Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 22. (Read 20032 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 27, 2018, 10:18:48 AM
I like to invest altcoins because you can earn huge money. Surely you need to wait more and more and you need to choose the best project but at least you have to chance to earn a big money.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
🚀 Only 11 days left until the end of the big SLT reward game!
🎯 Don't miss the chance to WIN 20 000 SLT ($3000)‼️
⏩ Join us: https://sltpos.com/cms/game
https://t.me/sltofficialgroup
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 27, 2018, 02:41:27 AM
No, I do not think so. Many new coins appear every day. They are like butterflies, one-day. Appeared and oche soon disappeared from the market. Therefore, before investing, interfere with the correctness of their decisions.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
September 27, 2018, 02:07:31 AM
Have you ever taken the profits from crypto? I did it. Therefore, I really believe that altcoins will give us benefits from investment. Altcoins actually have some prospect and good concept. There are many new coins that offer the unique concepts. Therefore, we can see how this coin will work. In this case, we can see that the altcoins will be valuable if it has very good concept with the good marketing strategy from the team to get more community.
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 08:30:59 PM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
Ethereum is number one candidate for another altcoin with good prospect that can be comparable to bitcoin in nearest future. Bitcoin still has a lots of potential for growth but ethereum will also do better.
Activity: 200
September 26, 2018, 06:02:31 PM
I believe that everything depends on the coin you are investing in. I think that the altcoyins will progress in the future. I think it's worth concentrating on one coin such as litecoin. This is a strong enough and potential coin.
There are some altcoin that has potential where you can diversify investment also like ethereum, BCH, and XRP which I trust to have good value in the future. I am investing into it especially XRP which increase a half when I invest and gain profit from it at the short time.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 26, 2018, 05:58:14 PM
There are dozens of alternate coin which you can incest on.I can't really start giving you names of coins so you have to make some research not to make a wrong investment
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 05:55:09 PM
I believe we need to be very wise when it comes to investment in Altcoins. The opportunity is there but it only works IF the option selected is good. If our selection of option is not right, then we are most likely to struggle. So, we need to be wise with our choice.

I love options with unique touch, and to me Inlock is really cool creation. It runs around fiat loan by cryptocurrency, which could actually boost the whole industry and is one major reason why I prefer it so much over others right now.
Activity: 311
September 26, 2018, 05:29:32 PM
Sure, there are a lot of great alts, that are worth investing and now is one of the best moments to buy some of them. EOS, Cardano, ETH, IOTA and more. For sure BTC is also a good investment at the moment.
Activity: 34
September 26, 2018, 05:20:54 PM
These coins are very dangerous to investors and with them the extra care is necessary. Here the wide experience of trade and trading is necessary
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Now a lot of scams. You need to invest only in proven projects! Knowledge is power.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 04:23:12 PM
Yes indeed, altcoins can turn your investment 1000x within few months if the market runs like the previous year. Don't you think there will be all green market again at the end of the year? So altcoin like EOS, NEO, Dash, QTUM can lead the market again.
For example, Ethereum is still worth investing money.  Grin Also, I believe that Waves and NEO has a great future.
Activity: 126
September 26, 2018, 04:17:46 PM
I believe that everything depends on the coin you are investing in. I think that the altcoyins will progress in the future. I think it's worth concentrating on one coin such as litecoin. This is a strong enough and potential coin.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
September 26, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
There are several altcoins that are suitable for investment, for example all altcoins that are ranked 1-100 from several altcoins. There are several potential altcoins for us to make as long-term investments, especially this year. All altcoin prices have experienced a very deep decline. It is very feasible to buy it now and of the many altcoins of course there are people who give dividends every month. Please review the info on the CMC, there is enough complete information.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
Thank you..

investment in Altcoin is also an profitable thing. Although it is not so much profitable like bitcoin but still invest in Altcoin is profitable. In may opinion Ethereum investment is a good option. First of all Ethereum ia most stable and less volatile cryptocurrency among all Altcoin and its market price is also good for investment. Because of this many investors suggest it for long-term investment purposes. And second most thing is it is accepted by many company which help it to increase its market price in future.
Activity: 921
September 26, 2018, 03:55:30 PM
I think that investing in altcoins is definitely worth it. If you choose from those altcoins I invested, I can offer you to invest in Ripple, EOS, ADA, OMG, Ethereum, NEO and Waves.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
Thank you..

Surey altcoins worth for investing  but depends on what altcoin you want to invest to. You know in  crypto space there are too many coins. 70 percentage  of these coins are trash in my opinion.  You need to best one. YOu will definetly increase your ethereums with investing altcoins in next bull market.
Activity: 1000
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
September 26, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
Only invest in altcoins with an incredibly strong team and plan behind it, that pretty much excludes 90% of all failures. However, you can't even be sure that just because it has a strong team that it will be successful long term either, as some strong teams are still just looking for a quick buck and will exit the coin when they get the chance (after their hold period ends usually).
copper member
Activity: 119
September 26, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
of course we have to invest in Altcoins, because there are many profits to be gained, but we must first conduct market research in search of coins that have the potential to rise in the future, and I hope that altcoins that I invest can follow in ethereum's footsteps which continue to rise from the beginning created by Vitaly Buterin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 11:10:02 AM
Thank you..

I do not think that you need to invest in any. Invest only in the top coins with a large capitalization and technology. It will be safer than investing in some shit coins.
Pages:
Jump to: