Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 22. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 500
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 06:31:26 PM
It's hard to say which ICO will be the best in the months ahead and in general in 2018. Here you need to analyze the whole company and the project they are presenting.  For myself I have identified Paytomat.  The company is promising and I believe in their idea.  In general, the idea of ​​ICO was realized through the idea embodied in the projects.  And the reputation of each ICO will depend on the project they want to implement.  It is important to understand and read about the company you are investing
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (ww.welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
I prefer you to these ICOs open platform, FIC NETWORK & WTL. I recommend  you to research on these ICOs. I think these ICOs have a bright future.
What gives you an opinion of "bright future" for these projects?
Any specific indicators? Or it's just your subjective opinion?
By the way have you invested on your own to those projects?
If yes could you explain a bit more about their business model and how they use blockchain technology?
Now most of projects use blockchain only like a one of the ways for investing. It's mean that is not obligatory include blockchain in business model, because sometimes it's look very funny.
Be fair - use ICO just for investing and look at the ICO like you look at real business - what behind it - product, market, finance plan, business model.
Don't look only to smart contract.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:39:21 PM
Its a good sign for any ICO, there is many of them, gathering their softcap in months, but those who do like this are interesting.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 06:35:18 PM
The recent ICO phenomenon has changed the way companies finance the development and operating costs of their businesses. Sometimes it's hard to understand that investors will part with their hard-earned cash for something that has never been made. But this is exactly what happens in the world of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The main difference between you, is that with an IPO you can use a part of a company that is commonly used, with ICO, you have a digital coin issued by the company. Typically, the currency is among several types of users. Increased demand increases the intrinsic value of the currency can even reach thousands of percentages. To make this in your perspective, the S & P 500 rose by 132% in 2017 while one of the 20 best ICO players rose by more than 20,000%. The benefits are not always guaranteed, of course, so how to choose the right ICO as a medium of investment.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
Review Crypterium — Cryptobank for Cryptopeople once. They already have 42 000 000 stores worldwide where people can pay with any cryptocurrency, as per their website. Currently you will get 3% bonus.
They already have more then 18k people on their telegram channel, join it and explore further questions before investing.
Activity: 11
April 26, 2018, 05:35:44 PM
I think this project is pretty good

opiria

FIC NETWORK

Etherinc

Could elaborate why those 3 projects are good to invest?
Last project even doesn't have a team, roadmap or even a white paper. Scammers!
How can you get an appropriate information when people poke this kind of s..t Sad

Exactly! Etherinc looks like a scam! Why people promoting those scammers... because of bounty programs? Probably in the end they stay with 0.

I want to please you, the well-known TokenGo project completes its ICO, there are a few days left when you can invest in the project and get a lot of profit. Do not regret that they could not have done it.

Why do you think it better to invest in your project than for me to invest more into welltrado.io ?? Your project has ranking of 3 and Welltrado has more than 4. Try to surprise me and maybe I will change my decision.

i think etherinc is not scam they are Live with DAO platform (with blockchain) and no one in industry has live dao platform. they are in talk with some countries to make einc legal organisation structure i am following etherinc from last 4 months and they are good
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 12:13:16 PM
I now invested in several ICO.  In PlusCoin, this is essentially a crypto currency cache, it's pretty cool.  In LevelNet, I understand this project is connected with security something like the antivirus, only there now presley passes.And I carry out all operations through Paytomat company. It's more than a year.  But it's generally hard to make some stable forecasts on the ICO account, but they are already very fond of changing.
Wowww ranking for the first project is even 2 out of 5!! It's a wonderful investment even knowing that ICO will start only on September. I don't know why you chose those ICOs but for me they doesn't look reliable.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

Cheers
You could wait, until they are listed on some exchanges a buy for the lowest price. But, you will not support the development.
+ you will not get bonuses. I don't think that all tokens are depreciating after they are listed on exchanges. It depends from how strong is a project. If most of investors are jumping out of the "train" means it's weak, if they remain on it then you should expect for continues growth. Just there is one big problem - how to find right project in such a big supply?!?!
Activity: 28
April 26, 2018, 08:00:53 AM
I now invested in several ICO.  In PlusCoin, this is essentially a crypto currency cache, it's pretty cool.  In LevelNet, I understand this project is connected with security something like the antivirus, only there now presley passes.And I carry out all operations through ]Paytomat company. It's more than a year.  But it's generally hard to make some stable forecasts on the ICO account, but they are already very fond of changing.
April 26, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

opiria

FIC NETWORK

Etherinc

How can you get an appropriate information when people poke this kind of s..t Sad

Exactly! Etherinc looks like a scam! Why people promoting those scammers... because of bounty programs? Probably in the end they stay with 0.

I want to please you, the well-known TokenGo project completes its ICO, there are a few days left when you can invest in the project and get a lot of profit. Do not regret that they could not have done it.

Why do you think it better to invest in your project than for me to invest more into welltrado.io ?? Your project has ranking of 3 and Welltrado has more than 4. Try to surprise me and maybe I will change my decision.
Activity: 28
April 26, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
I now invested in several ICO.  In PlusCoin, this is essentially a crypto currency cache, it's pretty cool.  In LevelNet, I understand this project is connected with security something like the antivirus, only there now presley passes.And I carry out all operations through Paytomat company. It's more than a year.  But it's generally hard to make some stable forecasts on the ICO account, but they are already very fond of changing.
April 26, 2018, 06:16:55 AM
It is the best for a good investor.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
April 26, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
Hi all,

Cheers
You could wait, until they are listed on some exchanges a buy for the lowest price. But, you will not support the development.
Activity: 350
April 26, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
April 26, 2018, 04:20:55 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (ww.welltrado.io)?

Cheers
I prefer you to these ICOs open platform, FIC NETWORK & WTL. I recommend  you to research on these ICOs. I think these ICOs have a bright future.
What gives you an opinion of "bright future" for these projects?
Any specific indicators? Or it's just your subjective opinion?
By the way have you invested on your own to those projects?
If yes could you explain a bit more about their business model and how they use blockchain technology?
April 26, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

opiria

FIC NETWORK

Etherinc

April 25, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
I think now best investig ico is

Hycon
open platform
Etherinc

Why you think these projects are the best?
By the way have you heard something about Welltrado?
Activity: 56
April 25, 2018, 03:03:24 PM
investing ico is

Cloud Moolah

Opiria

Etherinc

Activity: 118
April 25, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
Hi all,

Cheers
Activity: 98
April 25, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

opiria

FIC NETWORK

Etherinc
Pages:
Jump to: