Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 26. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

I recommend you to pay attention to the project Red Lanterns. It's really interesting and promising ICO. If you invest in ICO Red Lanterns, you can be assured in good result! Read more information about Red Lanterns here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE  .

I can see that link was removed. Could you tell me more about this project? Also why you think I should buy Red Lanterns instead of Welltrado.io?
April 05, 2018, 06:02:38 AM
Look at the NagriCoin. I think it most promising IOT in this year.
Why do you think it's better than Welltrado.io?
Activity: 14
April 04, 2018, 04:39:38 PM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

I recommend you to pay attention to the project Red Lanterns. It's really interesting and promising ICO. If you invest in ICO Red Lanterns, you can be assured in good result! Read more information about Red Lanterns here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE  .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 02:12:36 PM
Look at the NagriCoin. I think it most promising IOT in this year.
April 04, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
What do you think is it better to invest into popular crypto currencies or ICO’s?
April 04, 2018, 05:11:35 AM
Investing on the ICO can be a great choice but risky you need information about the ICO itself and think whether thaf ICO is a scam or not so when you invest on it you can be sure of it and wair for your profits
Why you think "Smart Containers" should be a right investment? Why not Welltrado?
April 04, 2018, 05:08:52 AM
yet never had because you don't have enough capital. ICO invested in a lot of people say very promising with great results but also are at high risk because of the many scams that also on behalf of ICO.
This type of investment is more or less speculation with big expectations -> either you lose or win.
But those 10% of ICO's can become interesting projects/companies in the future. And the question is how to spot them from so many.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:48:15 AM
Investing on the ICO can be a great choice but risky you need information about the ICO itself and think whether thaf ICO is a scam or not so when you invest on it you can be sure of it and wair for your profits
Activity: 196
April 04, 2018, 04:44:46 AM
yet never had because you don't have enough capital. ICO invested in a lot of people say very promising with great results but also are at high risk because of the many scams that also on behalf of ICO.
April 04, 2018, 04:32:33 AM
In addition to the bitcoin business, I am also interested in ICO projects. I usually spend two or four hours researching big and potential ICO projects. This is one of the jobs that helped me find a great source of income from investing. Currently, I am looking for large ICO projects to invest in it.
Would be nice to hear your opinion about Welltrado.io  Wink
April 04, 2018, 04:31:26 AM
  I think it is good to invest in ICO`s, many of them are good projects. Problem is there
are so many of them and if you are not rich it is hard to be a part of all of them.

I am going to invest in Ambit mining ICO. what do you think?
Why? Do you think it’s better than Welltrado?

I checked both suggestions. Next time when you present some ICO to us try to give us more
details about projects you presenting.
   Welltrado is about global Blockchain-based loans, Ambit is next generation mining infrastructure.
   There are many loan platforms, but I am not into that. I do not like to take loans or loan money.
Ambit looks better in my opinion, but:
- We have already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone!
   I could not find anything about this, did they real constructed mining facilities? Be aware when
you invest ICO`s, always check everything you can. I will do a bit more research about Ambit,
site looks good but are they honest with everything on the site?

Mainly I'm focusing in projects that are related with finance. I don't like to play with my money and invest in areas that I don't understand much, even it sounds nice. What is your project about?
Activity: 268
April 04, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
  I think it is good to invest in ICO`s, many of them are good projects. Problem is there
are so many of them and if you are not rich it is hard to be a part of all of them.

I checked both suggestions. Next time when you present some ICO to us try to give us more
   Welltrado is about global Blockchain-based loans, Ambit is next generation mining infrastructure.
   There are many loan platforms, but I am not into that. I do not like to take loans or loan money.
- We have already constructed 1 MW diversified mining facility in Tbilisi Free Economic Zone!
   I could not find anything about this, did they real constructed mining facilities? Be aware when
you invest ICO`s, always check everything you can. I will do a bit more research about Ambit,
Usually if there is a project that is based on loaning it will get a lot of hype during the very first few months then die down.
April 04, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
Do a proper research. many new coins is currently under their ICO values. only the strong and real one will survive. they fakes will certainly fades away
How do you know which are under ICO's value? For example Welltrado, I can see for one token they will ask 1$.
Activity: 392
April 04, 2018, 04:25:12 AM
In addition to the bitcoin business, I am also interested in ICO projects. I usually spend two or four hours researching big and potential ICO projects. This is one of the jobs that helped me find a great source of income from investing. Currently, I am looking for large ICO projects to invest in it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

Activity: 99
April 04, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
Do a proper research. many new coins is currently under their ICO values. only the strong and real one will survive. they fakes will certainly fades away
April 04, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

It is one of the good project as I observed.
Why?
April 04, 2018, 04:07:13 AM
Here's an interesting project https://betexlab.com/
With Betex, traders will be placing bets against each other and never against platform providers or any other intermediaries. Built with Blockchain technology, unlike traditional platforms, Betex will provide access to real-time data, thereby, ensuring absolute transparency of its system. So there is no doubt that all users are treated equally and fairly.

Why do you think it’s better to invest in your project than to Welltrado?
April 04, 2018, 03:56:53 AM
There are basic steps to take before investing in ICO, and these check are neccesary regardless of any ICO you want to invest in. First, know the team behind the project and their capacity.  Second, verify the supply and the plan on how the supply will be allocated.

As I know there are so many ICO that occur nowadays and it's become more confusing for new investor to select the correct one.
Let's compare with stock exchange, they have company profile and their amount is not as much as ICO.

Beside ICO project usually provide riskier investment rather than stock exchange

Is it important for the project that is running ICO to have an existing company?
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
April 04, 2018, 03:56:40 AM
Here's an interesting project https://betexlab.com/
With Betex, traders will be placing bets against each other and never against platform providers or any other intermediaries. Built with Blockchain technology, unlike traditional platforms, Betex will provide access to real-time data, thereby, ensuring absolute transparency of its system. So there is no doubt that all users are treated equally and fairly.
Pages:
Jump to: