Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment advice needed from experts - page 5. (Read 567 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 12, 2020, 03:21:59 AM
Don't give me false hope, I need answers, is it a wise move to hold on to a coin that have continuous development but bad value? Or should I dump for other coin? I'm already in a big loss from 3000$ to 400$ presently, the continuous development is why I still hold on. This good or bad ? The project name is (Switch) aka ESH

Some coins although the developer is keeping up the development is having a hard time to increased in value, because investors are looking on a features that will contribute to the greater need of the people, I don't know much about ESH but my I'm talking about things in general you can sell some to other coins that has higher potential the one you are currently holding but retain a percentage since it's a developing project.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
August 12, 2020, 03:12:46 AM
Its a big loss mate why you decided to invest all of it in one token? To gain more profit? If Im in your situation and as you said the development is ongoing, I will most likely wait a few more months than to sell to cut your loss, just be patience, you invested on them then trust them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
August 12, 2020, 03:09:51 AM
Don't give me false hope, I need answers, is it a wise move to hold on to a coin that have continuous development but bad value? Or should I dump for other coin? I'm already in a big loss from 3000$ to 400$ presently, the continuous development is why I still hold on. This good or bad ? The project name is (Switch) aka ESH
Josh is the CEO of Switch and I can say they are pretty active, you might need to hold for a very long time unless altcoin season kicks in, I heard that ESH will release a new gambling platform soon, this can give ESH token some boost, hold on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 12, 2020, 03:06:17 AM
I wish you invested that money in OIKoS project or something that's presently threading in crypto space, DeFi and ETH are doing good, anyways I'm sorry for your loss, ESH isn't that bad but I don't or can't predict what will happen
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
August 12, 2020, 02:46:44 AM
Don't give me false hope, I need answers, is it a wise move to hold on to a coin that have continuous development but bad value? Or should I dump for other coin? I'm already in a big loss from 3000$ to 400$ presently, the continuous development is why I still hold on. This good or bad ?
Honestly, I am not expert about financial advice but I have very potential investment project that you will never lose if you are believer and long term holder, I advice this project also to my friends and relatives last year and they are happy today. And do not worry it is not the end and you are also not late. Buy ERD today and hold for long term min. 2 year I will not disappoint you in the future. Visit their website elrond.com and thank me later when you are rich!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 12, 2020, 02:41:31 AM
If you can tell the name of the coin then it would be better to give right advice from the experienced forum members.In my opinion its better to give up on the project since the value dumped over 90% so it will be very hard to recover to its original value for a random altcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 12, 2020, 02:37:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: