Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment Advice for year 2020 - page 6. (Read 1714 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
February 17, 2020, 05:33:45 AM
The biggest issues, unknown for a noob, somebody new to this is falling for forced hype. That's really the best advised that can be given to us.
Sometimes falling in love with hype by force is also not good, because whatever things are going to be lived by someone, of course must be based on knowledge and research, because with it someone can like and fall in love with anything involuntarily.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 17, 2020, 01:03:12 AM
I think there will be no loss to invest in bitcoin, because after all, it will be the basis for all coins. All other rise and fall of coins could still depend on bitcoin. So investing in it, has a lower risk, but investing in rising altcoins can also give more profit, especially if you are on day trading.
bitcoin does look good for investment but you should know that bitcoin cannot guarantee a safe and secure profit because bitcoin still has a very high risk because losses can occur at any time, so it's better to invest in altcoin not too long and choose altcoin that really has the potential to be able to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 16, 2020, 10:26:50 PM
I think there will be no loss to invest in bitcoin, because after all, it will be the basis for all coins. All other rise and fall of coins could still depend on bitcoin. So investing in it, has a lower risk, but investing in rising altcoins can also give more profit, especially if you are on day trading.
Activity: 515
February 16, 2020, 10:09:11 PM
In my opinion, most of altcoins are unprofitable in a long term except few but it is not easy to pick the best of them for an acceptable profit especially who have a cheap prices, because all of them are massive unstable specifically in the dip. In additon to that, we need to focus just on the TOP 20 cryptocurrencies in the market especially the strongest ones like, the king Bitcoin and Ethereum , I feel that Bitcoin will have a brilland future, maybe we need to HOLD a good value for this currency.
I think long-term investment is the best option during this time period as most of the major coins are seeing very good gains over the past few weeks. In my opinion, Ethereum and Bitcoin are still the two choices that are trusted by many people and the need to invest in these coins is tending to increase, so the price increase will certainly only be a matter of time. However, you need to think carefully because this market is very easy to manipulate and can completely collapse at any time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
February 16, 2020, 09:58:58 PM
In my opinion, most of altcoins are unprofitable in a long term except few but it is not easy to pick the best of them for an acceptable profit especially who have a cheap prices, because all of them are massive unstable specifically in the dip.

Maybe your right but the risky people can always try and check whether their moves are wrong. Most altcoins are very fast to change price or lowered or increased. Which is why its too risky and very dangerous to invest with especially if you dont have necessary background in trading.

but now bitcoin starts to show rise and bull run might come and will start from bitcoin.
Yes indeed. Bitcoin pump is the start of bull run. As you can noticed most projects are increasing due to bitcoin movement and altcoins are benefiting to it, especially the main altcoin such as eth and xrp.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
February 16, 2020, 09:21:11 PM
Many altcoins are worth investing on but bitcoin is still the best, more reliable than altcoins, I know altcoins do brings highest return of investment but bitcoin ROI is guaranteed, still we don't know when altcoin season will return
If you want to invest in coins make sure the project is strong, and if you see the coin with ROI still below, then at least there is still potential to go up,
Im not sure if even a project with a strong fundamental can go back to the ROI reasily. I have experienced so many times to see a project with a fully working product can't even attract the demand.
It's better to buy a coin that traded above the ROI as it has a very strong fundamental and liquidity.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 16, 2020, 08:11:13 PM
I think its too risky to put money on altcoin right now. There is no guarantee that we can earn some money unless the altcoin is top 10 in exchange. It will be wise to spend money on bitcoin or ethereum and hold it for a while. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
February 16, 2020, 06:57:42 PM
In my opinion, most of altcoins are unprofitable in a long term except few but it is not easy to pick the best of them for an acceptable profit especially who have a cheap prices, because all of them are massive unstable specifically in the dip. In additon to that, we need to focus just on the TOP 20 cryptocurrencies in the market especially the strongest ones like, the king Bitcoin and Ethereum , I feel that Bitcoin will have a brilland future, maybe we need to HOLD a good value for this currency.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 16, 2020, 06:50:56 PM
The biggest issues, unknown for a noob, somebody new to this is falling for forced hype. That's really the best advised that can be given to us.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 16, 2020, 06:38:49 PM
investing in altcoin is indeed riskier than bitcoin, because its value can go up / down very quickly, so some invest in bitcoin just to make a profit and then sell it, just like buying coins during the ICO / IEO, but now it has dropped a lot because of the numerous scams.
and people prefer to invest in existing currencies or in the top 50 cmc.
Review your needs and goals because it's well worth taking the time to think about what you really want from your investments. Also once you invest you must know the taking on risk and it's important that you understand before you invest that you could lose some or all of your money. And the smart thing to do is put enough money in a savings so if theres an emergency you have money to get.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
February 16, 2020, 02:35:51 PM
investing in altcoin is indeed riskier than bitcoin, because its value can go up / down very quickly, so some invest in bitcoin just to make a profit and then sell it, just like buying coins during the ICO / IEO, but now it has dropped a lot because of the numerous scams.
and people prefer to invest in existing currencies or in the top 50 cmc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
February 16, 2020, 01:43:12 PM
My personal thinking is that Bitcoin will gradually increase in 2020 so Bitcoin investment will be the best option for short and long term plans. Ethereum and Tron are also good coins for long term holding.
Activity: 378
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
February 16, 2020, 12:28:11 PM
If 2020 is the year of bullrun similar to that legendary bullrun of 2017 then the investment advice is simple. Don't look here and there just focus on top ten blue chip cryptocurrencies because these cryptos are investors first choice and very much sure that these coins will generate good profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
February 16, 2020, 12:15:01 PM
On the off chance that you intend to put money/Funds into Alts, kindly do your own examination and know that deceitful advertising sensationalizes pretty much every altcoin projects. Altcoins, and the organizations behind the projects are additionally helpless against guideline, Bitcoin isn't.

Bitcoin is the far superior investment for 2020. Not exclusively is it seen as a place of refuge resource, but at the same time it's the first digital money and consistently leads blockchain advancement through it's BIP procedure

If you must hold altcoin because they always bring better profits do not go too deep and make sure your altcoins are top altcoins
all are mutually sustainable guys, bitcoin without other assets will be worth not the same as the present value, just as with large companies there are certainly small companies with their respective values, back to each of us what we will choose from all of that
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 16, 2020, 10:59:59 AM
yes, I think bitcoin is indeed the most superior for crypto investment this year. and this is from previous years, that bitcoin always shows a good profit. even though it had fallen, but now bitcoin starts to show rise and bull run might come and will start from bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
February 16, 2020, 10:45:31 AM
Some new altcoins will bring better return of investment than popular altcoins, for example IEO projects from exchanges like gate.io, binance, kucoin, projects like Tokoin, celer, Sero will all bring unexpected profit but to stay on safer side just buy few good new altcoins
I'm with you on this one, Tokoin and Sero will bring good profits even for bounty hunters who still hold on to their share of coins, not all new altcoins are bad in fact some are better than many top altcoins
Sero is an amazing project with really good prospects but something i wont get over is that the project manager cheated almost if not all the bounty hunter out of their rewards, he created a loop hole which allowed him only pay about only 20% if the bounty rewards and keep d rest for himself, if not people would have made good money from Sero....

Its a good successful project tho
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
February 16, 2020, 10:06:48 AM
Many altcoins are worth investing on but bitcoin is still the best, more reliable than altcoins, I know altcoins do brings highest return of investment but bitcoin ROI is guaranteed, still we don't know when altcoin season will return
If you want to invest in coins make sure the project is strong, and if you see the coin with ROI still below, then at least there is still potential to go up,
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
February 16, 2020, 09:55:24 AM
Bitcoin is the far superior investment for 2020. Not exclusively is it seen as a place of refuge resource, but at the same time it's the first digital money and consistently leads blockchain advancement through it's BIP procedure

If you must hold altcoin because they always bring better profits do not go too deep and make sure your altcoins are top altcoins
Like someone already mentioned that we are having superior investment opportunity with bitcoin and nothing has changed for the year 2020 and we do not need any new advice specifically for this year, within this crypto space we can do what we have already doing for a decade.

Only for the people who want to take high-risk, may be new advice needed specifically for this year. For the people who are believing in to the long term holding of bitcoin definitely never need to take high-risk and holding bitcoin will be more beneficial for them always. After bitcoin we can invest into few highly reputed coins and that also will be coming under low risk category still like many other people I am opting only going with bitcoin for an assured good returns.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
February 16, 2020, 09:39:03 AM
My advice all cryptomen is hold BTC, wait halving and see what will happen

Also hold some perspective coins

That's it
holding BTC is indeed profitable if you are lucky. but requires large capital to be able to get large profits. I am more interested in LTC now. have both experienced a decline, but with smaller capital, I think I can develop more with LTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
February 16, 2020, 09:32:14 AM
My advice all cryptomen is hold BTC, wait halving and see what will happen

Also hold some perspective coins

That's it
Pages:
Jump to: