Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO - page 28. (Read 2272 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 09:50:21 AM
Do you follow Lithuanian ICO's?
April 03, 2018, 08:29:44 AM
Take a look at Celsius review on our website https://icoguide.com/en/ico/celsius

Looks like an interesting website.
I was trying to find info about Welltrado there, but seems like you don't have it?
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
April 03, 2018, 08:19:47 AM
Take a look at Celsius review on our website https://icoguide.com/en/ico/celsius
April 03, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
Hey. You know friend, really a lot of interesting projects. And the more promising the project, the more he has fees. I also took part in a very cool project, I recommend to get acquainted with it, it's ON.LIVE
Why do think it’s better than Welltrado.io ?
I think it’s too different business models.
April 03, 2018, 07:56:05 AM
As with any other broker, about WELTRADE reviews in the World Wide Web are contradictory. It is not difficult to notice a large number of sites, which publish only custom-made reviews of DC activities (both positive and negative). What can it talk about? The fact that other brokers WELTRADE perceive as a competitor, and accordingly do not disdain black PR. Personally, I was not able to find reliable evidence that the company does not fulfill its obligations to customers.
I couldn’t find anything bad about them too.
What I like that they participated in business acceleration programs, + an interesting history.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 07:33:32 AM
Hey. You know friend, really a lot of interesting projects. And the more promising the project, the more he has fees. I also took part in a very cool project, I recommend to get acquainted with it, it's ON.LIVE
Activity: 490
April 03, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
As with any other broker, about WELTRADE reviews in the World Wide Web are contradictory. It is not difficult to notice a large number of sites, which publish only custom-made reviews of DC activities (both positive and negative). What can it talk about? The fact that other brokers WELTRADE perceive as a competitor, and accordingly do not disdain black PR. Personally, I was not able to find reliable evidence that the company does not fulfill its obligations to customers.
April 03, 2018, 07:25:48 AM
I haven't seen this ICO project, and I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICO.
Because of the current bear market, most ICO projects are unable to raise success.
I would like to agree with that but at the same time I think there are a lot of investors that are waiting to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 03, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
I haven't seen this ICO project, and I don't think it's a good time to invest in ICO.
Because of the current bear market, most ICO projects are unable to raise success.
April 03, 2018, 07:17:10 AM
Investing in ICO is a big risk, many projects really do not exist and it's just set up to scam so I do not encourage people to join ICO
Investing in an ICO is a wise choice, it is really a channel of capital from investors and I am involved in some good ICO projects that are highly successful.

What do think about Welltrado?
April 03, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
If you want to invest in this project, it is imperative that you go through the white paper and carefully read through the concept. Is it achievable, do they have a product which they intend to share to the public. Is the product meaningful ? Based on the link I think most of this question are answered in affirmative. So go ahead and invest.
Done that several times, but still want to get an objective opinio to take a final decition.
Activity: 133
April 03, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
Investing in an ICO is a wise choice, it is really a channel of capital from investors and I am involved in some good ICO projects that are highly successful.
Activity: 81
April 03, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
Investing in ICO is a big risk, many projects really do not exist and it's just set up to scam so I do not encourage people to join ICO
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:52:32 AM
If you want to invest in this project, it is imperative that you go through the white paper and carefully read through the concept. Is it achievable, do they have a product which they intend to share to the public. Is the product meaningful ? Based on the link I think most of this question are answered in affirmative. So go ahead and invest.
April 03, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
Yeah, I spotted them a few days ago too. The project looks solid to me. Good team and advisors. They have an existing MVP with quite large user base already. The partnerships look promising too. Put them on my watch list.

I like there problem that they are solving. Will have to put them on watch list too.

Well i can see Ambit Mining ICO will turn up the table in Cryptocurrency they have a great team, revolutionary mining operations and unique business idea! know more on : https://ambitmining.io/

How could you compare these two projects?
For me it's two different business models.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 04:13:46 AM
Well i can see Ambit Mining ICO will turn up the table in Cryptocurrency they have a great team, revolutionary mining operations and unique business idea! know more on : https://ambitmining.io/
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers

Yeah, I spotted them a few days ago too. The project looks solid to me. Good team and advisors. They have an existing MVP with quite large user base already. The partnerships look promising too. Put them on my watch list.
April 03, 2018, 04:06:47 AM
Hi all,
What do think about Welltrado (welltrado.io)?
I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but i'd like to hear some more opinions.

Cheers
of course it is very good for the future with a breakthrough project welltrado.io may be able to attract investors to invest there and I think it takes a little time and the future can get a good profit.
I like there road map, it has some intersting moments like participation in different business acceleration programs. Their future goals are also realistic. Maybe numbers too positive, but looks promising.
April 03, 2018, 04:02:50 AM
when I read such reports, I always wonder. it's your money and only you need to decide whether to wet or not. analyze the project again.
Exactly, but when you have a chance to hear other participants opinion it’s easier to take a final decision.
April 03, 2018, 04:01:22 AM
Isn't scary to invest in ICOs now because ROI of latest ICOs is very low?
Although the ROI is low but its road-map is very beauty. You invest with cryptocurrency directly in P2P fund. They also gather millions of individual loans from all connected platforms, giving you the opportunity to pick cross-platform investments manually. By the way Welltrado will creates their own dashboard. So if you want invest there.
P2P lending is something where I like to invest and diversify my portfolio. That’s why this project stuck on to my eye Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: