Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies - page 6. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
From what I can recall when I first started in crytpto currency way back 2017, deeponion was there and until now, deeponion remained to be that inexpensive altcoin. no significant growth but stable in price rallies. If you are thinking of investing in altcoins, I suggest you go with a more stable-blue chip currencies like Lite or maybe JNB (that thing is making a skyrocket anytime soon). But if you are looking for something more stable, but with less growth, USDT can be an option.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies would be dangerous the main reason is if market fall these cryptocurrencies will fall into deep price drop we have already seen in last crash like 98 percent drop in prices so better to investigate and do analysis then only invest in altcoins
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Anonymous cryptocurrencies are always in high demand. In todays world securing your private information, anonimity is very hard to achieve and tools that ensuring that can be made, is always and will be in high demand.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
In addition to these anonymous cryptocurrencies, there are other equally popular ones. For example, Verge which is also positioned as an anonymous cryptocurrency, it is quite popular, traded on well-known exchanges, and its developers are active. In addition, I recommend to pay attention to the cryptocurrency PIVX, which in my opinion is also very promising.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Anonymous cryptocurrencies are really in demand among enthusiasts. Just look at the charts Monero, Dash, Zcash, etc. Perhaps Deeponion, Veil and other new anonymous coins will someday be able to replicate the success of their older brethren.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.
Monero has been a lot of traders and investors fomo for a long time, it is the same as ETH in previous years. Those who go ahead often get great rewards and we should understand this rule.
But I still do not understand how anonymous electronic money is it used? Is it really useful?
Not long ago I read some articles saying that at some exchange it was hacked because Monero did not guarantee transparency when trading. Since then it has revealed openings and hackers will easily find exchange.
So what strength is the bright future in these currencies?
copper member
Activity: 593
Merit: 10
many people who understand monero are the first coin privacy and have good quality and good market exchange. maybe many are following in the footsteps of a good anonymous monero for coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.

Monero is a well-established cryptocurrency with a solid development team. Dash also offers anonymous transactions, and soon Litecoin will be integrating confidential transactions as well. The MimbleWimble protocol is also a competitor. One problem with this niche is the saturation, so I'd go with the strongest names with built-in scarcity. Privacy coins are not my preference, though if I had to choose I'd go with Monero.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
The rise and fall in price of cryptos in general is usually facilitated by news and also pump and dump groups in the crypto space and this is why you don't have to keep holding your coins when they rise to a certain level because it may surely correct one day.
Not sorely holding if you can trade and be profitable.
Holding is good but should be for long term, but while you are holding, you can also enjoy the opportunity to trade in the bull market.
Having a regular income in day trading, will make you life better and you won't worry on your long term investment anymore, in fact you'll be able to hold it strongly.
Activity: 532
Your investment in anonymous cryptocurrencies should answer two questions: time and amount. If You think it is necessary to have a particular coin, then determine the amount. It should not bother you if you do not achieve what you want. And your time. You invest and wait patiently for the price increase, or actively trade. Good luck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Deep onion comparing to monero? don't compare oranges and apples.

They may be the same as anonymous crypto but there's a lot of scam accusations about deeponion. It's better for you to look closely and stick to Monero instead of being interested with deep onion.

of course monero will always better than deeponion mate
and if somebody talk about deeponion better than monero, i'm sure he is a bag hodlers from deeponion,
basicly cryptocurrency created because we need more privacy in all transactions activity, thats why anonymous crypto will be a good choice for us
Sure he is a bagholder of deeponion if he talks a lot about it.

Monero has been there and if there will be a contender for it, I think some anon people will choose Zcash or Pivx.
There are other better coins than deeponion.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
The rise and fall in price of cryptos in general is usually facilitated by news and also pump and dump groups in the crypto space and this is why you don't have to keep holding your coins when they rise to a certain level because it may surely correct one day.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
I would have invested in other anonymous cryptocurrencies, but i do not have a proper system to cater for them, most especially for deep onion coin itself.
Although, there is nothing wrong in investing in it, most especially for those who need coins with such feature.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Honestly, I don't believe in anonymous crypto currencies. For me, anonymous crypto currencies give a sign that an ICO project is not responsible properly. As a responsible project, of course, give a clear name so that when there is a violation of the law, it is courageous to take responsibility. I feel that only stupid people want to invest in crypto currencies with an anonymous identity. Following an anonymous crypto currency means that we are wasting time on results that cannot be ascertained. I can't believe in anonymous crypto currencies. I prefer to take the safe path to not follow everything without identity.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
I think that one from the all anonymous cryptocurrencies what we now will exist, but only one. Because countries will fight with them and I think that only the strongest one could win. (Imagine that you will go to the prison when you use anonymous crypto..)
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
I am very happy to read the comments here for my own science, because I am not an investor
so I cannot give a brilliant input or idea to Monero or the Deeponion Coin,
Activity: 560
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you are planning to invest in anonymous projects you must take the risk that maybe the project will be scam or shit projects that offers shitcoins.so its much better to invest in popular projects to assure that we will make profits. Be aware amd be careful because scammers will do more hard works now to scam money from investors.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100

Usually, the anonymous project has anonymous developers and team.
It is very risky unless you can really afford to lose what you will invest.
Nowadays, investing in real project and transparent team sounds better than investing in anonymous project.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
If we are talking about investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies, then of course I would prefer Monero as it is a bright representative of this type of token and has good capitalization and I can tell you honestly I have some amount of this token as I see it as a future perspective of price development and it will be in the near future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Investing in anonymous cryptocurrency can be lucrative or profitable. Monero is an example of this anonymous cryptocurrency. The current price recently is good and great to invest.
Anonymous cryptocurrencies are no longer interesting coins for anyone. Only for people who use cryptocurrency for dark business.
Pages:
Jump to: