Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing to Bitcoin is not that easy - page 11. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
April 27, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
I agree. Invest only what you can afford to lose or HODL!!
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 12:27:25 PM
I think that for people who have little or not enough knowledge about bitcoin and how it works. there is
many questions and important points that must first be understood in order to further assess
Bitcoin and Crypto-currency in general. Now there is a very multifaceted information in the Internet and in certain forums like this
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
I think your idea is correct. There are great risks in investing in Bitcoin. No one can always make money in this industry. Even a lot of people lose a lot of money in this industry. Investment needs to be cautious and cannot blindly invest. Any kind of currency.
Activity: 203
April 27, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
Yes it is not easy. Investing is a risk any kind of it and that also includes investing in bitcoin. If you just heard about bitcoin benefit and then start investing withouth knowledge in bitcoin such as what is it how does it increase its price why does it decrease its price for some time and a lot of things to be learned and understand. It is important so that you will not lose your capital. Indeed you will earn in bitcoin but without proper knowledge in it you maybe scammed for some reason or some things happen and lose your money. Its better to be knowledgabe in something you invest on. There are lot of things to be considered when investing so it is not easy at all.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 04:36:07 AM
In the crypto currency world every aspects are so important and also so profiting so if you choose to hold or invest in bitcoin you still stena to gain alot of profits first of all you gain holding and also trading which are all profiting.
Activity: 3
April 27, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
That’s so right but i think everyone in here already knows those facts. On the other hand i totally agree with you about the risk. In this market there are many risks.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 04:14:28 AM
Indeed, the fact that investing in bitcoin can be said difficult because if we still do not know about anything in bitcoin better do not invest. There you just get losses that will continue to grow. You should consult first with the more experienced of investing.
Activity: 350
April 27, 2018, 03:37:36 AM
I consider and agree to the original post. Learning in Bitcoin seems an endless journey of horizons. Fail and downs along the way is normal in any stages unless you didn't learned from it. Above all knowledge and perseverance is the best investment, you can make money from no money.
Activity: 95
April 27, 2018, 03:15:10 AM
Have you rewritten it all from the web? I think the majority of people writing here is BTC oriented. I do not really understand the sense of this topic?

i will just share my idea about this, may be some people think that investing in bitcoin is not easy because some were scammed by somebody. its really hard to persuade them that investing in bitcoin is easy because they became victim of such scum.
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
Investing in Bitcoin is so risky  especially if you dont have much knowlege about bitcoin, it take time to learn ,  some times you been scam ,  because you dont have enough   knowlege, you invest in   scam site, using bitcoin ,  and also bitcoin up in down in price, mostly people will panic and when bitcoin go down they will sell,and of course you loss money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
April 27, 2018, 03:11:07 AM
the investing is very easy yu just buy bitcoin and waiting, the hard part is when to buy bitcoin, when to sell, how to not panic sell or panic buy, when you should join the panic sell, when you should join the HOLD gang. hahaha investing is not just a buy, we need preparation and prediction with best decision
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 03:00:10 AM
For someone who has an educational background in information technology and business economics, at least the things you mentioned are familiar to them or have even become subjects in college. Easy or not it depends on each person's educational background and willingness. For the layman, it is not a familiar thing would be more difficult.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 02:44:44 AM
Most of all it is not easy but you can say it is complicated. Learning about wallets is pretty easy and you can create a wallet in a few minutes. It will probably take a little to understand the difference between different wallets but nothing to complicated. I have to say that at the beginning you wont understand much a about blockchain or how bitcoin works but nowadays there are dozens of websites and videos that explain through different methods all this stuff with bitcoin and blockchain. About trading and holding it will take a lot some time to learn how everything works and you also need experience before making profits
Activity: 280
April 27, 2018, 02:44:04 AM
Investing in bitcoin is typical in first time because there are lot of peoples do not do these types of wallet address transactions so that is why bitcoin feel some tough but after first time you will definitely understand,
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
April 27, 2018, 02:43:43 AM
It depends on how many BTC you want to hold or trade, in any investment process, you need to learn the basics first and understand how it works. Cryptocurrencies are not that much complicated to understand and you can know what you are getting into. Another good thing is paying very less fees compared to the conventional investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
This is not an easy task, especially for investors who joined in the later stage. In the past few years I have spent a lot of time in the community with bitcoin. I also learned the installation and use of various purses, and learned the techniques of the encrypted miner mechanism and exchange exchange. Of course, I think the most important thing is to maintain a good attitude in exchange, which is usually not easy to do, but we should learn to exercise our mindset.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 27, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
Beginners are always difficult, investments in bitcoin also have their pros and cons. You need to be patient and learn to wait, just have the money to buy bitcoin when it starts to decline. Put a small amount to start to understand how the whole system works .
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 02:14:38 AM
There's a lot of things you need to consider that if you don't give importance your investment may be at risk so here are some of the things ou need to consider or to study.

Learn about the basics first such as:
• Bitcoin wallets
• How Bitcoin works
• What is Blockchain
• Types of wallet
• And different kinds of investments

Second Learn what kind of investments you need to do, here are:

• Trading
• Holding

When you've decided what kind of investment you're going to do start finding exchange where you will bought your first bitcoin there's a lot of platforms where you can buy bitcoins such as:

• LocalBitcoins
• Binance
• Coinbase
• Just search on the internet.

NOTE: You should know the risk you're going to face when it comes to investment remember that there's no assurance that if you invest you're going to earn so invest only what you can afford to lose.

Yes, you are right that investing in bitcoin is not that easy of what the other people think. Some people think that bitcoin is easy they think that we earn in easy way but they did not know what the process that we encounter before we earn and gain a lot money. In investing in bitcoin there's a lot of things that need to consider before earning a lot as you've said.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 27, 2018, 02:08:44 AM
Yes I agree with you. Not to mention, how complicated it would be to cashout the bitcoin and the fee to be paid. Besides that there are still other risks that must be faced and the worst possibility suffered a loss or even face the fact that one day bitcoin has no value.
Activity: 53
April 27, 2018, 01:48:53 AM
In order to answer this question the first thing you need to answer is what do you mean when you say you want to invest in Bitcoin. Do you want to buy the currency in hopes it will appreciate it value? Do you want to invest in Bitcoin related companies? Are you looking to day trade with Bitcoins?
Pages:
Jump to: