Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 6. (Read 20027 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 04:32:14 PM
I have no doubts that the best coin for the upcoming several weeks is Ethereum. I am so tired of waiting for their ETH 2.0 announcement and I believe they are going to finally release it soon. Definitely one of the best investment decisions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
February 18, 2019, 04:27:07 PM
For long term period and huge amount of fiat bitcoin is better instrument for investment.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 18, 2019, 04:05:50 PM
So that no one spoke, but Bitcoin has always been and will be the most reliable coin for investment. Perhaps he will not bring such a large income, but you will be sure that in the future you will definitely receive income.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
February 18, 2019, 03:29:26 PM
Investing in altcoins is one of the best investment you can make in the cryptocurrency space but on the condition that you study and do some research before you make your investment. Buying the right altcoin can give you a huge profit when the bull run starts. Never think twice on altcoin when a good coin is involved.
Activity: 350
February 18, 2019, 02:35:31 PM
Why do people still ask this question. Topic alive, so it's a lot of interesting. There's no point in holding the coin now. Because the market is very unstable. Best to trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
February 18, 2019, 02:43:48 AM
There are old and new altcoins that are worth investing in but you have to sit,relax and take your time to do thorough research on the coins ,the few ones I like are skycoin and Apollo currency
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
February 18, 2019, 01:45:20 AM
If you are smart you can make so much profit investing on altcoins for short term but it is very risky if you don't understand how it works.If you wane to invest on long term then choose top altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 18, 2019, 12:40:52 AM
Investing in altcoins is very good and profitable especially now that the altcoins are down but listing coins for you might be impossible, you need to do some research and get some coins that best fit you, if you get good altcoins, then you are not far from profit.
Activity: 633
February 18, 2019, 12:39:03 AM
very much now form of investment. One of them is investing in altcoins. I think many people are investing in altcoin because they think it's still feasible and profitable. Because there are too many altcoins that have the potential to increase. With that maybe you can try investing in altcoin.
investing in altcoin will be good if we choose the right coins.if we find it we could make our bitcoin doubled when its price rise alot.holding bitcoin just depend to dollar rate, meanwhile holding altcoin we will get two profit.once from rate to btc and then rate bitcoin to dollar.so this is why many investors prefer trading altcoin
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 18, 2019, 12:23:17 AM
Not all altcoins are worth investing, if you want to invest in altcoins, you can see them on the best altcoin list so that you don't get the wrong choice, because you alone will get the results you are investing now for the future
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 18, 2019, 12:22:49 AM
very much now form of investment. One of them is investing in altcoins. I think many people are investing in altcoin because they think it's still feasible and profitable. Because there are too many altcoins that have the potential to increase. With that maybe you can try investing in altcoin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 18, 2019, 12:14:58 AM
Those who knows about crypto currency they knows that it's a golden opportunity to buy crypto currency. Look it's definitely the future currency that will be legal one day or another. The person who invest now will get a high profit in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 17, 2019, 11:00:57 PM
I don't guarantee that all altcoins are worth investing. Because a lot of altcoins are now dead. You have to see how far the altcoin is developing. At a minimum, their platforms will remain sustainable, meaning the project for the future.
so you have to choose Altcoin that is good for investing and don't choose wrong because not all Altcoin are good and can develop well.
Altcoin can indeed be profitable and if you invest in a number of Altcoin, the chances that you get will be more, but you also have to be careful and not easy to trust every coin.
So it is, after this bear market, not all altcoins will be able to come to life and return to normal prices, you need to choose efficient projects, otherwise there will be some losses
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
February 17, 2019, 10:55:30 PM
By looking at the number of altcoins that exist, I don't think all altcoins are worth investing, good and strong altcoins that will survive while weak altcoins will slowly die, you have to be good at analyzing which altcoins are good and which are not
Activity: 249
February 17, 2019, 10:32:10 PM
I don't guarantee that all altcoins are worth investing. Because a lot of altcoins are now dead. You have to see how far the altcoin is developing. At a minimum, their platforms will remain sustainable, meaning the project for the future.
so you have to choose Altcoin that is good for investing and don't choose wrong because not all Altcoin are good and can develop well.
Altcoin can indeed be profitable and if you invest in a number of Altcoin, the chances that you get will be more, but you also have to be careful and not easy to trust every coin.
Activity: 517
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 10:27:33 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
February 13, 2019, 11:42:53 AM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..
I am sure you must have heard or read about scam coins. Not all altcoin is worth your hard earned money, else you you find yourself losing.
Even you do not even know how to to analyze new altcoins before investing in them, you can simply invest in the first five altcoins, in order to be safer.
Although, there are people who invest in shit coins and still make their profits, but you need a lot of experience to do that successfully.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
February 13, 2019, 11:32:32 AM
It's good to invest in altcoin right now and it's the opportunity to buy a lot of altcoin and just hold it so that you will be profitable because the market is down today and there are tokens with potential and fallen price take advantage of buy many and only hold it to somehow reduce the losses in the downfall of altcoin prices because other investors consider that bitcoin is the reason for the altcoin price drops but we can not do it because other altcoin is connected to bitcoin and there is a chance that the altcoin price has fallen.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
February 13, 2019, 11:29:54 AM
Now lot of valuble altcoins have a coinmarketcap. And you can find in top 100 coins for invest now
 But some good project based coins have a market without good capitalization. Anyway i invest following coins since last year.
Daneel
Eos
Neo
Ark
Amlt
Wabi
Trx
CMT
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
February 13, 2019, 11:24:48 AM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

yes. I think altcoin is a worthy investment. actually one of the best I have invested. You just have to be patient and don't be in a hurry to receive your returns as it requires a lot of patience and hodling and identifying carefully the coins that have long-term potentials.
Pages:
Jump to: