Pages:
Author

Topic: [Investment fund] Gamma Bitcoin Fund [Closed] - page 10. (Read 84195 times)

donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Nice to see a big payment Cheesy

Agreed, DT is doing an amazing job with the recovery.  Out of curiosity, what is paying us back the most?
At the moment AsicMiner is generating most of the paybacks Smiley
So say thanks for FriedCat he has really saved our asses.
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Agreed, DT is doing an amazing job with the recovery.  Out of curiosity, what is paying us back the most?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
donator
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
A payment of roughly 720 Bitcoins is going out,
I will start now sending out payment to everyone Smiley
//DeaDTerra
DT, thanks again for your efforts solving this situation for your investor´s interest. One has to admit, you could have cut down this whole issue with great  losses for everyone involved. You´re simply one of the best around here. Go on!
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
thank you sir !
well received
+1, 22% so far recovered  Wink
Activity: 609
Merit: 501
peace
thank you sir !
well received
donator
A payment of roughly 720 Bitcoins is going out,
I will start now sending out payment to everyone Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 234
Thanks DT! Looks like ASICMINER has been paid out again today. Good news. Can you give us an estimate as to when it will be paid out to us? Thanks!
Tomorrow or on Friday Smiley
//DeaDTerra

This week???
Activity: 900
Merit: 1014
advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe
Woud it be possible to get the list of investors / holdings spreadsheet updated as these payouts happen so we can keep track of how much we might still expect to receive?
There is no amount you can expect to receive, as discussed earlier. The payouts are based on the amount we can liqudate not the amount held in the accounts.
No guarantee was made of this balance nor of any profits potentially made.
I will pay out all liquid assets and the dividends from all illiquid assets until there's no assets left.
//DeaDTerra

I realise this, and perhaps 'expect' was the wrong word to use here. I was just after some way of tracking how much has been 'recovered' since the fund announced it was closing other than looking at my relevant BTC address.
So far about 1400 BTC has been paid out.
About 600 BTC has been recovered so far and will be paid out after the next AM dividend.
//DeaDTerra

Thanks DT! Looks like ASICMINER has been paid out again today. Good news. Can you give us an estimate as to when it will be paid out to us? Thanks!
//DeaDTerra

Yay, thanks!
donator
Woud it be possible to get the list of investors / holdings spreadsheet updated as these payouts happen so we can keep track of how much we might still expect to receive?
There is no amount you can expect to receive, as discussed earlier. The payouts are based on the amount we can liqudate not the amount held in the accounts.
I will pay out all liquid assets and the dividends from all illiquid assets until there's no assets left.
//DeaDTerra

I realise this, and perhaps 'expect' was the wrong word to use here. I was just after some way of tracking how much has been 'recovered' since the fund announced it was closing other than looking at my relevant BTC address.
About 600 BTC has been recovered so far and will be paid out after the next AM dividend.
//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra
//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra

donator
//DeaDTerra

//DeaDTerra
Activity: 177
//DeaDTerra

donator
//DeaDTerra
Activity: 177
donator
DeadTerra I sent you PM can you reply please:)
ah sorry ^^
It got lost in the masses
I get up to 10-15 pms a day now a days Tongue
So if I don't respond just poke me.
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
DeadTerra I sent you PM can you reply please:)
donator
Great!!! To be sure I understand, the next dividend we receive will include our share of the ASICMINER dividend as well as the proceeds from the liquidation of these shares?

Thanks!
That was the plan yes Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Great!!! To be sure I understand, the next dividend we receive will include our share of the ASICMINER dividend as well as the proceeds from the liquidation of these shares?

Thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
Good job!

395 ASICMINER Shares sold at 0.8,
I will keep posting asks at reasonable prices and sell of slowly and surely to not crash the market.
A dividend will be paid out after the next AM dividend.
//DeaDTerra

Pages:
Jump to: