Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 4. (Read 20027 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 21, 2019, 03:33:40 PM
I don’t want to give any specific advice, probably it will be most convenient for you to invest in something safe, for example, in coins from the list of top 20 - top 50. Invest in equal shares in several projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 03:25:07 PM
Now is a very good time to invest in Altcoins, because now you can see how some tokens are fired in price, despite the fact that the price of Bitcoin is standing still. This means that you can earn very well if you choose altcoin, which will greatly increase in price.
Of course, over the past few days, the cryptocurrency market has risen by an average of 8%, but this does not apply to most altcoins. In any case, to a greater extent, everything is concentrated around ethereum and Bitcoin, and also I think that these coins should provoke a greater interest of investors in the cryptocurrency market.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 21, 2019, 02:46:40 PM
Now is a very good time to invest in Altcoins, because now you can see how some tokens are fired in price, despite the fact that the price of Bitcoin is standing still. This means that you can earn very well if you choose altcoin, which will greatly increase in price.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 21, 2019, 02:43:55 PM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
all altcoins appropriate and worth investing , but investing in altcoins we must really observe , not just any investment , for those who do not have the skills to choose altcoin, I suggest that you don't need to choose that path
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 02:37:39 PM
Now good altcoins have lowest price in cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin and ethereum prices now have some big values. but good project based coins now have market in lowest price. I think altcoins are best way for invest longterms investment. Already XRP going there journey in coinmarketcap and other good altcoins also come there will next years.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 09:20:02 AM
In general, everything depends on the coin and on its product, but if they are promising, then you should definitely try it!
Activity: 294
February 21, 2019, 08:47:47 AM
Definitely not in any, when choosing, it is very important to be careful and to conduct a rather thorough analysis!
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 08:43:44 AM
for me suggestion of any altcoins is not a good idea, theres a lot of fraud coins in the project in that way that is very risky if you are still insisting to invest in altcoins. but you can still research if you really want to do it i think there still good and have a quality altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 08:27:07 AM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
I think in altcoins and need to invest, as they can most bring you money, and bitcoin will not be able to bring so much, and you more now the market is ready to turn I think that it is good to take double altcoins !
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 20, 2019, 05:45:52 PM
I wouldn't be so bold in saying that every altcoin is worth investing in. I would take a deep dive into the coin's whitepaper, have a look into their team, their social channels, git hub and investors. If it's a project that speaks to you and makes you want to invest, then do it! I'm not saying you have to choose just one project and run with it but definitely look more into the projects than what you might hear/read. For example, one of my favorite up and coming projects is Ampleforth but you really don't hear much about them because they are still in testnet. The project has a team that were all engineers at uber and other notable companies. They also have a solid line up of investors.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
February 19, 2019, 12:52:20 PM
I can only give some suggestions which you will have to please DYOR alongside with. Below are my suggestions of altcoins to invest on:
Ripple
XLM
ADA
Also, altcoins in the first 25 on the coin market cap should be a good buy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 19, 2019, 02:58:21 AM
Rather than just investing in alts, I recommend you to learn how trading works. I'm a day trader of crypto. If you've not day traded or have very little experience in real trading, take this advice. You'll not learn enough in a short period of time, to get your new venture off the ground. You have to put in the time before you can make the dime. Minimum one year of practice trading with very small amounts or a paper account.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
February 19, 2019, 02:54:21 AM
Investing in altcoin may give you bigger profit than bitcoin but it less safe so be careful on choosing altcoin to invest in especially if you're looking for long term as not all of altcoins are worth to invest in. The risk is always there but at least we can minimize the risk by investing in altcoin that has good development.

Activity: 299
February 19, 2019, 02:42:27 AM
altcoin that has good potential is certainly worth investing, we must be smart in choosing the coins to be invested,
basically the altcoin is worth investing if the development is good and has promising prospects in the future
Activity: 560
February 19, 2019, 01:41:36 AM
Talking about investment into good and promising coins, I like to favour XRP. Ripple is the coin backed by banks across the world. Its team is also amazing. Many banks all over the world have teamed up with ripple so as to make transaction easier and faster. Its price is also projected to reach $1 in the coming months. So I would like to suggest for investment in ripple.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 19, 2019, 01:30:19 AM
Let's focus on a few good Altcoins, about 2-3 coins, shouldn't invest on many coins and devide the capital too small
Activity: 199
February 19, 2019, 01:04:10 AM
Please if you will start investing in altcoins, but you should be able to choose a good and investment-worth altcoin because not all altcoins are worth investing in, you can see them on the best altcoin list because surely those listed on coins are worth the investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 11:47:07 PM
Nice
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 18, 2019, 11:43:00 PM
I think not all coins are worth the investment. Because I see a lot of coins fail. You must be careful in determining your choice of coins and I suggest you invest in the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. I see that the coin has a good volume and the transaction continues.

Yes bro. Altcoin price is not stable. So it any time to change the price. So people plan to invest and time to sell and buy the coin. If want to know more information of the coins. Marke is right place to choose the best coin. So check the market price every day. Then easy to track the best coin list.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
February 18, 2019, 11:35:21 PM
I think not all coins are worth the investment. Because I see a lot of coins fail. You must be careful in determining your choice of coins and I suggest you invest in the top 10 Coinmarketcap coins. I see that the coin has a good volume and the transaction continues.
Pages:
Jump to: