments according to their actual situation, but I would like to say that in the encrypted trading market, short-term investment profit is very difficult.
August 14, 2019, 08:06:47 AM
August 14, 2019, 08:06:34 AM
August 14, 2019, 07:56:37 AM
Everything was and is still great, asicequipment has a great customer support and  asic rigs as well. I bought 5 antiminers S17. Where do you live?
I live in Malta we have a very pleasant government regulation for crypto and mining in particular
Yeah, heard about it! I've been there few times, great country, but shipping may take long there
August 14, 2019, 07:56:01 AM
Everything was and is still great, asicequipment has a great customer support and  asic rigs as well. I bought 5 antiminers S17. Where do you live?
I live in Malta we have a very pleasant government regulation for crypto and mining in particular
Pages:
Jump to: