Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in anonymous cryptocurrencies - page 9. (Read 1395 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
June 02, 2019, 12:35:25 AM
I am a long investor of DeepOnion. I have had participated in the airdrop and earned a huge flow of money in that time.
However, I would not say it will perform same as Monero. Reaching $100 is far away. There's a lot of reason. DeepOnion is an airdrop coin, a lot of people have had huge amount of coins which is why the price is still $0.30, if you are thinking of long term holding like 2 years or more, I think within that period, $20- $50 is easy.
However, do your own research.

I have not read anything about deeponion for a while now, any interesting recent developments that made you think there will be a high demand for it?
Recently they have changed their codebase from bitcoin and litecoin which is a good update. Stealth address is enabled, DeepSend works has been stared as well.

You can also consider this Veil coin.
Veil is a scam project from some previous scammer. I can't give you the link right now because I can't remember where I had read the article.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
June 02, 2019, 12:32:10 AM
Will it reach Monero's price? I don't know. Only time and market will tell. The shutting down of mixing services recently may have added more demand into these privacy/anonymous coins.

I have not read anything about deeponion for a while now, any interesting recent developments that made you think there will be a high demand for it?
You can also consider this Veil coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
June 02, 2019, 12:19:17 AM
Began to invest in inexpensive anonymous cryptocurrency: deeponion. I try to buy it while the price is quite low. But the question arises whether she will rise in price as a monero? Or maybe it is worth looking at other anonymous cryptocurrencies? Now the demand for anonymous cryptocurrency is growing, but why only for monero? I want to hear the opinion of every investor.
Pages:
Jump to: