Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 13. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:52:44 PM
Initially, when it was not as easy to purchase Bitcoins in my country, I used a credit card to buy Bitcoins from Cex.io.
This worked pretty well as the Bitcoin price difference between International market and in my country was significant. If you are in a country where you can’t buy Bitcoins directly, you can use these international sites where they accept credit & debit cards.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

There is no easy job, a job that earns fair at least. The fair job will give you more than enough of your needs and also wants. But it also gives you difficulty and conflicts. Bitcoin is difficult but manageable. Just keep your frustrations to minimum and keep your faith at maximum. Bitcoin needs your effort and didication.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 03:43:55 PM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Either holding or trading, dealing with bitcoin itself needs patience and faith. Investments are not always that high because it all depends in time. My advice to anyone who wants to try the business of bitcoin, always trust your gut and play like you mean every move because no risk, no reward. Faith is what brings you here while patience is what makes you stay.
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
Bitcoin is not easy to handle, it is not difficult to say, if you use Bitcoin you have to understand it, and you can earn more profits by adding bitskayena, But so you need the basic knowledge when to buy and to sell once you are into bitcoin investing.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
Of course you can buy bitcoin and store it on the first available wallet, but it is very dangerous. And before investing, it is really better to study as much information as possible and consult with experienced investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:03:26 PM
Therefore, all my friends who also want to deal with cryptocurrency, I convince that it is necessary to study a lot of information before investing. It is only at first glance a simple matter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 01:46:22 PM
This is by the way the answer to the question why not all people are engaged in cryptocurrency despite the fact that it is very profitable. Bitcoin does require a lot of knowledge.
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
Nowadays, it's very simple to purchase Bitcoin, particularly in the event that you life in a major city. There are numerous instructional exercises for beginners portraying distinctive kinds of trades and wallets. Shockingly, the vast majority of the general population who come here, imagine that they will end up moguls in only a couple of months. Try not to anticipate that Bitcoin will move toward becoming x10000 times costly once more. A few people may think that its hard to put resources into Bitcoin on account of absence of data in their local dialect or some obsolete data. Generally, crypto groups are useful to others so it shouldn't be a main problem.
Activity: 130
April 26, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
yes you are right. it is not that easy especially when you have no idea about cryptocurrency and bitcoin. so its better you take everything one step at a time.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 11:24:04 AM
Bitcoin investment is really not easy because you need to handle it until its price rises to earn and there is no certainty of how much time you will be waiting to earn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
bitcoin investment is not as easy as you need it to hold it for a long time so you can also trade it with token if you want to earn.

not just btc investment is difficult, as far as I know any investment that we need to learn and understand what is btc. because the investment is enough to need our knowledge and understanding of investment
Activity: 429
April 26, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
bitcoin investment is not as easy as you need it to hold it for a long time so you can also trade it with token if you want to earn.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
April 26, 2018, 11:03:13 AM
we are the same insight i think investing to bitcoin is not so easy what they think is like an risking your money without assurance of winning. because they can be lose or win if the bitcoin price increase nor decrease.
I agree with your opinion, I also think that investing in Bitcoin is not that easy. There's no assurance about the value of Bitcoin; it gets high and low. Thus, it is not stable so it make all the users anxious about it.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100