Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing on altcoins... - page 7. (Read 20027 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 13, 2019, 11:21:54 AM
It is too early to talk about improving the situation in the crypto market (although a small shift has occurred) so I would refrain from investing so far.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 11:20:21 AM
Yes its correct invests in alt coins are worth investment, if you want to make a good profit in a small time than you can invest in alt coins.
But you have to choose some good coins for investment; top 10 coins can be selected.
Activity: 896
February 13, 2019, 11:12:50 AM
I have been investing in altcoins for a long time and it is very profitable. It was on them that I earned a decent part of my money. I recommend everyone to invest in altcoins, especially from the top 10.
You are very lucky and very smart in choosing investment assets. When do you invest so that you always make a profit? if you invest in 2009, maybe you will get a big profit. but if you start investing in 2017 I can make sure you bear the loss now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 13, 2019, 11:09:58 AM
Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?
Please give me your ideas.
Thank you..

I have been investing in altcoins for a long time and it is very profitable. It was on them that I earned a decent part of my money. I recommend everyone to invest in altcoins, especially from the top 10.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 11:09:04 AM
For me all altcoins have the potential to grow and develop and it is appropriate for us to invest there. I will definitely choose altcoins that have the potential to rise like ethereum and also tron.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 11:08:32 AM
Thank you..

Definitely yes i guess.
I’m totally sure that altcoin is worth to invest. Its price grow faster and bigger.
But you just have a good strategy how to invest on it. Buy when its price low and sell when its high
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 13, 2019, 11:07:11 AM
Thank you..
you can definitely trust some of the altcoins that are to be in a good state like if you want to choose a investment there are some qualities that a currency should have at that situation there should be a demand and the popularity will definitely need for trusting the currency for long term investment.
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 13, 2019, 11:00:18 AM
Altcoins have great prospects for investment. Your money can grow several dozen times and it is very promising. However, everyone should remember that investing in altcoins has great risks and you can lose your money. Therefore, it is worth diversifying your risks and investing in several altcoins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 13, 2019, 10:55:42 AM
I am sure that investment in crypto is still promising so that I never hesitate to invest a large amount, the most important thing is to keep up to date.

I agree with you. You can afford to invest as much as you like, within reasonable limits, but always remember that the market can be extremely changeable, which means that you should always stay on track.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
February 13, 2019, 10:44:41 AM
There is not any, because a very large number of coins will not bring any benefit and profit!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
February 13, 2019, 10:35:30 AM
Some altcoins are actually doing well despite the bear market. The real effort is finding them before they do x2 or more. Have you seen BTT? It did x6 since ICO. So some altcoins are doing well
Activity: 518
February 13, 2019, 10:35:25 AM
It's not bad investing to some Altcoins that you like because as I invested my savings it gives me a better amount of profit. Just being careful on choosing the currency that you gonna invest with your money it will get a big chance to get a bigger earnings in the future unlike those people who just investing without any research.
Activity: 616
February 13, 2019, 10:33:04 AM
We often discuss speculations about Altcoin and their potential. Crypto grew rapidly and continued to produce quality new coins, of many coins, some of which were good and productive. Trying new things is a good idea, but we are not here to play but work seriously to make a profit. pay attention to every development of Altcoin and its high volume is worth investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
February 13, 2019, 10:21:02 AM
Considering that Bitcoin has the highest price of 20000 dollars before, it should make 6x according to its current price. But if we have the ethereum, it could increase by 16x.
Activity: 700
February 13, 2019, 10:16:28 AM
Thank you..

Question you should ask yourself is why do you want to invest in an altcoin? Is it to use the token for its intended purposes or just to accumulate and sell off at a pump?
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
February 13, 2019, 10:06:18 AM
There are a number of altcoins that I think must be purchased at this time especially the altcoin price is currently falling because of following the bitcoin trend, and now is the best time to buy altcoins and in my opinion the altcoins that are suitable to buy are Tron, Ripple, Cardano and ETH
Activity: 379
February 13, 2019, 09:45:08 AM
Only a few people can get super profits by investing in ALT. The best investment should be BTC.
copper member
Activity: 257
February 13, 2019, 09:43:41 AM
According to me, there are few Altcoins that are really good enough to invest in , whereas, all others are trash. Those few Altcoins which I generally invest in are Ethereum, Neo, Ripple.
copper member
Activity: 490
February 13, 2019, 09:41:03 AM
Yes, there are many altcoins that are worth to invest in. The most worthy of all is ETHEREUM. The best altcoin, second best cryptocurrency after BITCOIN and one of the most developed and profit bringing coin.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
February 13, 2019, 09:38:11 AM
I do not think that you need to invest in any altcoin, which is why you need to carefully choose a coin, because there is a risk to buy soothers that will not bring profit!
Pages:
Jump to: