Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 17. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 08:29:00 AM
I would suggest one more good project: ambit mining ICO; the project is live now and has huge perspective in my point of view.

The project has great team and it seems that it will really work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 11, 2018, 08:23:57 AM
I would suggest one more good project: ambit mining ICO; the project is live now and has huge perspective in my point of view.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:19:14 AM
I am confident that the project will succeed!
Super powerful 2018 project!

Video review of ICO Tradelize in Russian on

channel "Invest with mind!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTGFAGtDMQ

An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders
https://www.tradelize.com/en

AlenDel have you invested or will invest in Welltrado project? Looks like it’s an intersting website.
Activity: 106
May 10, 2018, 11:31:10 PM
Investing in ICO projects is an interesting thing that investors and investors in the Cryptocurrency market should consider. Profits from ICO projects are huge, but that does not mean there is no risk. You can lose a lot if you invest in a fraudulent ICO project. Must analyze and consider carefully before investing in ICO projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
This is a good project, despite the fact that I do not usually invest in ICO. The most important thing is to check the project and try to determine if it is not a scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 07:43:24 AM
https://welltrado.io/ project look like promising.Mainly this project in lending based platform i think.Team is so strong and their MVP https://www.welltrado.com/ platform but i have no experienced about ICO investing but be careful joining the ICO investment from scam project.How i will find out this project already raised 30 million because i could not find any such information.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
May 10, 2018, 07:31:54 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
Before investing study the undertaking admirably. Tired of these numerous scam ventures which in the repercussions of the time has turned out to be in particular. With a fruitful ICO choice you can without much of a stretch increment your investment. The primary concern to recall is that getting tied up with an ICO is an investment in an organization more than into a cash.
Activity: 74
May 10, 2018, 07:15:29 AM

I considered this project for investment, but I had a number of questions about the documentation. It seems to me that while it's better to wait.
Activity: 182
May 10, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
Now investing in ICO is very risky.  A lot of scam projects.  It is better to invest in a stable and promising coin.
What is for you stable coin?? I don't see even a single coin that is stable, all of them fluctuates...
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 10, 2018, 06:51:08 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
A large investment project does not mean that it will be good. Look at Bankera with a total investment of more than 100 million euros, and now most of the investors are not optimistic about it.

Sometimes the projects look so simple and not too attractive but they are surprisingly successful, personally I like hunting for such ICOs.

Currently I am paying attention to the ICO of Mammoth platforms.
Here are some things about it:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN

Mammoth platform pre-sale will begin on June 1, 2018.
Hope that I can give you a look at it.
Have fun!
Activity: 81
May 10, 2018, 06:45:17 AM
Investing in ICO of new tokens and cryptocurrencies is one of the most profitable investments

May 10, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
a lot of it is possible to argue about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, this is really difficult to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paytomat.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining momentum, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Another person but the same message... no your project is not the most interesting and I won't invest there. Take a look on Welltrado and you will understand what is a good project.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:41:21 AM
ICO is one of the most profitable investment methods. Many people are attracted by ICO profits, but now ICO is risky, you should be careful when investing in ICO. Make a deep research about the project and the team before.

May 10, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
there is a lot to be said about the relevance of this or that ICO in the next week, month or year, it's really hard to determine.  Here you just need to analyze futurological forecasts with the goals of the company.  The main criterion for choosing is the need for the project's goals in the future and for a long time to come.  For example, I think it's important to do some ATM for working with crypto, and so choose Paymot.  Obviously, I think not only me, and therefore the company is now gaining points, it's a simple example of how to choose, and what you need to invest.
Jony but there are hundreds of similar projects and I don't think that it's the right project which will bring me huge profit. Take a look on Welltrado achievements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdWe94J8ow
They got a deal from Pecunio Fund who invested 3,000,000$!! That's crazy! I think I will have to buy more of WTL tokens.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
If you don't have trading skills, investing in ico can be a good choice, and ico can bring huge benefits, but you have to have a good eye.

May 09, 2018, 09:43:26 AM
It was fast and profitable last year. But this year, most of the ICO is a loss, and if you pay attention to the timing of profit, then they have increased significantly. Although this sphere is still very attractive in comparison with the traditional sectors of the economy.
You mean attractive in terms of speculation or long term investment?

Investing on the ICO can be a great choice but risky you need information about the ICO itself and think whether thaf ICO is a scam or not so when you invest on it you can be sure of it and wair for your profits
There is no another way how just making a good research on each project you want to invest. As with all of my investments I will continue buying and keeping it for a long term. Let's see what this lottery will bring to me Smiley

The Mammoth platform will be one of the best developments of 2018 and will bring investors a big profit!
It looks like and interesting project. Let's say even similar to Welltrado because of its data analysis.
May 09, 2018, 09:09:33 AM
Today there are still opportunities to invest in ICOs. But you need to have in-depth knowledge.
Could you share your deep knowledge about analyzing ICO projects? It would be very interesting to see what you would say.

You can still join ICO BitRewards. Ico ends in two days, the soft cap is reached!
This is a system of rewarding sellers and buyers in the crypto currency! ICO has a working product
Wow that looks like and incredibly interesting project with a big added value for the customers. Solving incredibly huge problem... I don't understand why people are supporting these kind of projects that doesn't have future. Check Welltrado!
Activity: 44
May 09, 2018, 06:10:00 AM
In fact, it's risky to invest in such ICO, I would not invest because it's easy to lose my money, it's not known how the currency will prove itself when it enters the stock exchange
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
I don't invest in ICOs again at least for now. I invested in four ICOs for a while now and I am yet to realize the profit. So am suspending investing in ICOs for now!!
Investing in ICO and at this point in time is very attractive. I invest in ICO only with pools. This gives me some advantages in the form of good discounts when buying tokens. Often the discount is 20-30%, which I think is a very good amount. Perhaps in the future I will organize my own pool for participation in the ICO.
Activity: 252
May 09, 2018, 05:58:34 AM
You should invest in Kleyn Bank

Kleyn Bank is digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
Pages:
Jump to: