Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 20. (Read 20032 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 108
November 05, 2018, 08:01:04 AM
I have invested in altcoin and it benefits me, many altcoins have the potential for the future, that depends on how you research the coin. So I only buy altcoins that I believe in, join the community of coins that you hold, because it's very important to get the latest news.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 05, 2018, 07:29:45 AM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

The good altcoins in the market right now are very good to invest in, if you are investing in altcoins then you just have to be ready to wait for as long as it takes for you to get back up to good prices for you to be able to make profit from the market. Just make sure that when you are investing that you are putting your money into coins that have a lot of potential to do well for the long term
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 07:10:06 AM
If saying altcoin you mean every coin except Bitcoin then yes. Look at Ethereum. It definitely worth investing. But if you mean all the others... Well it might be worthful because there is some coins that may grow up a lot. You just need to find it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 09, 2018, 06:16:40 AM
Investing is very suitable in ral time now because the trading run has begun and it will go on till the end of year. Do not miss this chance to earn and to be on the wave.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 03, 2018, 06:58:59 PM
I think that in spite of how controversial ripple is, it is a good currency, they are quite realistic about what might happen and they are looking for a kind of association between crypto and banks, that's why many say it's centralized, although it probably is, it doesn't mean it's not a good currency anymore.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
Yes, investing in altcoin is one of the market's tendencies, as ETH or BTC are both unmaintainable and likely to continue to decline. So I think Altcoin is the best fit
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
 🚀 4 DAYS LEFT! !
🍀 JOIN US AND WIN $4000!
Follow me: 👇
👉https://sltpos.com/cms/game
https://t.me/sltofficialgroup
Activity: 462
October 03, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
No. I do not think so. By investing in any coin, you risk losing your investment. Therefore, before investing, it is necessary to study in detail the coin you are going to buy.
yes, every investment has risks including investments in altcoin and bitcoin. especially when investing in new altcoins that are still in the development stage, the risk of failure is very large because I see that there are many new projects that are not developing so it is better to choose coins that are already on the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
October 03, 2018, 02:10:12 PM
No. I do not think so. By investing in any coin, you risk losing your investment. Therefore, before investing, it is necessary to study in detail the coin you are going to buy.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 02, 2018, 11:37:24 PM
Investing in altcoin is a good option provided you have knowledge on some points. First you must  know the project or product offered second that coin don't collapse too much in bearish market. Third a good professional  team having high successful rate working behind that
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
October 02, 2018, 11:06:36 PM
Thank you..

There are some altcoins which are worth to invest on it. But of course it must done with a long term.
My advice is never invest on the coin you don't know about it. But if you know the coin's project even it is a new altcoin, then it will be a good investment because the coin will be adopted by many peoples if they have a good project.
Activity: 798
October 02, 2018, 08:00:27 PM
Thank you..

Many good altcoin in market and have good prospect in the future. Investor must be not looking only on bitcoin but they will diversify their investment in several altcoin. I think many altcoin is worth to invest in long term
Activity: 364
October 02, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
Well there are so many interesting altcoins that are worth investing. Its difficult time where all the regulations are in buzz but next year will be big and if you find great project you can be a big winner in couple of years . For me the best projects right now which are really cheap are Atonomi, OneLedger ,Neurochain, Edenchain, Cpchain and Matryx Network
Activity: 21
October 02, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
 🚀 5...➡️ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT! !
🍀 $4000 in the game!
Follow me: 👇
👉https://sltpos.com/cms/game
https://t.me/sltofficialgroup
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 01, 2018, 09:04:44 PM
Thank you..

Yes there are actually a lot of altcoins that are worth investing. At the moment, you can have a lot of selections since the price in the market is down. I myself have bought eth, xrp and ada. You can try and see the top 10 in CMC for that and buy which you can have confident with.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 08:58:10 PM
it's very difficult to determine altcoins that are valuable to invest, I prefer to buy altcoins that are new listings in exchange, I'm afraid to join ICO or presale because most of the value will go down when listing in exchange
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 01, 2018, 08:45:51 PM
Yes, i think some altcoins really worth investing. I personnally invest in , Nano, ETN, DGB, ETH and XLR. (I also hold Priv and i think will grow)
I like ETH and XRP where I invested now. Ethereum is good for long term while XRP is good even for trading as it is growing in a day. This coins that I have today has potential for tomorrow to grow where I choose to trust some of my funds. There are some altcoins that really worth just know the potential of it on the market so you can avoid lot of losing.
Activity: 546
October 01, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
I think if you invest in Altcoin you have to find out about a Coin that you will invest. Look at the coin information carefully, you compare it with other Altcoins in the graph. If you have a good increase in the graph, I think it is a potentially good altcoin. because that history will always be repeated in the Crypto trade.
Activity: 700
October 01, 2018, 07:46:33 PM
Yes of course, because altcoin also has a value that will profit us when prices have risen. there are many altcoins that work well on the market so people believe a lot for their future investments. just like altcoins in the top 10 according to CoinMarketCap are coins that I think have a future that has the potential to continue to survive and will be able to give us an advantage if investing in it for the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: